What problems did you encounter with Play Store?
    Sorry, it's been a while and I forget easily. I've just gone through the procedure to install your Play Store again, all went according to recipe, and I'll report back if a problem crops up. Thanks.
    01-06-17 12:12 PM
    UPDATES AVAILABLE!

As announced this week, the new versions of the Google stack are now available:
    • Google Play Services 10.0.84
    • Google Play Games 3.9.08
    • Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.6

The downloads are available from the regular MEGA link (in the first post).

Changelog
    * Implemented new signature spoofing method
    * In-App Billing and logging in using the Google Account with patched apps now works again correctly.

Known issues:
    * "Set up nearby device" option in Play Services doesn't work and crashes the app.

This release brings a fundamental change in the way how signatures are spoofed. For that reason there are some important changes that you need to understand.

1. You do no longer need a personal Google Maps API key to display maps in apps. The app manufacturers keys will now work. The app still must be patched for Google Play Services signature check!

2. When patching apps with Play Services Patcher, do NOT select the patch "Google Maps Android API" or "Google Maps Geo API"

3. You need to update ALL of your custom added signatures in the Google+ whitelist app.

The Google+ Whitelist app has a new option to remove custom signatures. Just long press an item to remove the signature. This does not work for the hardcoded apps (you will see a dialog that tells you exactly that).

You can roll back to previous versions by removing BlackBerry Google ID, Google+ Whitelist and Google Play Services 10.0.x and then installing the old files again. But there shouldn't be any reason to roll back anyway.

Drop your feedback here and don't forget to donate for my efforts ;-)

Enjoy!

Thanks Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 02:54 PM
    Man you are just awesome! I am so happy I can finally have a decent phone with a physical keyboard. After havin SE P1i, SE Xperia X2, Droid 3 & 4 I have finally found my way to the passport and man I just love it. And I can utilize it to the fullest thanks to you! My imaginary hat is down and I bow to your skills.

One question - would it be possible to have the option to verify apps permanently on in BB google ID? I use an application that has this as a "must" for security reasons and I have to manually turn it on after every restart. I did not yet manage to make it stay ON.
    01-06-17 04:06 PM
    Glad to hear that everything is working. What option are we talking about? Do you mean the verify apps option in Google Play Services security option?
    YesAndNo likes this.
    01-06-17 04:17 PM
    Nicely done. Now many apps like Uber can be successfully patched because they no longer need to fail during a recompile.
    01-06-17 04:35 PM
    Should I uninstall all of the previous Colbalt fixes, or just install the new overtop?

thks in advance
    01-06-17 04:55 PM
    Should I uninstall all of the previous Colbalt fixes, or just install the new overtop?

thks in advance
    The three new files can be simply updated.

The real work is re-patching and whitelisting all of your apps that previously used the maps api key.
    01-06-17 04:57 PM
    If I don't do games, can I leave out Google Play Games?
    01-06-17 05:41 PM
    Sure.
    rolfep likes this.
    01-06-17 05:50 PM
    I have set up lyft the way that it was explained ant it runs but I can not enter any addresses. I have home and work in my lyft accounts but I cant set up anywhere that is not saved. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or how to fix this?

thanks
    01-06-17 09:40 PM
    To get the latest.. do we uninstall the currently installed apps then install the new? Or we can install over/upgrade while the apps are on the device?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 11:52 PM
    To get the latest.. do we uninstall the currently installed apps then install the new? Or we can install over/upgrade while the apps are on the device?

Posted via CB10
    Read 4 posts above.
    01-06-17 11:53 PM
    Cobalt is simply amazing!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 02:00 AM
    Thanks Cobalt! I confirm that Revolut app which stopped working before a few months ago works again with the new update.
    01-07-17 08:03 AM
    Good to hear that!
    01-07-17 08:17 AM
    Nicely done. Now many apps like Uber can be successfully patched because they no longer need to fail during a recompile.
    Hmm, Uber works just fine without patching, or are there any caveats?
    01-07-17 08:18 AM
    Can someone please make a mirror link in Dropbox or any other but not MEGA. Because it's blocked here and I don't know why and the VPN doesn't seem to open it. So please some one can do a favor for me just for the newly launched apps... Thanks in advance...

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 09:54 AM
    Glad to hear that everything is working. What option are we talking about? Do you mean the verify apps option in Google Play Services security option?
    This is so awesome. I finally got a new Passport SE to replace my old broken Passport. Hopefully Your fix will allow me to use my favorite android apps again. I will be donating to the cause, dude.
    Last edited by FishhPoohh; 01-08-17 at 10:21 AM.
    01-07-17 12:34 PM
    Thank you soo much conite for sending me the Dropbox link via private msg.. really great full to you.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 12:43 PM
    I have installed a game frm Google play store name 'Mortal Kombat X'

If I install your files again will it delete the game??

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 01:51 PM
    I have installed a game frm Google play store name 'Mortal Kombat X'

If I install your files again will it delete the game??

Posted via CB10
    No.
    01-07-17 01:58 PM
    Hi, guys. Whenever I try and install an app after patching it with Play Services Patcher, I get an "unable to install this app" error. BlackBerry Leap. Please help? I haven't been able to make it work once. Thanks.
    Last edited by Reezybaby; 01-07-17 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added phone model
    01-07-17 02:05 PM
    Uninstall the unpatched version before installing the patched one. Read the first post.
    01-07-17 02:26 PM
    I tried to download the new updates, but mega give some kind of error...
    01-07-17 08:28 PM
    I tried to download the new updates, but mega give some kind of error...
    If you have the MEGA app installed, head to the three dots at the bottom right corner and tap the option ''open in'', then select MEGA. That'll fix it.

Like in the pictures...

1 - Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170107_225245.png

2 - Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170107_225437.png

3- Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20170107_225448.png

Via CB10 /  Passport Silver Edition 
    01-07-17 08:56 PM
9,813 ... 311312313314315 ...