Is it possible to install & use OLA Cabs app through cobalt's method? I am from India and like Uber, OLA is also an important app. Thanks
    12-20-16 06:48 AM
    What is google+ whitelist ? How can I download this app? Can anyone please give me a link??

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 07:45 AM
    What is google+ whitelist ? How can I download this app? Can anyone please give me a link??

Posted via CB10
    Read the, very first page of this thread. Cobalt details the white list and a link is provided.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 10:10 AM
    Solved: instagram 9.6.7 apk NOT PATCHED works perfectly, try To install this version
    Attachment 414056

Posted via CB10
    Well, after about a week of working just fine this version just stopped working. Weird!
    12-21-16 05:07 AM
    With Instagram is some kind of issue. It works only when I try to run it for the first time, after this when I try to run it for the second, third etc. time it hangs itself.
    12-21-16 05:15 AM
    I'm trying to patch the latest version of google maps, I have a BBPassport, but after the process is completes i get a message saying 'Nothing to patch', yet when i install the app it just won't work, it opens but no maps are shown.
    =/ anybody can give me a hand with this?

Also, when i try to patch any apk i get this:

Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]

It happened with Tinder and with Grindr, any thoughts?
    Last edited by rvinan; 12-21-16 at 06:12 PM.
    12-21-16 04:08 PM
    i am happy with the cobalt apps. But as the new updates for android apps releases, the play services used to crash often. especially while using google play games. any rectifications for this??

Please help
    12-24-16 01:48 AM
    Anyone know why Google Maps stays offline no matter what I do (wifi, network, Android settings, etc.)?
    12-24-16 04:04 PM
    Hello Everybody!

There would be an app I would like to download from the Google Play Store and install to my Blackberry Q5 (OS 10.3.2.2836). I am really new to this whole topic, but when I was looking for possible solutions for this issue everybody mentioned Cobalt's one.
    I found this page and another (https://cobalt232.github.io/playstore/).

From this second site I downloaded all of the suggested apk files and tried to install them (in the right order) in order to have an Google Store app, but then a problem appears, which is I think well known here in the forum:

"You don't have enough storage space avaible to install this app. Delete files or apps and try again"

As I read somebody had the same problem with apk files from the Google Store, but I have the this issue right with the installation of Google Store. I have enough storage space and I did not download any antvirus app from Amazon/BB World. So right now, I don't know what else I could try.

Probably there is an answer in this forum, but I could not really find it, so if somebody could help me, I would be really pleased.

Thanks you in advance!
    12-26-16 08:14 AM
    Anyone know why Google Maps stays offline no matter what I do (wifi, network, Android settings, etc.)?
    OK, it's actually worse than that... Most of my android apps don't connect anymore. I'm on Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.2163. Clash works no problem, but my banking apps and Google maps and some other games like Trials Frontier say I have no connection. Anybody dealt with this?
    12-26-16 11:26 PM
    OK, it's actually worse than that... Most of my android apps don't connect anymore. I'm on Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.2163. Clash works no problem, but my banking apps and Google maps and some other games like Trials Frontier say I have no connection. Anybody dealt with this?
    Use Android Assistant to check if you are still connected. Look under "tools" tab.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    12-26-16 11:29 PM
    Use Android Assistant to check if you are still connected. Look under "tools" tab.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    Thanks man, you're always on top of this stuff. Unfortunately it does show connected in both Android Assistant and Cobalts Mobile Network app. Kinda thinking it's an OS thing. I had this issue before but it went away after an update. Weird thing is some apps work fine and others just won't connect. It's frustrating. I need to bite the bullet and get that DTEK60. I just like BB10's overall functionality too much.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161226_233602.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161226_233620.png
    12-26-16 11:41 PM
    Yeah, I don't know if you can see those pictures in my last post, but both apps show mobile network being on, but the apps still act up.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161226_234529.png
    12-26-16 11:47 PM
    Yeah, I don't know if you can see those pictures in my last post, but both apps show mobile network being on, but the apps still act up.
    It could be a limitation (intentional or not) of the new Runtime.
    12-26-16 11:50 PM
    It could be a limitation (intentional or not) of the new Runtime.
    God I hope not.. What a nightmare

****... Even the Play store won't connect
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 12-27-16 at 12:38 AM.
    12-27-16 12:21 AM
    Thanks man, you're always on top of this stuff. Unfortunately it does show connected in both Android Assistant and Cobalts Mobile Network app. Kinda thinking it's an OS thing. I had this issue before but it went away after an update. Weird thing is some apps work fine and others just won't connect. It's frustrating. I need to bite the bullet and get that DTEK60. I just like BB10's overall functionality too much.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161226_233602.png 
Views:	479 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	414887

Name:	IMG_20161226_233620.png 
Views:	478 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	414888
    I can confirm it is an Os problem. Ever since the first 10.3.3 upgrade some android apps connect (most of them in my case) some others simply do not recognise any network connection, be it mobile or wi-fi.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-16 04:55 AM

****... Even the Play store won't connect
    Well Play store looks to be fine, it works and connect smoothly on 10.3.3.2631

Posted via CB10
    12-27-16 05:00 AM
    I had this problem long time but now I got a solution for this it works for me.

�Download a android launcher from amazon app store or google play store after downloading you open the launcher there you can see a andriod systerm now open the settings in launcher not the launcher settings and open apps then go to the sd card click the app then click. MOVE TO SD CARD now the app will be uninstrall

If it works for you let me know
    12-27-16 06:41 AM
    I had this problem long time but now I got a solution for this it works for me.

�Download a android launcher from amazon app store or google play store after downloading you open the launcher there you can see a andriod systerm now open the settings in launcher not the launcher settings and open apps then go to the sd card click the app then click. MOVE TO SD CARD now the app will be uninstrall

If it works for you let me know
    Why all the trouble? Just delete the app.

If you are on OS 10.3.2.2876 or 10.3.2.2888, just make sure you have the updated Android Runtime from BBW.
    12-27-16 10:23 AM
    Just restart your device to free the internal storage space, then install the apps.

Hello Everybody!

There would be an app I would like to download from the Google Play Store and install to my Blackberry Q5 (OS 10.3.2.2836). I am really new to this whole topic, but when I was looking for possible solutions for this issue everybody mentioned Cobalt's one.
    I found this page and another (https://cobalt232.github.io/playstore/).

From this second site I downloaded all of the suggested apk files and tried to install them (in the right order) in order to have an Google Store app, but then a problem appears, which is I think well known here in the forum:

"You don't have enough storage space avaible to install this app. Delete files or apps and try again"

As I read somebody had the same problem with apk files from the Google Store, but I have the this issue right with the installation of Google Store. I have enough storage space and I did not download any antvirus app from Amazon/BB World. So right now, I don't know what else I could try.

Probably there is an answer in this forum, but I could not really find it, so if somebody could help me, I would be really pleased.

Thanks you in advance!
    12-28-16 01:38 AM
    I've got the same problem on an app. I'm running 10.3.2.2836 (with the BBW patch for uninstall) and I have an app that can't connect either, despite being connected and the ART registering it I've had no luck with finding a solution. Please let me know if you find a solution!

Name:	IMG_20161226_234529.png 
Views:	544 
Size:	405.5 KB 
ID:	414889
    12-28-16 05:31 AM
    This is a problem that I've been having for d whole year keep getting an error when I try purchasing an app I using a blackberry z10
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161223_151346.png

Posted via CB10
    12-28-16 07:16 AM
    In case anyone is having the same issue I was, I'm posting this. After 10.3.3 update, Google Maps started to act funky with the GPS signal, continuously interrupting navigation with the "Searching GPS signal" message. The solution was to go to Configuration/Location services and disabling traffic data collection.
    12-28-16 07:30 AM
    I've got the same problem on an app. I'm running 10.3.2.2836 (with the BBW patch for uninstall) and I have an app that can't connect either, despite being connected and the ART registering it I've had no luck with finding a solution. Please let me know if you find a solution!
    I will
    12-28-16 02:20 PM
    Hey Cobalt, thanks again for all your work. I started to dial in a new device, and am having problems with GoogleID 2.8 registering the device with Account Manager 4.4.4 - "account manager refused token request". I was thinking to install the latest versions.

Can I, after uninstalling 4.4.4 re-install 4.3.3, register the device using GoogleID 2.8, then install Account Manager 4.4.4 over 4.3.3?
    12-28-16 06:41 PM
9,813 ... 308309310311312 ...