Use login 4.3.3 first. Then update to 4.4.4 when you're all done (but don't open it).
    It worked perfectly well as per your suggestions!

Can u tell me what is the latest Play Store version working fine with 10.3.3?

I have Version 6 working fine and tried 7 and the App didn't install!!!

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport on 10.3.3.1359 thru Airtel India
    12-03-16 12:37 AM
    thats the one Blacklane Airport Transfers....the other app is for the actual chauffers/drivers
    12-03-16 06:13 AM
    Can you provide a link to the app? All I see is "BL Driver" and "Blacklane - Airport Transfers".
    thats the one Blacklane Airport Transfers....the other app is for the actual chauffers/drivers
    12-03-16 06:15 AM
    It worked perfectly well as per your suggestions!

Can u tell me what is the latest Play Store version working fine with 10.3.3?

I have Version 6 working fine and tried 7 and the App didn't install!!!

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport on 10.3.3.1359 thru Airtel India
    You MUST use Cobalt's Google Play Store.
    12-03-16 11:09 AM
    I just installed 10.3.3 in my passport and some Android apps that before were working do not work anymore. It seems they cannot detect that there is a data connection. Anyone has a similar experience? How to solve it?
    12-03-16 02:10 PM
    I just installed 10.3.3 in my passport and some Android apps that before were working do not work anymore. It seems they cannot detect that there is a data connection. Anyone has a similar experience? How to solve it?
    Install Android Assistant, go to tools, check to see if data is turned on.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    12-03-16 02:53 PM
    Ok. I attempted one of the autoloader links and it implied a virus was present so I shut it down. I went ahead and installed the Cobalt files 8.4.89, 4.3.3, 4.4.4, 2.8, and 6.0.0. Google play appears but when I attempt to sign in it's asking me to "Redeem a Code", therefore no access. Obviously I am missing some of the nuances of this process.
    12-03-16 08:20 PM
    Ok. I attempted one of the autoloader links and it implied a virus was present so I shut it down. I went ahead and installed the Cobalt files 8.4.89, 4.3.3, 4.4.4, 2.8, and 6.0.0. Google play appears but when I attempt to sign in it's asking me to "Redeem a Code", therefore no access. Obviously I am missing some of the nuances of this process.
    12-03-16 09:07 PM
    Guys,

I have a passport and have been trying to install android wear which according to the original post will work with limited functions. I followed everything from Cobalts post. AFter I install a patched version of android wear by using the patcher, and run the app, a popup comes up and says" Enable your Google App in Settings. Then open Android Wear again. The two options are cancel and setting. I click settings and it brings me to the play store to install Google whcih is a Google search app. Any Ideas on getting this to work? Do I install the Google appe from the store or a patched version?
    12-03-16 11:05 PM
    It seems that most apps work. But in may case "Renfe Tickets" that I use a lot , now cracks on start up.
    Any idea why this may happen or a solution?
    12-04-16 11:34 AM
    Guys,

I have a passport and have been trying to install android wear which according to the original post will work with limited functions. I followed everything from Cobalts post. AFter I install a patched version of android wear by using the patcher, and run the app, a popup comes up and says" Enable your Google App in Settings. Then open Android Wear again. The two options are cancel and setting. I click settings and it brings me to the play store to install Google whcih is a Google search app. Any Ideas on getting this to work? Do I install the Google appe from the store or a patched version?
    Don't bother. Android Wear doesn't work.
    12-04-16 12:49 PM
    Is there any way to make this work? I love my passport and not have a smart watch that I want to integrate with it. Are there any other apps that would would with this?
    12-04-16 06:34 PM
    Is there any way to make this work? I love my passport and not have a smart watch that I want to integrate with it. Are there any other apps that would would with this?
    Nope
    12-04-16 07:08 PM
    Hey Cobalt!

What is the BEST LATEST Version of Google Play Store working pretty fine on BB OS 10.3.3??

I am using Version 6 and it works buttery smooth but when tried to install Version 7, it didn't install.....
    12-04-16 11:00 PM
    Hey Cobalt!

What is the BEST LATEST Version of Google Play Store working pretty fine on BB OS 10.3.3??

I am using Version 6 and it works buttery smooth but when tried to install Version 7, it didn't install.....
    As instructed before, you can only use cobalt's modified google play store.
    12-04-16 11:18 PM
    I checked it. Cobalt has latest Version of Google Play is 6.0.1 only however its 7.1.23 latest on Android devices (on my Priv)
    12-05-16 12:28 AM
    that doesn't seem to work for my Passport SE, still some apps do not connect even when turning data on/off in Android Assitant. Any other possible fix ? ty
    12-05-16 05:26 AM
    I checked it. Cobalt has latest Version of Google Play is 6.0.1 only however its 7.1.23 latest on Android devices (on my Priv)
    Correct.
    12-05-16 06:28 AM
    Spotify don't cast Give me popup "Spotify require Google Services ...."
    Have another version work?

Thanks
    Anyone have solution?

Thanks!
    12-05-16 07:43 AM
    Anyone have solution?

Thanks!
    Did you try patching?
    12-05-16 07:46 AM
    Has anyone tried the new Google Trusted Contacts app? I installed it (without and with patching with PS-Patcher) and it seemed to install and run but when it comes to add contacts my list of available contacts is empty. I'm on a Z30, OS 10.3.3.2049. My "Cobalt" apps are all up to date.
    12-06-16 12:27 PM
    HI
    Do you have Google Play Books, Music, Photos, Games, Music, Newsstand working properly ????? Along with Play Store!!

I have only Play Store works smooth no other above mentioned Apps work!!! Is there any solution for that????
    12-06-16 10:27 PM
    HI
    Do you have Google Play Books, Music, Photos, Games, Music, Newsstand working properly ????? Along with Play Store!!

I have only Play Store works smooth no other above mentioned Apps work!!! Is there any solution for that????
    They work fine when patched.
    12-06-16 10:56 PM
    Oh! Thanks. Nice to know.

I don't know hot wo patch Apps so I will keep it as it is with Plat Store Working only!!
    Thank You Brother...
    12-06-16 11:57 PM
    Hey ! I encountered a problem!

As per your suggestions for Patching, I tried patching Play Store Version 7.1.23 and it patched successfully. When I installed on my passport, it gave error for uninstallation but my old version of Play Store 6.0.1 is disappeared.

I tried installing 6.0.1 and now it gives error that a higher version of this app is already installed but actually there is no App named thin in the Phone!!!!

What should I do please!!!
    12-07-16 02:26 AM
9,813 ... 304305306307308 ...