Use his Mega link, not his file share. The newer ones are only on the former. I would delete the old one first then install the new.
    It's play services and games which is new in 2016 correct? Just those two as of now? OK, I delete them then reinstall and sign back in with the latest(?) 4.4.4 login I am running already as if I remember that loses function without play services? Also I can't seem to get to the files with any browser and I have allot. I suppose I have to download mega and go through that way? Thanks, I been putting it off but today is as good as any other. If I am correct I just need these two files to be fully updated as in services and games.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 02:10 PM
    It's play services and games which is new in 2016 correct? Just those two as of now? OK, I delete them then reinstall and sign back in with the latest(?) 4.4.4 login I am running already as if I remember that loses function without play services? Also I can't seem to get to the files with any browser and I have allot. I suppose I have to download mega and go through that way? Thanks, I been putting it off but today is as good as any other. If I am correct I just need these two files to be fully updated as in services and games.

Posted via CB10
    Mega keeps saying due to their high encryption that they do not support mobile browsers yet as tried it on browsie browser, evolution, etc, etc and even etc. So I put it into desktop mode to trick it, still no go. Grr. I suppose forced to download the app then somehow find his files which again, think it is only two that I need as in that he released recently to be up to date.

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 02:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    You don't need to sign in again. Just delete the old Play services and then install the new Play services. Done.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    11-24-16 02:26 PM
    You don't need to sign in again. Just delete the old Play services and then install the new Play services. Done.
    Ok, easy enough. Thanks. I will do once I find a browser in which will allow me to get the new file for services and games if that is also newer from 2016.. Mega is giving an issue via mobile and I am to lazy at the moment to go via my FF on Linux or Windozzze desktop to upload it to box, then download it to my Passport SE. Unless that is how everybody else is doing it or Mega changed how it operates?..

Maybe a certain Browser will work?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 03:00 PM
    Install the mega app from Google play.
    Then long press the link and choose. Open in... mega

Posted via CB10
    I realized was the only way as in grabbing the app or using the desktop so grabbed the app even though I just did it via desktop to my box account then used my passport file manager from there. Mega will be good for the future though as it seems to be Cobalts preference. Thanks for the clarification.

There is two new correct as in the Games and Plays services?

I installed (after uninstalling them) Google Play Services a.k.a.

Google Settings 9.8.77 Build1 which is the newest, correct?

Also Games, 3.7.24?

Main Question: The 9.8.77 Build1 Google Play Services is the latest, correct? It is complete so we can buy app's, etc? I wish there was an easier way to see when updates come about although maybe there will not be a build1 if we do not need it. I searched before uninstalling of my previous build to see the version I had but it was nowhere so just went for what I thought was right..

Worked very easy just like the original. I decided to do this today as saw post where somebody said things were going smoother and since cobalt opened up the Developer options behind the scenes in our runtime I keep on ANR's which used to show Play Services here and there. Hopefully not so much anymore. Either way he is the MAN!

Thanks Again, DPR
    11-24-16 05:54 PM
    I have quick question. I recently bought the Passport SE Blackfriday sale. Does Spotify and Kakao talk work on BB10 still? I remember using spotify on z10/q10, but Kakao talk wasnt working.

Any update will be much appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Marctime likes this.
    11-24-16 10:17 PM
    has anybody patched the Blacklane chauffeur app...

done all of the above google play services etc etc the app works but the app says "cant provide Google Maps service in your country" which is odd since im in Europe where this app is actually made
    11-25-16 04:49 AM

done all of the above google play services etc etc the app works but the app says "cant provide Google Maps service in your country" which is odd since im in Europe where this app is actually made
    Can you provide a link to the app? All I see is "BL Driver" and "Blacklane - Airport Transfers".
    11-25-16 08:10 AM

Your gonna definitely want to give him a link and you may end up with an early Christmas present in your PM Box. Just saying, strong possibility.

I don't see it either. Was bored tried to give a helping hand.
    I failed.

-DPR

Posted via CB10
    11-25-16 08:45 AM
    I had problem with Gmap. The searching function works fine, the GPS works fine. But when I did the finding directions, I got the error "Can't connect to maps. Try again in a few minutes". This happened since I updated to version 9.41.1 (of course I patched it with Cobalt's latest tools).

Any helps would be highly appreciated.
    11-26-16 10:06 PM
    Hi, could someone tell me how to download android app in my BlackBerry Q10 device?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-16 08:26 AM
    Hi, could someone tell me how to download android app in my BlackBerry Q10 device?

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post.
    11-27-16 09:41 AM
    It's been a while since I installed Cobalt, I went to the new download site where everything was available.

I downloaded these APK's,, and installed and opened/set up each one.
    1. com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt,
    2. com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt,
    3. cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8.
    4. xxxxx-8.4.89

Which leaves;
    01. PlayGames 3.6.27 and 3.7.24, which one should I install?
    02. WhiteList-1.0.0.5.APK
    03. G.A.gsf.login-4.4.4-Cobalt.APK
    Question: Do I need these? What will they do? and; regarding the Whitelist, I assume that it too can be installed on the phone too? I never did use the WhiteList, I have read it it but being unfamilar I'm not certain how to use it.

PS: I don't do any games. My phone is a Passport on;; BB10 Software Release; 10.3.2.2836 and OS Version; 10.3.2.2876

~Mike
    Last edited by mawil1013; 11-27-16 at 07:43 PM.
    11-27-16 02:18 PM
    Can anyone give me a download link of patched and ready to install version of google maps apk please???????
    DEVICE: passport se
    11-28-16 06:36 AM
    Can anyone give me a download link of patched and ready to install version of google maps apk please???????
    DEVICE: passport se
    You should learn to do this yourself. It's actually quite easy. But since I have it (passport only):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbp8uf02f9...tched.apk?dl=0
    11-28-16 07:40 AM
    Tnx a lot but now worked. Said: app not respond and needs to be close!
    11-28-16 08:20 AM
    Spotify works without patching
    I believe there is a patched youtube that works with casting on the first page of the thread. At least it works with my LG anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Spotify don't cast Give me popup "Spotify require Google Services ...."
    Have another version work?

Thanks
    11-28-16 08:48 AM
    Is the Google map way better than BlackBerry Maps..?? I don't know I'm asking...

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    11-28-16 01:14 PM
    Is the Google map way better than BlackBerry Maps..?? I don't know I'm asking...

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    One thing for sure is that it is much more feature rich.
    11-28-16 01:22 PM
    One thing for sure is that it is much more feature rich.
    Okay.. all I see the best in GMaps is, it has satellite view..

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    11-29-16 11:17 PM
    Okay.. all I see the best in GMaps is, it has satellite view..

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow/story...ou-need-to-try

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.digita...ps-tricks/amp/
    11-29-16 11:30 PM
    You should learn to do this yourself. It's actually quite easy. But since I have it (passport only):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbp8uf02f9...tched.apk?dl=0
    Hi conite
    This patched version does not work for the finding direction function as well. I wonder if this is just my problem with my Q10. Does that function work on your PP?
    11-30-16 05:36 AM
    Hi conite
    This patched version does not work for the finding direction function as well. I wonder if this is just my problem with my Q10. Does that function work on your PP?
    Here is the non-passport version:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcm2k5cujr...tched.apk?dl=0

Everything seems to work fine except for downloading offline maps.
    11-30-16 06:25 AM
    Hey guys I tried to patch "sing! Karaoke by smule" but did patch didnt work, please and please one person do a favor for me. I am a new singer and this app is so important for me. Conite please. Please do it for me. Please make a patched and working on passport apk of this app. Pleaseeeeeee
    11-30-16 07:09 AM
    Here is the non-passport version:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcm2k5cujr...tched.apk?dl=0

Everything seems to work fine except for downloading offline maps.
    Works like a charm. Thanks so much conite.
    11-30-16 07:15 AM
9,813 ... 302303304305306 ...