You can also download from Cobalt's myCloud page.
    Mega allows you to download everything as 1 zip file though.
    11-16-16 02:15 PM
    You can also download from Cobalt's myCloud page.
    Mega allows you to download everything as 1 zip file though.
    These are older files.

Mega has the recent versions.
    11-16-16 02:17 PM
    Yup, I realized that after posting. Got the link from the Patcher thread.
    11-16-16 02:19 PM
    Is there nowhere else I can get cobalts play services without downloading that mega thing app
    Android mega app is working fine which u can get from amazon

Posted from Q10 via CB10
    11-16-16 11:01 PM
    If they aren't running in the foreground, they won't impact battery.
    Wait... gotta ask this.

When I look at the Device Manager, and click on an android app - particularly one I haven't even opened in weeks - why does it show constant battery, cpu, and memory usage throughout the day?

Example: the NPR News app. Hasn't been opened in maybe a month. Set to not run in the background and notifications turned off... yet, it's apparently been quite active in the last 48 hours alone.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161117_085430.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161117_085446.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161117_085459.png

I see this for several android app I have. The two Amazon apps (the app store and the underground app) are always very busy.

But not all of them. OneNote, amazingly enough, actually stays quiet and uses nothing when not running.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 09:21 AM
    Is there nowhere else I can get cobalts play services without downloading that mega thing app
    Set the BB browser to "Desktop mode" and you can download the files from the Mega site, no need to use the app.
    11-17-16 11:17 AM
    Wait... gotta ask this.

When I look at the Device Manager, and click on an android app - particularly one I haven't even opened in weeks - why does it show constant battery, cpu, and memory usage throughout the day?

Example: the NPR News app. Hasn't been opened in maybe a month. Set to not run in the background and notifications turned off... yet, it's apparently been quite active in the last 48 hours alone.

I see this for several android app I have. The two Amazon apps (the app store and the underground app) are always very busy.

But not all of them. OneNote, amazingly enough, actually stays quiet and uses nothing when not running.

Posted via CB10
    The scale is KB. That's nothing.

Android apps will occupy memory though.

Apps can set a trigger the Android Runtime to have it check for notifications and such periodically, but the CPU time is negligible as you can see.

It is not impossible that a particular app is coded to be trigger happy, but this is very rare.
    11-17-16 11:25 AM
    The scale is KB. That's nothing.

Android apps will occupy memory though.

Apps can set a trigger the Android Runtime to have it check for notifications and such periodically, but the CPU time is negligible as you can see.

It is not impossible that a particular app is coded to be trigger happy, but this is very rare.
    I know the data amounts to very little. Still...
    11-17-16 02:09 PM
    I found a problem with the PS_Patcher, it was working fine, now everytime I try to patch an apk, it always says: This APP doesn't require patching. I thought it was a problem with the APK but I try to patch AGAIN an apk I patched before without any problem with the PS Patcher and now for some reason says the same: THIS APP DOESN'T REQUIRE PATCHING. Is anyone else facing this?
    11-20-16 02:23 PM
    I found a problem with the PS_Patcher, it was working fine, now everytime I try to patch an apk, it always says: This APP doesn't require patching. I thought it was a problem with the APK but I try to patch AGAIN an apk I patched before without any problem with the PS Patcher and now for some reason says the same: THIS APP DOESN'T REQUIRE PATCHING. Is anyone else facing this?
    What App are you trying to Patch?
    11-20-16 05:30 PM
    i am trying to download and use google hangouts. I have read your tutorials and i tryed everything but it dont works. Can you help me please? Everytime i run hangouts it gives me an error
    11-21-16 10:36 AM
    Hi Conite

I heard from u that Google play services won't consume much battery and also learned any android app won't run in background as soon as it is minimized

Then why android apps consume more battery

I can clearly see difference in battery performance with and without android apps
    How dare he be so misleading!

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 01:16 PM
    I'm pretty new to this, can anyone please post the Facebook apk that works on the Passport? Please
    11-21-16 03:30 PM
    I'm pretty new to this, can anyone please post the Facebook apk that works on the Passport? Please

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:

http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    Dillon Sandhu and ahhhlain like this.
    11-21-16 03:53 PM
    11-21-16 08:55 PM
    PayTM working find on my Z3, hope this may help

paytm-5.4.2-patched.rar
    11-22-16 12:21 AM
    Hi, anyone have Google Photo apk for BlackB ? Thanks!
    11-22-16 10:21 AM
    Hi, anyone have Google Photo apk for BlackB ? Thanks!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4l9yhrtpx...tched.apk?dl=0
    11-22-16 10:37 AM
    Thanks!!! Yuo're my Messia!

Anyone know solution for Cast? Youtube, Spotify ecc.. there are solution?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Davide richiardi; 11-23-16 at 07:24 AM.
    11-23-16 06:58 AM
    Thanks!!! Yuo're my Messia!

Anyone know solution for Cast? Youtube, Spotify ecc.. there are solution?

Posted via CB10
    Spotify works without patching
    I believe there is a patched youtube that works with casting on the first page of the thread. At least it works with my LG anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 10:21 PM
    i am trying to download and use google hangouts. I have read your tutorials and i tryed everything but it dont works. Can you help me please? Everytime i run hangouts it gives me an error
    Also having issues, hangouts opens shows me messages but tells me I must update to continue, updating would break the app, trying to avoid the popup just closes app. Is there a new patched version of hangouts?

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 06:11 AM
    Thanks so much Conite and agree with the statement that you are Messiah definitely 😃👍
    11-24-16 06:21 AM
    Dear Cobalt,

Thank you very much!
    With the most recent updates of your Google Services, my Q10's apks run very smoothly!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 12:59 PM
    Dear Cobalt,

Thank you very much!
    With the most recent updates of your Google Services, my Q10's apks run very smoothly!

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Posted via CB10
    Sounds crazy but can somebody link the first page to this thread please so I can also update as on the blackberry version of crackberry.com that I use, I see no way except keep rolling back to the previous page a few 100 times. Thanks guys, DPR

BTW: Do I update over top of the old? Ah, when somebody links me to the 1st page, I suppose it should say there. Thanks guys....

Posted via CB10
    11-24-16 01:22 PM
    Sounds crazy but can somebody link the first page to this thread please so I can also update as on the blackberry version of crackberry.com that I use, I see no way except keep rolling back to the previous page a few 100 times. Thanks guys, DPR

BTW: Do I update over top of the old? Ah, when somebody links me to the 1st page, I suppose it should say there. Thanks guys....

Posted via CB10
    Use his Mega link, not his file share. The newer ones are only on the former. I would delete the old one first then install the new.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    11-24-16 02:05 PM
9,813 ... 301302303304305 ...