hello there. im using the latest apks in the google.zip from mega and I got stuck in the following screen
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161105_075616.jpg  
    11-05-16 08:00 AM
    Hey cobalt, thanks for the efforts, are there any roadmap for future updates?, google play games update would rock big time

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 09:27 AM
    Hi, after doing the installation of Google play on my BB10 Passport, I get this message on almost every app I open downloaded from Google play store...:

->Google Play services
    ->... relies on Google
    ->Play services, which is not
    ->supported by your device.
    ->Contact the manufacturer for
    ->assistance.

Did I miss somthing when installing?
    Please help
    P.
    You have to patch any app that requires Google Play Services on your PC with Play Services Patcher.
    11-05-16 04:11 PM
    Thx for the info, since I'm working on a Apple, I'll try to make it work on a virtual PC to see if I can get it to work!

Thx again for the info and great work!
    P.
    11-05-16 08:18 PM
    Just download a app called Aptoide and download coc from there it works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 09:11 PM
    Hi, guys am Using BlackBerry Z10, and am playing COC my townhall level is 8, in here I would like say that I was installed
    Blackberry Google ID,Google Settings,Play store,Google Whitelist and Play games from Cobalt official Google apps,.
    While I signing I got a Pop up message like
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161106_080801.png
    What shall I have to do that.
    Please any one help to me.

Posted via CB10
    Marctime likes this.
    11-05-16 09:44 PM
    Is there something changing inside google play services APIs?
    I see more and more programs just stop working -- previously they failed "soft" (telling that google services are not supported but continued running), now they fail "hard" (show this message and exit).
    Now it's Revolut, previously it was Tinkoff bank.
    11-06-16 06:13 AM
    Is there something changing inside google play services APIs?
    I see more and more programs just stop working -- previously they failed "soft" (telling that google services are not supported but continued running), now they fail "hard" (show this message and exit).
    Now it's Revolut, previously it was Tinkoff bank.
    Little for little we Will be being more unable to load Android apps due to the outdated runtime, web sites look like a good shot for me

Posted via CB10
    arkenoi likes this.
    11-06-16 06:45 AM
    Any hope BlackBerry 10.3.3.xxx will have an update runtime?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    11-06-16 01:22 PM
    Any hope BlackBerry 10.3.3.xxx will have an update runtime?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    Nope.
    arkenoi likes this.
    11-06-16 01:31 PM
    Cobalt, why the option to remove banner is not available in patcher 1.6??? I've just realized it's possible to patch twice (at least). Tested first with 1.6 patching google services and maps, then used 1.3.1 to remove banner and it works!
    Can you please consider for the next update to add the option to remove ads?
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-patch1.jpg   Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-patch2.jpg  
    11-08-16 09:12 AM
    Cobalt, why the option to remove banner is not available in patcher 1.6??? I've just realized it's possible to patch twice (at least). Tested first with 1.6 patching google services and maps, then used 1.3.1 to remove banner and it works!
    Can you please consider for the next update to add the option to remove ads?
    thanks
    I tried to patch for the 2nd time with PS 1.3.1 but could not remove the annoying ads banner
    11-08-16 08:50 PM
    I tried to patch for the 2nd time with PS 1.3.1 but could not remove the annoying ads banner
    did you try doing it first witm 1.3.1 and then with 1.6? remember not to patch what was patched! I won't work..... just in case
    11-09-16 02:01 PM
    To install coc just install a app store called Aptoide and install coc from there

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 04:49 PM
    did you try doing it first witm 1.3.1 and then with 1.6? remember not to patch what was patched! I won't work..... just in case
    I have just tried patching with 1.6 and then with 1.3.1! Good idea, I will try again. Hopefully it will work

Posted via CB10
    11-09-16 05:21 PM
    To install coc just install a app store called Aptoide and install coc from there

Posted via CB10
    http://www.malware-traffic-analysis..../13/index.html
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    11-09-16 05:28 PM
    Hi, guys am Using BlackBerry Z10, and am playing COC my townhall level is 8, in here I would like say that I was installed
    Blackberry Google ID,Google Settings,Play store,Google Whitelist and Play games from Cobalt official Google apps,.
    While I signing I got a Pop up message like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161106_080801.png 
Views:	414 
Size:	198.7 KB 
ID:	411438
    What shall I have to do that.
    Please any one help to me.

Posted via CB10
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tcda11v59...pf4l2_fa?dl=0/

Just go to the above link and download the game and install it. Well it's already patched..

Posted by My Lovely Z30
    11-09-16 06:55 PM
    Unable to install the app it's shows an error

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 06:54 PM
    Unable to install the app it's shows an error

Posted via CB10
    You can't install a patched app over an unpatched app.

After you setup Cobalt's complete stack, you have to backup CoC with Link (selective backup), delete your game, install the patched version, and then restore CoC with Link.

Be careful.
    11-10-16 08:07 PM
    Dear Colbalt and Conite,
    Back button is a pain while running an Android app. Either hitting the back button, which reduces sceen size or swiping diagonally which takes practice, is not favorable. I think it is IDEAL if we could map the Z button or any button on the keyboard to work as a back button for Android app.
    While I was playing with the Priv, I knew there was one Android app that is capable of making this idea coming true. The app is "button remapper" which totally can replicate the shortcut system of Blackberry launcher. So I tested on my Passport and set up the whole thing, giving accessibility permission in Android setting and mapping the Z button to back button but unfortunately, it doesn't work.
    It is supposed to work but it just doesn't and this is sad. Moreover, it somehow disables the touch sensitivity of the keyboard that I cant scroll in Android apps unless I restart the phone.
    I would really appreciate if you could have a look at this scenario and to see if any chance we could make this work.
    Thank you for your work, support and commitment to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 3yE; 11-10-16 at 10:26 PM.
    11-10-16 09:30 PM
    Hai guys I need YouTube. The one given in the first post is not working on my z10. It does not load any videos. So someone please help me

Posted through by my BlackBerry z10
    11-11-16 04:22 PM
    Hai guys I need YouTube. The one given in the first post is not working on my z10. It does not load any videos. So someone please help me

Posted through by my BlackBerry z10
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zivkr0zsu0...tched.apk?dl=0
    Marctime likes this.
    11-11-16 04:28 PM
    Alo Cobalt I am unable to patch an apk with ps patcher would you be able to assist
    11-11-16 07:01 PM
    Alo Cobalt I am unable to patch an apk with ps patcher would you be able to assist
    Can you be more specific?
    11-11-16 07:17 PM
    Hey guys,

This weekend I got the Google Play Store installed on my Passport, running 10.3.2.2836. Even though I don't believe it was necessary, I updated to the latest android run-time released by Blackberry. I downloaded Blackberry Google I.D, Google Account, and Google Settings, and configured them. I was then able to run the Google Play Store. Basically, all of the apps I downloaded worked fine. I had an issue with two of them however. The first is Google Maps. I downloaded the apk to my computer, then patched it with Gmaps patcher 1.4. I then loaded the patched apk onto my Passport. Google Maps would start loading and then a dialogue box popped up saying " Google Maps stopped working and needs to close" or something like that. I tried shutting it down and restarting it several times with the same results. I even rebooted the phone with the same result. So I ended up uninstalling the patched version, and re-installing it directly from the Play Store right onto the phone, unpatched. It works! And it seems to work perfectly. All my places are there. All my previous searches are there. Go figure huh? By the way, the version Google Maps I am using is 9.40.2. Does anyone have any explanation for this??

I had a similar scenario with the Uber (cab) app, version, 32482. First let me say, that I tried to install the patched version, offered on a link on the first post on this thread. After I signed in, it forced me to download an update, and things failed from there. So I then decided to patch my own, using the same method that I used to successfully patch Google News and Weather, and The Gmail app. However, when Installed the patched version of uber Cab, the app itself would work, however, it just showed a blank screen. The maps would not render. So you didn't really know where the pin for pick up was. Could this have something to do with the fact that Uber depends on Google Maps, and I did not have the patched version of Google Maps installed since it would quit?? Anyhow, I ended up doing the same thing with the uber app. I uninstalled it, reinstalled the unpatched version directly from Google Play Store, and Walla, it works, not perfectly, but indeed it works, and the maps render. Has anyone had a similar experience or can shed some light on this? Highly appreciated.
    11-12-16 05:34 PM
9,813 ... 299300301302303 ...