Guys can make it with a Mac? Or windows is a must?
    10-08-16 05:27 AM
    Guys can make it with a Mac? Or windows is a must?
    Patching software only runs on a PC.
    10-08-16 09:19 AM
    Hi, how I can have YouTube without the �Youtube won't run unless Google Play services is installed on your phone� message? I downloaded from this post, some pages ago, but everytime I try to open it, this popup shows again....
    10-08-16 06:17 PM
    hey everyone,

Tried to use the patched version of youtube from cobalt's site. Am i doing it wrong, or does youtube no longer work on BB10 using cobalts wizardry?
    10-08-16 06:31 PM
    hey everyone,

Tried to use the patched version of youtube from cobalt's site. Am i doing it wrong, or does youtube no longer work on BB10 using cobalts wizardry?
    Hi, how I can have YouTube without the �Youtube won't run unless Google Play services is installed on your phone� message? I downloaded from this post, some pages ago, but everytime I try to open it, this popup shows again....
    It works fine. Try this one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aqgscc2xqw...tched.apk?dl=0

Don't forget to have Cobalt's Google Play Services installed.
    Last edited by conite; 10-08-16 at 10:03 PM.
    TheGonka95 likes this.
    10-08-16 06:34 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umo51evj7z...tched.apk?dl=0

Thank you for the quick reply

I must have rabies or something. I tried installing the version you provided which was later than the patched version i found. I definitely have cobalts google play services installed as part of the initial setup with google ID, etc.

At first it said cannot install this app, now its just disappearing after it tries to initalize. For the record i tried to download youtube from the play store before trying the patched version and now i cannot uninstall. I recall reading that to fully uninstall apps at present, a factory wipe is required...is that accurate and could that be why i'm up schitt's creek right now?
    10-08-16 07:08 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umo51evj7z...tched.apk?dl=0

THANKS!

Installed and opened. Runs ok...but:

I can't log in It says �check your internet connection�

For me, isn't a �big� problem. But would be cool if I can log in to see and manage my subscriptions.
    10-08-16 07:31 PM
    Thank you for the quick reply

I must have rabies or something. I tried installing the version you provided which was later than the patched version i found. I definitely have cobalts google play services installed as part of the initial setup with google ID, etc.

At first it said cannot install this app, now its just disappearing after it tries to initalize. For the record i tried to download youtube from the play store before trying the patched version and now i cannot uninstall. I recall reading that to fully uninstall apps at present, a factory wipe is required...is that accurate and could that be why i'm up schitt's creek right now?
    Sounds like you have the uninstall bug. Solution here:

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772
    10-08-16 09:40 PM
    THANKS!

Installed and opened. Runs ok...but:

I can't log in It says �check your internet connection�

For me, isn't a �big� problem. But would be cool if I can log in to see and manage my subscriptions.
    You should be logged in automatically to the Google account you registered with when setting up Cobalt's apps.
    10-08-16 09:45 PM
    Here is the problem:

�Check your internet conection

Touch to retry�

When I touch to retry, nothing happens.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161009_153326.png
    10-09-16 08:37 AM
    Never mind, i'm silly. Didn't realize it had to be opened from the phone. Very sneaky BB
    Last edited by fraunhofer777; 10-09-16 at 04:14 PM. Reason: ID10T error
    10-09-16 04:05 PM
    Here is the problem:

�Check your internet conection

Touch to retry�

When I touch to retry, nothing happens.
    This happens on both wifi and mobile?

PRIV STV100-1/AAG853 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    10-09-16 09:30 PM
    Yep, I have the problem with both. Any idea of what happen? It's strange problem...
    10-09-16 10:01 PM
    Yep, I have the problem with both. Any idea of what happen? It's strange problem...
    Use this app, go to tools, and make sure mobile and wifi are turned on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    10-09-16 10:22 PM
    Has anyone managed to get notifications fully working?

I've noiced apps that use websockets don't have a problem, but notifications that rely on gms push will stop 5 minutes after sleep.
    10-10-16 10:22 AM
    I've had to redo my Passport SE to get WiFi calling via T-Mobile so I had to install everything again. Now, nothing was wanting to install, reboot. Nothing wanted to register, reboot. Finally after several reboots and registering, it finally worked!

The apps that work via Play Store that I use are, without patching:
    Netflix - It'll say GPS is required but just tap outside the box
    ASB- Banking app with no problems
    Amazon Kindle - Amazon app store one is not showing up
    BLB - Best Bible app IMO
    Tweet Lanes - This one works flawlessly! I have tried several and so far this one has many of the features I prefer. Scrolling is smooth, it actually works better on my Passport than my Note 4!

Thank you to Cobalt232 and everyone one else who made this possible!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 11:38 AM
    Use this app, go to tools, and make sure mobile and wifi are turned on:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    Both ON. https://imgur.com/gallery/6WbRA
    Last edited by iPetahh; 10-10-16 at 02:02 PM.
    10-10-16 11:40 AM
    @conite, since you're super helpful and i've actually learned something this time around. I'm curious, do you know of a patched version of google chrome that allows for sign in? Everytime i try to sign in it freezes the app and i must close it. Of course, if click no thanks it seems to work just fine.

Thank you for your time
    10-10-16 01:52 PM
    @conite, since you're super helpful and i've actually learned something this time around. I'm curious, do you know of a patched version of google chrome that allows for sign in? Everytime i try to sign in it freezes the app and i must close it. Of course, if click no thanks it seems to work just fine.

Thank you for your time
    You should check this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12480122
    10-10-16 02:00 PM

Thank you for your time
    I don't seem to have any issue with Chrome. I'm signed in.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161010_174933_edit.png

Try mine (latest from Google Play Store):
    https://db.tt/EgrluVTk

PRIV STV100-1/AAG853 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    10-10-16 04:51 PM
    Below I provide a little more context to my difficulties in getting this android app to run on my Passport. In the first instance, map datapoints do not display on the map, and data relating to specific rental sites does not display. Perhaps someone can advise some further checks/steps I can take.

App only partially running...

I'm trying to work with a locally-designed car hire app on my Passport BB10 10.3.2876.

In its original form the app would not run due to "This app requires Google Play services", but I installed Cobalt's patched Google ID, Google account and Google Play Services, and Whitelist which I added my app to the list.

I also patched the app itself with patcher 1.4, and itl now loads up but does not display all info. There is a map overlay, I think it uses googlemaps which should display the locations, but it is unable to display those points. There is a second pane that should display a list of the locations and provide more detailed info about the vehicles.

In order to test the map functionality, I downloaded and installed the native google maps app (com.google.android.apps.maps_v9.36.2-936201020_Android-4.3.apk) which seems to function without any difficulty (apart from response time).

I also wanted to follow Cobalt's instructions for a googlemaps install but neither Patcher 1.4, nor 1.5beta will allow the apk to be rebuilt.

I'm not so technically competent, but can anyone can suggest what I should be looking at next?
    I've been comparing the functionality between my patched android version of this car hire app vs the iOS version that works well on my iPad. Images below show iPad on the left, my Passport on the right taken without user login being necessary.

Map discrepancy (map points not displayed - which should then link to list descriptions)

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-crackberry1.jpg

List discrepancy ("loading data" message briefly shown)

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-crackberry2.jpg

Could I be missing a patch resource here?

Thanks for your assistance.
    10-11-16 04:29 AM
    I get thisCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161011_120410.jpg
    everytime, everywhere... what's the trick.
    coming from Snap, installed all the apps from the front page...
    cannot login with my existing google-account...
    10-11-16 05:07 AM
    Please someone has the patched version of GPS Strava?
    10-11-16 05:22 AM
    Below I provide a little more context to my difficulties in getting this android app to run on my Passport. In the first instance, map datapoints do not display on the map, and data relating to specific rental sites does not display. Perhaps someone can advise some further checks/steps I can take.

I've been comparing the functionality between my patched android version of this car hire app vs the iOS version that works well on my iPad. Images below show iPad on the left, my Passport on the right taken without user login being necessary.

Map discrepancy (map points not displayed - which should then link to list descriptions)

List discrepancy ("loading data" message briefly shown)

Could I be missing a patch resource here?

Thanks for your assistance.
    Read up on adding your own maps api key to Play Services Patcher 1.5beta.
    10-11-16 06:09 AM
    Hi cobalt,

Please provide the patched version of uber as it is asking for update and unable to patch the new version

It's a humble request

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 07:01 AM
9,813 ... 293294295296297 ...