Did everything as per instruction however I keep on getting the below error message for all play services dependent apps.
    "Xxx relies on Google play service which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance. "

Pls advise.

Posted via CB10
    You have to patch the app with Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-02-16 07:30 AM
    Hi,

Can anyone help me, I just purchased a Passport Silver Edition and cannot seem to download the files to my Passport... any ideas.

BB
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-04-16 12:56 PM
    Hi,
    Can anyone help me, I just purchased a Passport Silver Edition and cannot seem to download the files to my Passport... any ideas.

BB
    Try putting browser into desktop mode.
    10-04-16 12:58 PM
    Hi,

BB
    If it's the mega site you need to do on PC or get mega app from BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 02:37 PM
    Hi,

From where can I download the Latest version: Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 5 [Released on April 13, 2016]
    And Latest version:Google Play Games 3.6.27 [Released on March 4, 2016]

Can I have the link please
    10-04-16 06:39 PM
    Is there a patched version of snapchat?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 06:52 PM
    Is there a patched version of snapchat?

Posted via CB10
    No. Snapchat does not work on BB10.
    10-04-16 07:02 PM
    Hi,

From where can I download the Latest version: Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 5 [Released on April 13, 2016]
    And Latest version:Google Play Games 3.6.27 [Released on March 4, 2016]

Can I have the link please
    First post.
    10-04-16 07:02 PM
    No. Snapchat does not work on BB10.
    Casper does work well for me as a snapchat client cobalt. Did you ever try it? I went pro.

PS: never been banned!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 07:51 PM
    App only partially running...

I'm trying to work with a locally-designed car hire app on my Passport BB10 10.3.2876.

In its original form the app would not run due to "This app requires Google Play services", but I installed Cobalt's patched Google ID, Google account and Google Play Services, and Whitelist which I added my app to the list.

I also patched the app itself with patcher 1.4, and itl now loads up but does not display all info. There is a map overlay, I think it uses googlemaps which should display the locations, but it is unable to display those points. There is a second pane that should display a list of the locations and provide more detailed info about the vehicles.

In order to test the map functionality, I downloaded and installed the native google maps app (com.google.android.apps.maps_v9.36.2-936201020_Android-4.3.apk) which seems to function without any difficulty (apart from response time).

I also wanted to follow Cobalt's instructions for a googlemaps install but neither Patcher 1.4, nor 1.5beta will allow the apk to be rebuilt.

I'm not so technically competent, but can anyone can suggest what I should be looking at next?
    10-05-16 03:57 AM
    Hello Cobalt, hello all.
    I need some help. I already use android BB tools (ID, services, play store, maps, photos,..) long time, but in last weeks I have serious problem(s).
    Google photos don�t sync photos anymore (after reinstalling photos, it download photos, but it don�t upload new photos)
    Play store don�t let my download or update any apps, it shows the Error msg: �problem with download (update) �.Error with getting data from server ... [DF-DLA-15] �

I have read some android pages about this error, and it happens on original android devices too.
    But i have no sucess with the recommended steps. I already deleted cash data, uninstalled and reinstalled Google Play Store and Google Play Services but it does not help.
    Any idea?
    Thanks,
    CBTF
    Please, someone? Anyone?
    10-05-16 09:26 AM
    Hello,

Wondering if someone could help me. Running Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 with Cobalt Play store. None of my Google Apps will connect over mobile network. Maps and play store will only connect via wifi. Started 3 days ago. I researched the issue but the fixes don't seem to have worked. I have done the following....

-Tried the Airplane mode reset on mobile network
    -un installed/reinstalled
    -Been through all the settings on Google ID, Play store, Maps, etc
    -cleared Cache
    -cleaned device with CC cleaner.

I am out of ideas and I have got to have Google Maps working for work and BlackBerry maps don't cut it.

Please no smart asses telling me to get an android phone. Been there and don't want it, Thank you

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 11:57 AM
    Hello,

Wondering if someone could help me. Running Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 with Cobalt Play store. None of my Google Apps will connect over mobile network. Maps and play store will only connect via wifi. Started 3 days ago. I researched the issue but the fixes don't seem to have worked. I have done the following....

-Tried the Airplane mode reset on mobile network
    -un installed/reinstalled
    -Been through all the settings on Google ID, Play store, Maps, etc
    -cleared Cache
    -cleaned device with CC cleaner.

I am out of ideas and I have got to have Google Maps working for work and BlackBerry maps don't cut it.

Please no smart asses telling me to get an android phone. Been there and don't want it, Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Install this app and make sure mobile is turned on (under tools):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    10-05-16 12:43 PM
    Please, someone? Anyone?
    ok, never mind. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything again. Now it works well.
    10-05-16 01:17 PM
    Install this app and make sure mobile is turned on (under tools):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sh8f0ruoq6...t_1.0.apk?dl=0
    Awesome! That did the trick!

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 02:32 PM
    hmm, after all this reinstall, my Viber does not work any more,.. I tested my old version, new version, and new patched version but nothing's work :-(

any idea?
    10-05-16 02:58 PM
    hmm, after all this reinstall, my Viber does not work any more,.. I tested my old version, new version, and new patched version but nothing's work :-(

any idea?
    Make sure you delete your existing version, and use this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1r2smj0ut...tched.apk?dl=0
    10-05-16 03:05 PM
    Has anyone tried installing Docusign? I don't get an error I get and endless loop of it trying to load up to 63% then it just goes back to 0% and tries again and again to load to no avail.

Nevermind I restarted the phone and it miraculously works now!

Thanks
    Last edited by allsportsfan; 10-05-16 at 08:59 PM. Reason: fixed
    10-05-16 08:40 PM
    Make sure you delete your existing version, and use this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1r2smj0ut...tched.apk?dl=0
    Hi,
    Thx, for help. Before I still Uninstalled it over BlackBerry layout, now I tested android setings and android Uninstaller.
    I downloaded Viber from your link, and tested to install. App now start, bud in SMS action crash.
    Some tips what folders should I to delete manually?
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 12:30 AM
    Hi,
    Thx, for help. Before I still Uninstalled it over BlackBerry layout, now I tested android setings and android Uninstaller.
    I downloaded Viber from your link, and tested to install. App now start, bud in SMS action crash.
    Some tips what folders should I to delete manually?
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    Current status: I Uninstalled Viber and deleted folders:
    ...mnt/sdcard/android/data/viver (or something like this)
    And mnt/sdcard/viber
    Reinstalled again.. app started now, I was possible to enter the code, but after it crash again.
    I tested more viber versions, new patched, this from you and my last OK version. All versions crash... other android apps are ok.
    No idea. :-(

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 07:56 AM
    hi guys. latest com.google.android.play.games-3.6.27-cobalt from first page dont work on my BB classic.
    do i have to wipe the phone and start again?

i am reading this thread but it has to many pages so i may have miss something.......

any help would be great
    thank you
    Last edited by Richard Novotny; 10-06-16 at 01:24 PM. Reason: adding text
    10-06-16 01:23 PM
    hi guys. latest com.google.android.play.games-3.6.27-cobalt from first page dont work on my BB classic.
    do i have to wipe the phone and start again?

i am reading this thread but it has to many pages so i may have miss something.......

any help would be great
    thank you
    Please describe "it doesn't work".
    10-06-16 01:31 PM
    hello I installed and patched the Strava file with the patcher of cobalt and then installed the patched version. But the system tells me that I need the Google Play servicees ... instead we got them .... in fact all the other apps google work, Maps, YouTube, chrome.
    The patched files Strava also appears correctly in Google + Whitelist.
    You have any ideas for me? Thank you
    10-07-16 01:27 AM
    SERVICES
    10-08-16 01:05 AM
    Current status: I Uninstalled Viber and deleted folders:
    ...mnt/sdcard/android/data/viver (or something like this)
    And mnt/sdcard/viber
    Reinstalled again.. app started now, I was possible to enter the code, but after it crash again.
    I tested more viber versions, new patched, this from you and my last OK version. All versions crash... other android apps are ok.
    No idea. :-(

Posted via CB10
    Please help me someone. :-/
    10-08-16 01:59 AM
9,813 ... 292293294295296 ...