Thanks for this, just realized that it will crash when you patch it, but it will work without patching.

Posted via CB10
    do not ask you for google play services? when no patching?
    09-25-16 03:01 AM
    do not ask you for google play services? when no patching?
    No, it doesn't

Posted via CB10
    Mauri5io likes this.
    09-25-16 10:55 AM
    Anyone have the latest budweiser red lights app working?
    Mine crashes when (stopped responding) on launch when used on Z30 10.3.2.2888
    09-25-16 11:09 AM
    Seems to work fine for me. Patched.
    09-25-16 12:03 PM
    Thanks. OK I'll rip and patch.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 02:44 PM
    OK patched and reinstalled (v1.1). Couldn't use Facebook signin but email option worked. I was able to pair. (non patched version crashed after pairing).
    I was able to to setup and select country and city teams.
    And test light (budweiser red lights glass) works.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 04:05 PM
    No, it doesn't

Posted via CB10
    But I realized that maps don't load completely and when I try to change the view says it doesn't work offline while I'm using wi-fi or 4G
    I think patcher should be updated to solve the problem when patching google maps, because it ask for play services to improve the performance

Posted with unlocked Passport AT&T
    Last edited by Mauri5io; 09-26-16 at 04:08 AM.
    09-26-16 12:15 AM
    Allot of my stuff was crashing with the most recent of runtime's and did better with run times prior to. 213 as personally tested them all after downloaded the whole OS, locating them from each passport version via saschi then splitting/extracting/signing.

PS: I have zero proof of this except that it works better for me and I've spent countless hours trying each runtime loaded with chrome extension thereafter, back and fourth.

Allot will disagree saying no changes were made well then how come it broke and stopped uninstalling at one point, they do change if only a tad it can effect us and I'd rather run a runtime with same android numbers that was created when they still had a BB10 team but that's just me? I believe it does, know it does. I settled with .172 but think. 110 may be a little better, that was a tough one to "tell the difference"...

I have them all nearly except like. 54 if anybody wants one after that.

However Conite seems to get anything to work for me regardless my runtime when it need to be recompiled, etc.

-DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-26-16 11:08 AM
    done uploading bro here you go.. snapchatV9.16.0.2 works to all BlackBerry 10

https://mega.nz/#!rIsF3ZJK!SG9SBQ4H5...uph-AY1mWeX6X0

BlackBerry z10
    How do I download it, it says not available on mobile view.
    09-27-16 11:45 PM
    So does hangouts push notification actually work?

I just updated my Z10 STL100-3 to software 10.3.2.2474 (os version 10.3.2.2639).
    Updated everything from the main page link (play services 8.4.89, googleid 2.8, whitelist 1.0.0.5, play store 6.0.0, account manager 4.3.3).

Maps 9.37.2 downloaded directly from play store works 100% including my starred locations. no patching needed.
    PCPlus app downloaded from play store. patched using ps_patcher-1.6. then installed. works 100%
    Hangouts was downloaded from play store. patched using ps_patcher-1.6. then installed. In device montior says version 1.0.2337.833

I say this just to try to hopefully prove i got all the cobalt stuff properly installed.

If i launch hangouts i see my list of people. I can send messages which they receive instantly. But receiving messages is very spotty.
    - when i launch hangouts it seems to update all conversations after about 5 seconds.
    - if i have hangouts launched (but not the active app) it *never* receives messages. so sounds. no visual notifications.
    - if i make hangouts the active app it wil update all conversations after about 5 seconds and make a sound.
    - if hangouts is the active app (wether on the main page, or in a conversation) it takes about 20-30 seconds for a message to arrive

Has anyone gotten it to work better or is hangouts just not useable. Most of the people i want to quickly contact are on hangouts and it sucks that i'm the only one who cant' run it on theirphone.
    Last edited by Spifffers; 09-28-16 at 08:10 AM. Reason: typo
    09-28-16 08:09 AM
    How do I download it, it says not available on mobile view.
    You need to do it on PC or install mega app from bbw.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 05:44 PM
    Allot of my stuff was crashing with the most recent of runtime's and did better with run times prior to. 213 as personally tested them all after downloaded the whole OS, locating them from each passport version via saschi then splitting/extracting/signing.

PS: I have zero proof of this except that it works better for me and I've spent countless hours trying each runtime loaded with chrome extension thereafter, back and fourth.

Allot will disagree saying no changes were made well then how come it broke and stopped uninstalling at one point, they do change if only a tad it can effect us and I'd rather run a runtime with same android numbers that was created when they still had a BB10 team but that's just me? I believe it does, know it does. I settled with .172 but think. 110 may be a little better, that was a tough one to "tell the difference"...

I have them all nearly except like. 54 if anybody wants one after that.

However Conite seems to get anything to work for me regardless my runtime when it need to be recompiled, etc.

-DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Redlights 1.1 works on my z30 after patching. I can at least run tests and select teams. But I have to wait till regular season to start to fully test it. Heard from bud that it won't work for preseason.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 05:46 PM
    Hello Cobalt, hello all.
    I need some help. I already use android BB tools (ID, services, play store, maps, photos,..) long time, but in last weeks I have serious problem(s).
    Google photos don’t sync photos anymore (after reinstalling photos, it download photos, but it don’t upload new photos)
    Play store don’t let my download or update any apps, it shows the Error msg: „problem with download (update) ….Error with getting data from server ... [DF-DLA-15] “

I have read some android pages about this error, and it happens on original android devices too.
    But i have no sucess with the recommended steps. I already deleted cash data, uninstalled and reinstalled Google Play Store and Google Play Services but it does not help.
    Any idea?
    Thanks,
    CBTF
    09-29-16 02:18 AM
    Hi...so, ok, I have a question. At one time, there was a specific order that these apps had to be installed in order for them to work properly. Is that still the case? I ask because it says the Google Account Manager (GAM) 4.4.4 will only work with Google Play Services (GPS) installed. So, does this mean that the GPS apk needs to be installed first, and then the GAM?

UPDATE: Ignore!! I see it's all explained on the other thread. I've recently come home to BB 10 and am a bit rusty and things have changed here :-)

Thanks!
    Jan Truksa likes this.
    09-29-16 09:17 AM
    Can clash Royale or clash of clans be played on a blackberry Z3?

Posted via CB10
    09-29-16 11:47 AM
    Can clash Royale or clash of clans be played on a blackberry Z3?

Posted via CB10
    No. Not on any BB10 device.
    09-29-16 12:03 PM
    Hi,

Everything has been working great for me for the last few months. I have a few questions:

1) I noticed there's an update to Google Play Store 6. On the Mega share, there's multiple files that are dated from August 11 2016. Do I need to update all of the apps, if so does it matter what order I update them? Do I just download the apks and run them or do I need to remove the orginals?
    2) I don't have Android Settings, however, the link to download it https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8 is not working, is there an alternative download location for this? I don't see it on the Mega share
    3) There is no download link for the Android Browser APK, where can I download this?
    4) Android apps seem to have slowed down over the last few months, is there any way to restore performance? Also, is there a way to capture notifications from apps like Waze and Slack and send them to the Hub? I get notifications from some apps, not others. Waze will notify me if it's running in the background, and occasionally I'll be asked to add an account for Waze (even though I am already logged into Waze within the app). Small issues, and I am sure more appropriate in other threads, maybe someone could point me to the most up to date threads?
    Thanks,
    09-30-16 02:34 PM
    31dec end for bb10 (whatsapp stop working,blackberry move on android like dtek series so)????????

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 03:18 PM
    Or there is any hope? Like complete reset bb10 device and install android?
    I have z30

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 03:20 PM
    Or there is any hope? Like complete reset bb10 device and install android?
    I have z30

Posted via CB10
    Android OS will never be available for a BB10 device.

Hopefully the Android WhatsApp app will continue to work in January.

PRIV STV100-1/AAG191 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-30-16 03:28 PM
    Hi I have BlackBerry classic model SQC100-3 with os version 10.3.2.2876 my amazon app store is not working I did all the steps like installing BlackBerry run time for android and than restart my phone but the app store still not working...
    Please tell me the solution!
    I have post so many threats please respond me.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    09-30-16 11:09 PM
    Sir I asked you that please give me the solution so I can run amazom app store in mai phone.
    10-01-16 12:55 AM
    Sir I asked you that please give me the solution so I can run amazom app store in mai phone.
    Do ANY Android apps run?
    10-01-16 09:00 AM
    Android OS will never be available for a BB10 device.

Hopefully the Android WhatsApp app will continue to work in January.

PRIV STV100-1/AAG191 DTEK50 STH100-1/AAG326 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    I tried installing android whatsapp after cobalt's play services method but I keep getting hung when the app searches for backup....any help?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 10:02 AM
    Did everything as per instruction however I keep on getting the below error message for all play services dependent apps.
    "Xxx relies on Google play service which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance. "

Pls advise.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20161002_115757.png  
    10-02-16 01:31 AM
9,813 ... 291292293294295 ...