well the first one says initializing and just says unable to install the other does all its thing gets to the the point where it asks for access to different features then just says unable to install
    still having issues installing these apps, on both my Z10 and Z30. android runtime isn't showing up when I go to reinstall it. my snap isn`t working anymore and I need something to install my CoC and Boom Beach updates
    08-23-16 08:02 PM
    Hi Rose,
    Would you kindly let me know
    1. in what exact order the files should be downloaded ?
    2. can i install each file soon after downloading or all files should first be downloaded and then install .

Many thanks in advance !
    08-24-16 02:47 AM
    Hi Rose,
    Would you kindly let me know
    1. in what exact order the files should be downloaded ?
    2. can i install each file soon after downloading or all files should first be downloaded and then install .

Many thanks in advance !
    It's all in the First page.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    08-24-16 09:26 AM
    Hi,

I have playstore added to my blackberry and it works. But when I download many apps from Play Store and now it's asking for Google Play Services. Can someone help me get Google maps on my Blackberry and a few other apps. I am willing to pay for this help since I can not figure this out. Thanks. :-)
    08-24-16 01:14 PM
    Did ask for same thing so far nothing. Still waiting.
    08-24-16 02:28 PM
    I figured out my issue, I had google services previously installed and I had to dig around to full delete it, the update to the runtime didn't fix the issue.

another question, has anyone tried playing Clash Royale? even the patched version seems to crash out before it loads the trainer for me. anyone have this issue?
    08-24-16 10:32 PM
    I figured out my issue, I had google services previously installed and I had to dig around to full delete it, the update to the runtime didn't fix the issue.

another question, has anyone tried playing Clash Royale? even the patched version seems to crash out before it loads the trainer for me. anyone have this issue?
    Clash Royal is not compatible with BB10.
    08-24-16 10:35 PM
    Seems to work fine.
    Really!? I tried and tried and it wouldn't work for me. Did you patch?

Posted via CB10
    08-24-16 11:57 PM
    mine is a BB OS 10.3.2.2836 the Mega drive doesnt show me the links to download, the same opens on my laptop.
    08-25-16 02:12 PM
    If you are on OS2876 or OS2888, apply this patch:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Reboot after install.
    Hi Conite,

Can you help me with this. This link says that " Unknown Item. the requested item does not exist or is not available"

What do you think happened. Im having the same prob with deleting and uninstalling apps.
    08-27-16 08:07 AM
    Also, anyone know how to get Viber to work?

I first installed the latest update of Viber in Play Store and got to patch it with cobalt app. But it does not seem to work.

Any suggestions?
    08-27-16 09:32 AM
    Hi Conite,

Can you help me with this. This link says that " Unknown Item. the requested item does not exist or is not available"

What do you think happened. Im having the same prob with deleting and uninstalling apps.
    You are using your BB10 browser (with desktop mode off)?

What OS are you on?
    08-27-16 09:50 AM
    Hi Guys !
    i Bought my Blackberry Passport Silver Edition about 2 days ago
    and am totally new to this device but always loved BB
    Now my OS Software release is 10.3.2.2836 and OS Version is 10.3.2.2877

i tried to install the google services app by cobalt "com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build5.apk"
    and then i installed "com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk" after running the app and doing the suggested tasks it showed me a Message "Unfortunately some shiiiiit happened to runtime" or something like that .... i checked my 3rdparty accounts and it was there so i go a step forward and installed "cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8.apk", first it was two YELLOW COLORED DANGER SIGNS beside the last 2 options and after i pressed register there was an error said "[Account Manager Refused Token Request].
    so i started to delete all the apps and data and start from scratch but when i try to install Google account Manager it said you have the new version delete it first !!!!!
    i searched and found that its a problem with RUN TIME ...... am now stuck in here and do not know what to do
    am afraid of destroying my device + i couldn't find a detailed step by step solution

but i really want to UNINSTALL and Reinstall all the Google Apps and retry the installation of Play Store + i do not want to SECURITY WIPE my device or Hard Reset it so could you please guide me ?

Thanks
    08-27-16 09:55 AM

I first installed the latest update of Viber in Play Store and got to patch it with cobalt app. But it does not seem to work.

Any suggestions?
    I believe 5.6.5.1885 works.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/viber-m...-apk-download/
    08-27-16 09:56 AM

Any suggestions?
    the only android viber version that works is 5.6.5.1873 otherwise if you aren't interested for the video call you can install viber10 from BBW

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 09:59 AM
    You are using your BB10 browser (with desktop mode off)?

What OS are you on?
    Im on BB10. Its fine now I found a link straight to the BBW page. Installed the runtime already. Thanks!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport - PH
    08-27-16 10:17 AM
    Do I still need to patch this version?

08-27-16 10:18 AM
    the only android viber version that works is 5.6.5.1873 otherwise if you aren't interested for the video call you can install viber10 from BBW

Posted via CB10
    Can you share the link for the viber version? Or is it the same as conite's post above?

08-27-16 10:21 AM
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/viber-m...-apk-download/

with this version viber works fine on my Z10

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 10:34 AM
    Do I still need to patch this version?

Here's the patched version. I have not checked to see if it's any more useful. Maybe you can report back.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sr2d0hzd0i...tched.apk?dl=0
    08-27-16 10:40 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160827_221659.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160827_221531.png

Hi, can you please help Me with fixing this? Is there an app that I missed and didn't install??
    I'm trying to use google cast, and i need google play services...
    But if i am not mistaken, cobalt has google play services right? And why is it that google cast for chromecast is not working for me?

Posted via CB10 with my White Z10
    08-27-16 10:52 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160827_221659.png 
Views:	501 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	407264
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160827_221531.png 
Views:	501 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	407265

Hi, can you please help Me with fixing this? Is there an app that I missed and didn't install??
    I'm trying to use google cast, and i need google play services...
    But if i am not mistaken, cobalt has google play services right? And why is it that google cast for chromecast is not working for me?

You have to patch it with Play Services Patcher.
    08-27-16 11:03 AM
    I tried installing a patched apk file onto my Z10 with a fresh autoload of the latest OS. I had yet to install any of cobalts addons.

I was excited to see that the apps that normally request google play services no longer showed the dialogue box, and worked normally. I'm trying to minimize my use of google services as much as possible, including the play store on my daily driver phone.

Also, I noticed in Cobalts patcher application, that you can display all the requested app permissions. Is there any way to remove specific app permissions before installing the apk?

Awesome work Cobalt, donation sent.
    08-27-16 11:19 AM
    Please i downloaded "Modern combat 5" initially it was playing, but now after it loads and I try to start the game play, the app closes. Pls can anything be done?

Posted via CB10
    08-27-16 02:37 PM
    hey..
    How do i use the patcher?
    Because it seems like i need to have the apk files.
    In this case is the apk files in my phone when i downloaded it from cobalt? Or do i have to get it somewhere else?

08-27-16 09:09 PM
9,813 ... 285286287288289 ...