I've been lurking for a while and this thread had been a great help to get pokemon running on my passport!

Now I've encountered the issue that the app randomly closes when it's minimized/ losing focus which is pretty annoying. Want to read a new message? App gone. Want to check the time? App gone. Accidentally swiped the app instead of the pokeball? Guess what...

Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm considering wiping the phone and install everything from scratch.
    Might be a problem of the app.
    After 10-45 minutes you have to restart your device. But i can do something else while playing.

I read in another thread that it could be possible that we get kicked of the game cause checksums ect. doesnt work (maybe there is a anit-cheat system).
    07-16-16 08:38 AM
    OK quick question. If I delete the pokemon app right (which I have a Google account on and played a bit on) to take try take the glitches away will that remove my Google account?
    07-16-16 08:56 AM
    OK quick question. If I delete the pokemon app right (which I have a Google account on and played a bit on) to take try take the glitches away will that remove my Google account?
    No. It is just like any app from Play Store or App World. Hold down on the icon until it jiggles and delete it.
    07-16-16 09:02 AM
    Hi I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. I had google id installed before along with the playstore and it was working fine. I decided to install whitelist and it gave me an error that i didn't have google id installed which I did. so I deleted google id and downloaded the newest one google id from cobalt but kept getting error message "unable to install".

So I decided to delete everything (google account, google id, whitelist, playstore) and start over. Got google account and signed in. However when I went to install google id I got the same error message "unable to install". What am I doing wrong?
    Neibryan likes this.
    07-16-16 01:23 PM
    Hi I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. I had google id installed before along with the playstore and it was working fine. I decided to install whitelist and it gave me an error that i didn't have google id installed which I did. so I deleted google id and downloaded the newest one google id from cobalt but kept getting error message "unable to install".

So I decided to delete everything (google account, google id, whitelist, playstore) and start over. Got google account and signed in. However when I went to install google id I got the same error message "unable to install". What am I doing wrong?
    Did you update your Android Runtime? The apps are probably not fully deleted.
    Neibryan likes this.
    07-16-16 03:01 PM
    Pokemon came out in South Africa. It's now pokemon v1.0.1 or something. Will it work I I jus download it or does someone need to patch it???
    07-16-16 03:21 PM
    hello, maybe my problem was solved precedently, but I didn't read all of the topic's pages. I did everything in this guide : Guide: Pok�mon Go on BlackBerry 10 - BBin but when I launch pokemon GO, I just have the white "NIANTIC" loading screen and nothing happens. when I let it go for few minutes, the app just crashes... Also I'm on blackberry z10
    thank for your help !
    07-17-16 07:23 AM
    I mentioned that in the other thread to.

Do you know that ingress is mentioned in the Google login?
    Maybe pokemon go need that to? (both apps are from niantic). Maybe that could cause the problem, ingress runs fine there.

Is there a solution to link pokemon go to the Google login? (i mean the login, not the whitelist!)
    07-17-16 08:47 AM
    Idk I just hope I can get my pokemon to stop glitching.
    07-17-16 10:43 AM
    When I try to install any of Cobalt's files i get failure 500 Package ID. I'm on 10.3.2 2836. Any workaround? Cheers
    07-17-16 12:04 PM
    Whenever I download the files it says "unable to open file". Tried on passport, q10 and leap. What am I doing wrong?
    07-17-16 12:43 PM
    Are you trying to sideload the apk files instead of straight up installing them on your phone?
    07-17-16 12:43 PM
    Whenever I download the files it says "unable to open file"
    Did you rename the files with a ".apk" ending?
    07-17-16 12:49 PM
    hi,

please check the pdf, all is included there..
    https://mega.nz/#!tpoAVTiS!7wO9y-pBE...swSRoNWuMpsZ4M
    Thanks, I've got it running atm! Though, the screen stays blue/green after I login.
    Do I need to install google maps or something?
    07-17-16 01:38 PM
    I have a serious issue. Noticed after I updated a bunch of android apps that i usually update in the playstore that my instagram wasn't functioning. I deleted and installed many times and what happens is that after the download all works as it's supposed to, but once I close out the app and try to reopen, it opens but it stays in a loop when refreshing and all of the icons at the bottom are grayed out. I can't see who follows me, won't search for feeds I might want, etc. Tried using the last version apk and it made no difference. Tried redoing the whole google services thing again and nada...same thing. I do notice that after the download, when I close the app, the instagram icon flickers and then when i open it again it behaves as I just said. Deleted all android apps and it still makes no difference.

Not sure what happened because I have been using the pathced android runtime from the last good OS. I'm on 10.3.2.2836 and have been on it since it has come out and have had no issues. I'm besides myself and can't figure why this is occurring. My next step is to use an autoloader for the aforementioned OS and redoing everything all over again. I assume somehow during my playstore app updates something got FUBARed, but I just don't know what since these apps are common updates.

BTW, prior to all my deletions Google Maps worked properly so it seems like this is something that just impacted from the Instagram update.

FYI, I also can't logout of instagram when i try to. Stays in an endless loop.
    07-17-16 02:08 PM
    UPDATE: realized that once I install and open instagram (fully functional at this point) if I close the app and reopen then I get caught in endless loops for updating, location, etc. Only solution is uninstall and reinstall. If I logout before closing after initial start up, thenn I am able to close the app and open again, login and have a fully functional app.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 03:18 PM
    Posted via CB10
    07-17-16 07:36 PM
    Did you update your Android Runtime? The apps are probably not fully deleted.
    I updated Android Runtime and restarted my phone. What do you mean by the apps are not fully deleted? What steps should I take I have no idea why google id is unable to install?
    Neibryan likes this.
    07-17-16 08:00 PM
    I updated Android Runtime and restarted my phone. What do you mean by the apps are not fully deleted? What steps should I take I have no idea why google id is unable to install?
    Use Ghost Commander from BBW and properly delete any previous versions of the app that won't install now.
    Neibryan likes this.
    07-17-16 08:19 PM
    Use Ghost Commander from BBW and properly delete any previous versions of the app that won't install now.
    I got Ghost commander, not sure exactly what you mean by previous versions of the app but I don't really see it anywhere
    Neibryan likes this.
    07-17-16 08:50 PM
    I got Ghost commander, not sure exactly what you mean by previous versions of the app but I don't really see it anywhere
    Look for BlackBerry Google ID, Google Account Manager, Google Play Store, and Google Play Services. Delete any and all of them. Then start over.
    07-17-16 09:42 PM
    Look for BlackBerry Google ID, Google Account Manager, Google Play Store, and Google Play Services. Delete any and all of them. Then start over.
    Thank you! Took a few hours but finally got it working.
    07-18-16 12:01 AM
    Thank for Cobalt's efforts for bringing Pokemon Go for BlackBerry 10. But Pokemon Go don't release in Vietnam so someone edited file apk Pokemon Go using Australia Maps but in Vietnam, not hack, want your character move you need walk or run in real life althrough unsync maps between Vietnam and Australia. But they don't have file patch for BB10. Can you patch it for BB10? Link Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1F...ew?usp=sharing
    Thank you so much!!!
    07-18-16 02:35 AM
    I have a question that I'm not sure is related to this stuff or not.

My friends on Android seem to be able to use Pokemon Go indoors, which I've had extremely limited success on. When they're indoors, they can still get their app to count steps, etc, but I don't seem to be able to get that to work. Also, indoors, my map is just a big stretch of blue. Is there something I'm supposed to do to be able to get it to work indoors?
    07-18-16 09:04 AM
    I have a question that I'm not sure is related to this stuff or not.

My friends on Android seem to be able to use Pokemon Go indoors, which I've had extremely limited success on. When they're indoors, they can still get their app to count steps, etc, but I don't seem to be able to get that to work. Also, indoors, my map is just a big stretch of blue. Is there something I'm supposed to do to be able to get it to work indoors?
    There's not much you can do. Consider yourself lucky that you even have it working at all.
    07-18-16 09:15 AM
9,813 ... 272273274275276 ...