Ok so I must delete my GID, Google account manager, my G+ pokemon go, and Google play services. And start fresh ok cool I still got all the apks besides for GID and Google account manager. What is the Google login app??
    07-14-16 03:11 PM
    I never experienced that, people who reported those issues never stated what was their phone, except a Q10 and Z10 user.
    It could be limited by their hardware, as people with Z30 and Passport confirmed it works.

It works only if it's the first app launched, but EVERYTHING works. If the requirement would be real, nothing would ever work.
    The game freezes and shows error messages even on Android 5, that cannot be because I have installed it on a BlackBerry...

There can be a variety of reasons they put that restriction, from automatically set an hardware prerequisite preventing very old phone to run it, to guarantee users future updates that may require the new API for real.
    I really hope it will work well for everybody.
    07-14-16 03:16 PM
    What is the Google login app??
    here you go... see? It wasn't that hard...

Look for the version of the file, from what I remember the apk name is not how the app is called, but the version is unique among all apps...

And check that G Whitelist versione is 1.0.0.5
    07-14-16 03:16 PM
    Ok so I must delete my GID, Google account manager, my G+ pokemon go, and Google play services. And start fresh ok cool I still got all the apks besides for GID and Google account manager. What is the Google login app??
    Again from the first post: "Google Account Manager 4.4.4 is an experimental, newer version of the Google Login app."
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-14-16 03:19 PM
    got error after starting google play store:
    Error retrieving Information from server.
    [RH-01]

installed that whitelist app - could it be the issue?
    07-14-16 03:19 PM
    OK cool so another question. Where do I go into settings to uninstall my current apps
    07-14-16 03:27 PM
    OK cool so another question. Where do I go into settings to uninstall my current apps
    Just delete them off your home screen.
    07-14-16 03:31 PM
    Hi guys,

Still not playable, but I managed to briefly clear the graphic issues on Pokemon GO on the Q10.
    After you somehow catch your starter and name yourself, if you click on your avatar on the lower left corner, and close the newly opened menu, the glitches will clear; until you move again. This is useful if you want to check if your GPS is working, or if you want to see if there's any wild pokemon, gyms or stops (which I haven't up until now).
    So maybe this means that we may get a glitch free game on a next update, hopefully?

I just wasn't able to add the new version to the whitelist, says "unable to read metadata".
    07-14-16 03:34 PM
    I just wasn't able to add the new version to the whitelist, says "unable to read metadata".
    just install 1.0.0.5 from cobalt's shared folder, it already has it.
    07-14-16 03:36 PM
    OK came back from reboot
    07-14-16 03:37 PM
    Deleted everything from the home screen and now I need to install all the apps again.
    07-14-16 03:40 PM
    Gonna do this step by step and make sure I get it right.
    07-14-16 03:49 PM
    just install 1.0.0.5 from cobalt's shared folder, it already has it.
    I thought 1.0.0.5 only had version 0.29.0, not 0.29.2 which came out yesterday or something.
    07-14-16 03:52 PM
    I thought 1.0.0.5 only had version 0.29.0, not 0.29.2 which came out yesterday or something.
    The signature doesn't change between versions of the same app (unless they explicitly decide to change it).
    07-14-16 03:58 PM
    The signature doesn't change between versions of the same app (unless they explicitly decide to change it).
    Ohhh I see, I was now able to update, but earlier I wasn't able to install the latest version. Yeah, everything's pretty much the same in the new version, still no wild pokemon or gyms.
    07-14-16 04:20 PM
    Got the 0.29.2 patch version for my passport and anything works okay.

Is it normal that pokemon don�t spawn again if i found the which i see? i made a run of 4km, and found 3 pokemon. my girlfriend in the same time about 10 with her android phone.
    Also i couldn�t collect the last pokestops. Do i have to reboot my passport every 5-10 minutes?
    07-14-16 04:33 PM
    Can someone please post the pages for the Google account manager apk and the G+ apk that don't need a decryption code pls
    07-14-16 04:46 PM
    Can someone please post the pages for the Google account manager apk and the G+ apk that don't need a decryption code pls
    Use the links in the pdf, then you don�t have to decrypt the code
    07-14-16 04:50 PM
    Is it normal that pokemon don�t spawn again if i found the which i see? i made a run of 4km, and found 3 pokemon. my girlfriend in the same time about 10 with her android phone.
    Also i couldn�t collect the last pokestops. Do i have to reboot my passport every 5-10 minutes?
    Sadly yes, it randomly stops connect to server, usually it works for more time, but soon or later you need to restart the phone to make it work again.

If more then 1 pok�-stop say "try again later" or the "walker" achievement (I don't know how it's called in english) kilometers stops counting for a long time, then it's over...

It helps if you enable power saving mode (click on the pok�ball > settings), when you are just walking, turn the screen down and it will turn off the screen.
    07-14-16 05:18 PM
    OK guys I am so annoyed now so I had everything working ok I just needed to install pokemon and get it working and now the apk file says cannot be installed :x like I am beyond upset now......
    07-14-16 05:52 PM
    Sadly yes, it randomly stops connect to server, usually it works for more time, but soon or later you need to restart the phone to make it work again.

If more then 1 pok�-stop say "try again later" or the "walker" achievement (I don't know how it's called in english) kilometers stops counting for a long time, then it's over...

It helps if you enable power saving mode (click on the pok�ball > settings), when you are just walking, turn the screen down and it will turn off the screen.
    The funny thing is that the device trys to connect to the server (the white pokeball at the left side).
    Maybe there is a workaround without to reboot the device. the problem is that we are the only guys with that issue here
    07-14-16 05:59 PM
    Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I messed up somewhere. I had the Playstore 10 files installed, but wanted to upgrade them (as I haven't updated them in awhile, wasn't sure what changes there were, etc). I uninstalled/deleted the three files required.

This time I reinstalled them, registered my account, but I did NOT open the Play store. I then also installed Google+ Whitelist and Play Games app. Now trying to open Google Play I have a constant, spinning loading screen. I've been sitting on it for about twenty minutes. I've done a restart, and it's still the same.

Pretty sure I did something wrong somewhere, I haven't gotten any error messages. Any help would be awesome, thanks!
    07-14-16 08:02 PM
    why I see the screen in this mode?? Is it possible to fix it??
    someone working fine in the z10 ?
    07-15-16 12:23 AM
    OK guys I am so annoyed now so I had everything working ok I just needed to install pokemon and get it working and now the apk file says cannot be installed :x like I am beyond upset now......
    Use the version I uploaded yesterday: https://mega.nz/#!NoB10LDa!SF9zyrY3-...mDppCGOvZndX1s
    Simon89 likes this.
    07-15-16 12:29 AM
    Anyone got a hot link to a patched google maps? Spanks.

Edit found it.

Edit edit okay who's got google maps 9.31.3 patched... I had last release.

In Squircle I Trust
    Last edited by GP540; 07-15-16 at 01:33 AM.
    07-15-16 12:40 AM
9,813 ... 268269270271272 ...