hi i download " tozaco " from coblat playstore and install it, but when open the app, it's say " update tozaco, fix some bug " any idea guys?
    07-14-16 08:51 AM
    I downloaded the patches, but how can i install all the downloaded Google patches?
    Have you tried opening them?
    If you download them from BB10 and you get just a long string of letters and numbers, be sure to add .apk at the end of the file (and maybe giving it a more simple name).
    07-14-16 09:04 AM
    Is it this one?
    07-14-16 09:21 AM
    The one where he says "hi if you new to this etc...?
    07-14-16 09:22 AM
    why I see the screen in this mode?? Is it possible to fix it??
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160714_142157-1-.png  
    07-14-16 09:35 AM
    I really don't understand all the fuss about that pokemon go stuff. Even if the package is tricked to run on SDK18 (Android 4.3), there for sure will be system calls that are going into void because they are missing in the runtime. The app will most likely not work as intended.

But anyway, I officially added the pokemon go signature and in-app billing hash to the Google+ Whitelist. The signature hashes are taken from this apk file:
    Pok�mon GO 0.29.0 APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror

Google+ Whitlist 1.0.0.5:

Changelog:
    * Added pokemon go signature hashes
    * Errorhandling to prevent crashing if you try to add packages with SDK > 18
    * New menu "Write defaults" to update the GServices database without losing all custom signatures

Install instructions:
    * Install new version of Google+ whitelist over existing version
    * In top right menu, choose "Write defaults"

Download
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S00E625891...8FEEDD32AB67CF

This link is a direct link. You can also get it from the repository in the first post, where all other apps are found. Change ending to apk if your browser doesn't do that correctly.

Enjoy!
    Is a this one?
    07-14-16 09:40 AM
    Did anyone tried using anroid launchers in BlackBerry Passport? If yes please suggest me some good launchers that works perfect with Passport

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 10:51 AM
    Did anyone tried using anroid launchers in BlackBerry Passport? If yes please suggest me some good launchers that works perfect with Passport

Posted via CB10
    This is a 10.2.1 video but might be relevant:
    07-14-16 11:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Wow, it has to work perfectly?

Running an Android launcher would not only be a battery destroyer, but you will only see your installed Android apps.
    gfondeur and gfondeur like this.
    07-14-16 11:09 AM
    Is it possible to make this a default launcher in passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 11:09 AM
    why I see the screen in this mode?? Is it possible to fix it??
    I have the same issue. Anyone, who knows what the problem is?
    07-14-16 11:10 AM
    Yes. Only anroid apps can be seen. Not all apps that are downloaded from BlackBerry world are visible in that app.

Yes I agree this destroys battery but just wld like to see if this can change my BlackBerry look and feel

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 11:11 AM
    Yes. Only anroid apps can be seen. Not all apps that are downloaded from BlackBerry world are visible in that app.

Yes I agree this destroys battery but just wld like to see if this can change my BlackBerry look and feel

Posted via CB10
    I remember someone using Apex Launcher. Nova Launcher too.
    07-14-16 11:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure how it will work on a Passport but I've tried a couple launchers on my Z10. If it works on Passport screen ratio, you'll always have to keep the app running just to show it off, native BB10 apps will not launch with it, and all Android apps will ask what launcher you want to use every time you launch one. Contacts will need to be managed with the native app, as well as files - anything added or deleted on the Android side has no effect on the real files and/or contacts in BB10.
    07-14-16 12:47 PM
    Please guys I'm really struggling here. I'm not good with phones :x. Sorry if I annoyed anyone just really need help I'm like a tech cave man :x
    07-14-16 02:00 PM
    You're 19, you should be able to follow those simple instructions...

What can't you do? At least be specific, as everyone willing to help, if you just say "help me with everything", the only answer can be, and will be, "read the first post".
    It's well detailed.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-14-16 02:21 PM
    Ok so my pokemon go doesn't want to sign me in on both Google and pokemon account. I've got all the apps I need or as far as I know of; Google play store, Google maps, GID, pokemon go, Android run time for BlackBerry, G+ whitelist and then I got Google play services. Now when I open Google maps it says I need to install Google play services but I got the page from Cobalt for apk for the play services. So I'm confused to why it says unfortunately Google play services are not working when I open Google settings. Anyway the big issue is that I can't get into pokemon :x and it also says GPS not found.
    Haha yea I'm 19 :x I'm just good with androids and iPhone. I won this BlackBerry in a competition so I didn't have to get a android. And in South Africa androids are expensive, don't even go to iPhone it's so expensive. So yea I have a blackberry leap.
    07-14-16 02:32 PM
    Ok so my pokemon go doesn't want to sign me in on both Google and pokemon account. I've got all the apps I need or as far as I know of; Google play store, Google maps, GID, pokemon go, Android run time for BlackBerry, G+ whitelist and then I got Google play services. Now when I open Google maps it says I need to install Google play services but I got the page from Cobalt for apk for the play services. So I'm confused to why it says unfortunately Google play services are not working when I open Google settings. Anyway the big issue is that I can't get into pokemon :x and it also says GPS not found.
    Haha yea I'm 19 :x I'm just good with androids and iPhone. I won this BlackBerry in a competition so I didn't have to get a android. And in South Africa androids are expensive, don't even go to iPhone it's so expensive. So yea I have a blackberry leap.
    First off you will need to patch Google Maps. Second, Pokeman is not designed to run on the BB10 runtime version, which is Jellybean. It requires Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or above. So I believe that no matter what someone does to the app it will not work well on our Blackberry's.
    07-14-16 02:45 PM
    OK the pokemon I got is patched from Cobalts page, Google maps I assume it is patched. Because it allows m to install it
    07-14-16 02:47 PM
    OK the pokemon I got is patched from Cobalts page, Google maps I assume it is patched. Because it allows m to install it
    You assume incorrectly. This is from the first post:
    "Install Google Account Manager and login
    Install Blackberry Google ID and checkin
    Install Google Play Sevices (wait 5 minutes after you installed and let the app settle)
    Patch Google Maps with Play Services Patcher
    Remove any unpatched version of Google Maps from your device (if existent)
    Install patched Google Maps".
    You really need to read the first post again.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-14-16 02:51 PM
    Second, Pokeman is not designed to run on the BB10 runtime version, which is Jellybean. It requires Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or above. So I believe that no matter what someone does to the app it will not work well on our Blackberry's.
    Again? It is working, it's not the most flawless game ever but it works, and many testified that.
    07-14-16 02:54 PM
    Ok thank you guys I'll give it a shot. If this doesn't work I'll ask on what the issue is .
    07-14-16 02:57 PM
    Again? It is working, it's not the most flawless game ever but it works, and many testified that.
    Many report that some features do not work, screen issues, etc, hence not working or at least crippled. If you enjoy playing a crippled game and consider that as "working", so be it.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-14-16 02:59 PM
    Disinstall anything you installed in this day, reboot the device and install everything again, following step by step... you clearly didn't installed everything you need.

As a tip, after each installation put the icon inside a folder (I called it "Android Runtime").
    After you've done, before installing Pok�mon GO, Play Store or Google maps (these 2 are not necessary for Pok�mon GO), there should be 5 apps.
    Then install Pok�mon, run Google+ Whitelist to register it, reboot your phone a as the first thing run Pok�mon.
    07-14-16 03:00 PM
    Many report that some features do not work, screen issues, etc, hence not working or at least crippled. If you enjoy playing a crippled game and consider that as "working", so be it.
    I never experienced that, people who reported those issues never stated what was their phone, except a Q10 and Z10 user.
    It could be limited by their hardware, as people with Z30 and Passport confirmed it works.

It works only if it's the first app launched, but EVERYTHING works. If the requirement would be real, nothing would ever work.
    The game freezes and shows error messages even on Android 5, that cannot be because I have installed it on a BlackBerry...

There can be a variety of reasons they put that restriction, from automatically set an hardware prerequisite preventing very old phone to run it, to guarantee users future updates that may require the new API for real.
    07-14-16 03:10 PM
9,813 ... 267268269270271 ...