Interested to see if anyone can get the new GO update patched & working. I don't have the time for it at the moment, or the experience.
    07-13-16 08:22 AM
    Interested to see if anyone can get the new GO update patched & working. I don't have the time for it at the moment, or the experience.
    The new version does not seem to behave any differently than the last one.
    07-13-16 08:50 AM
    This update focuses on making Pok�mon GO more stable with the following improvements:
    Trainers do not to have to enter their username and password repeatedly after a force log out
    Added stability to Pok�mon Trainer Club account log-in process
    Resolved issues causing crashes
    Fixed Google account scope
    Nougat works...
    07-13-16 09:08 AM
    Shucks... I was hoping we'd see improvement.
    07-13-16 10:04 AM
    I asked somewhere in the last few pages, but didn't get a reply.

Does anyone know of a way to close or restart the Android Player without having to restart the entire phone?
    07-13-16 10:19 AM
    Credits go to Cobalt!!

To install Android Apps like Pokemon go on your Blackberry 10 device you will have to do exactly as below!!

* Install 'Blackberry Runtime for Android'
    It must be done from your BlackBerry 10 browser and it must not be in Desktop Mode or the update will not show

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918
    (try to open this link in a new browser window)

* Open the installed app, you will see the BB Logo, with a tekst below that he is busy initializing.
    wait for it, the app will minimize all of the sudden.. then he is ready
    * reboot your blackberry
    * Install Google Login app

https://mega.nz/#!1phV2Aaa!F_vYRoTJ-...yJMxHhPyXw_FNU

* Open this app and login with your Gmail/Google account
    * Install Blackberry Google ID (GID)

https://mega.nz/#!lgB3RY7J!VnP3b7RPK...YDnT8mzQvfveAU

* Open this app and check-in your google ID to push the button mentioned.
    * Install Play Store

https://mega.nz/#!9w5BEKTC!AKj2tCUYn...4ghl192Bn1pvAo

* Install Google Play Services
    https://mega.nz/#!FlB3iaIJ!bb-zBD6qc...pXZ0v7jaUWYuo8

* Install 'Google+ Whitelist

https://mega.nz/#!lgAAHQBJ!eFuthSbZz...A-vfKG3OrlSeb4

* Open Google+ Whitelist app, and then you can close
    * after installing all these apps, open your Google+ Whitelist
    Google Play Services should be mentioned there now.

As of now you are able to open and run Google Play Store, and you can download the apps you like.

Now we are going to install the Pokemon Go app for Blackberry:
    http://mega.nz/#F!JtIyTKJQ!xmYLo0mh6Ol40WyAzYoSJg
    * after download and install, please open up your Google+ Whitelist app.
    Pokemon Go app should be mentioned now!
    if not, something had go wrong in the process here above...

if yes open you Pokemon Go app, and login with Google+.
    the servers are very full, so don't shoot the messenger if you cannot login for a while.
    BB10 GPS system will often bale you, so it could be that you are walking in a empty field.
    you will need to see:

if you are not seeing the blue pokemon stops, please reboot you BB10 and startup the Pokemon Go app.
    its should be solved..
    Also the camera doesn't work well sometimes, (half of the screen is covered in Black ). so you cannot catch the pokemon.
    but you can turn off the camera in the left corner when you find a pokemon and then you will be in Pokemon's virtual world. and cacthing them in the virtual world.
    Much easier though.

any Question?
    Pm Me
    Nice post, very clear. Though, I need to "enter decryption key" for downloading the files on MEGA.
    Could you tell me what the decryption key is?
    07-13-16 10:22 AM

Does anyone know of a way to close or restart the Android Player without having to restart the entire phone?
    Nope.
    07-13-16 10:26 AM
    Hi,

please check the pdf, all is uncluded there.

https://mega.nz/#!tpoAVTiS!7wO9y-pBE...swSRoNWuMpsZ4M
    07-13-16 12:24 PM
    Nice post, very clear. Though, I need to "enter decryption key" for downloading the files on MEGA.
    Could you tell me what the decryption key is?
    hi,

please check the pdf, all is included there..
    https://mega.nz/#!tpoAVTiS!7wO9y-pBE...swSRoNWuMpsZ4M
    07-13-16 12:25 PM
    Hey got to install the App, can register with G+, then the app loads and then nothing happens, the Screen just stays Blue/Green.
    help pls :/

EDIT: Installing google maps brought me to the map, but now everything is stacking over each other and I cant get a clear screen, I think you just cant play it on the Z10
    Last edited by Fabian3375; 07-14-16 at 09:22 AM.
    07-13-16 06:38 PM

Install Ghost Commander then open Dev Tools -> Bad Behavior -> Crash System Server

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    07-13-16 10:14 PM
    I don't see that option?
    07-13-16 11:47 PM
    Dude it still says GPS not found and the it keeps spinning forever. Idk does it need Google maps? And I can't add the Google login app. Dude pls just make a video will be much easier

Sergio

Sent via BlackBerry leap
    07-14-16 04:44 AM
    This is 0.29.2 patched APK: https://mega.nz/#!NoB10LDa!SF9zyrY3-...mDppCGOvZndX1s

AND STOP COMPAINING YOU GOT GPS ERROR, THAT APPEARS ON ANDROID TOO!
    AS LONG AS YOU SEE STREETS, GPS IS WORKING. IT ISN'T GUESSING YOUR POSITION ON A 500 000 000 km� PLANET!
    It seems that connection to game server is succesful only if it's the first app launched after a reboot.
    Only in that case you see both pok�-stops and pok�mon, and you can see that because the "nearby" list on the bottom right will be populated.
    maggo94 and The Only Life like this.
    07-14-16 05:16 AM
    Dude ok my issue is that when is sign in with Google it doesn't sign me in it either loads forever or it loads then says servers not available. But my mates can login with their androids properly. I've tried with pokemon go account and it also doesn't work. What do I do? Is it the GPS or what because I have all the stuff for the game. What that other dude said. What do I need to do?
    07-14-16 06:36 AM
    It's all explained in the first post, follow the instruction for installing Google Maps and install MobileNetwork to enable mobile connectivity.
    Run each app once, install pok�mon Go, run Google+ Whitelist to see Pok�mon GO listed, then restart your phone and run only Pok�mon GO.

There is nothing else to d.
    Sergio1997 likes this.
    07-14-16 06:42 AM
    OK will try
    07-14-16 06:45 AM
    OK I got Google maps right, I got G+ whitelist ok my other thing that I found weird is my play services is a "G" sign with a grey background ok and it says Google settings so I open it then it says Google play services unfortunately went off. OK so I also got GID and Google account. And I go android run time too.
    07-14-16 06:54 AM
    And when I open Google maps it says I need to add Google play services I also got google play store and that works. Pls can you not add th apps I need to download to get pokemon to work. Pls I really want to play
    07-14-16 06:59 AM
    And when I open Google maps it says I need to add Google play services I also got google play store and that works. Pls can you not add th apps I need to download to get pokemon to work. Pls I really want to play
    You need to add the "apps" you need. Patch GMaps, download and install COBALT's Play Sevices. Just keep in mind Poke needs Android 4.4 and above, not our BB10 Android 4.3 Runtime version, and no you can not update the runtime.
    07-14-16 07:37 AM
    I have Cobalt play services. And I have the apps I just want to make sure I have all the app files can can you pls add it so I can check all the apps I need to make it wprk?
    07-14-16 07:42 AM
    Pls can you post all the apks of everything I need because I need them pls. Would really appreciate it because I'm in South Africa and idk what to do I'm not too great on the phone
    07-14-16 07:44 AM
    Pls can you post all the apks of everything I need because I need them pls. Would really appreciate it because I'm in South Africa and idk what to do I'm not too great on the phone
    Everything you need is in the first post of this thread. Files and instructions.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-14-16 07:49 AM
    Install Ghost Commander then open Dev Tools -> Bad Behavior -> Crash System Server

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    Darn it. I followed these instructions which did crash both Commander and Pok�mon Go. When I started up Pok�mon Go again, it showed the green progress bar and I got really excited, but when it finished loading, it still didn't load the Pok�stops and Nearby Pok�mon

But maybe one of the other menu options will make it work? I need to keep playing with this.

In case anyone else wants to try, the full menu path in Ghost Commander is: home->applications->dev tools->shortcuts->bad behavior
    07-14-16 07:55 AM
    I downloaded the patches, but how can i install all the downloaded Google patches?
    07-14-16 08:05 AM
9,813 ... 266267268269270 ...