Finally I can play this game! Thanks guys! It runs smoothly so far.

Posted via CB10
    How did you fix the new G+ whitelist problem?
    07-12-16 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by pulova View Post

i try whatsapp android, and patch with coblat patcher, it can install but when app need verification, it fail, when i install it without coblat play service and use original apk file, it can run, but cannot send pic, since whatsapp will stop service for blackberry we need android version, any one have idea about itu so it can run normally?
    Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    Me too asked this question a while back.
    Seems they got business phones and are now all distraught about their pokimon game not working.

Lets wait till they realize whatsapp doesn't work any more. Hopefully someone can make a plan.
    BTW my classic does register whatsapp but on opening says there is something wrong and I should download the latest version.
    07-12-16 01:21 PM
    It is working but everytime when I minimize app says that gps is lost and need to restart my passport. It is a bit annoying
    07-12-16 02:28 PM
    Is there a way to close or restart just the Android player instead of the whole phone?
    07-12-16 02:43 PM
    How did you fix the new G+ whitelist problem?
    Just add .apk at the end of the file. Then it will install.
    07-12-16 02:44 PM
    Got the patched pokemon go, but no gps, crashes when login to google is pressed, unable to verify pokemon account. Trying to download and install whitelist/ pp patcher ect but it says "unable to open file", so how do you install these?
    Just add .apk at the end of the whitelist file name.
    07-12-16 02:45 PM
    Just add .apk at the end of the file. Then it will install.
    It already have .apk at the end of the file. When I try to install G+ whitelist 1.0.0.5 it says it can't be installed.
    Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

I'm already able to start Pok�mon GO. Though, when it runs it tells me GPS signal not found.
    07-12-16 03:11 PM
    It already have .apk at the end of the file. When I try to install G+ whitelist 1.0.0.5 it says it can't be installed.

I'm already able to start Pok�mon GO. Though, when it runs it tells me GPS signal not found.
    You have to delete the old version first. However this will not solve the GPS problem.
    07-12-16 03:17 PM
    You have to delete the old version first. However this will not solve the GPS problem.
    I've deleted my old G+ whitelist version and tried to install the new one. This didn't work, it doesn't initialize the program. I've installed the 1.0.0.4. version again. However Pok�mon is starting so maybe if I can fix the GPS problem I don't even need to upgrade my G+ whitelist at all haha
    07-12-16 03:30 PM
    GPS not found appear on Android too, just ignore it.
    If you don't see Poké-stops it's not working. Remember that at the moment it has to be the first app run after a reboot.
    07-12-16 03:30 PM
    I've deleted my old G+ whitelist version and tried to install the new one. This didn't work, it doesn't initialize the program. I've installed the 1.0.0.4. version again. However Pok�mon is starting so maybe if I can fix the GPS problem I don't even need to upgrade my G+ whitelist at all haha
    Does your new version of whitelist have an APK extension on it?
    07-12-16 03:32 PM
    I download the apk cobalt mentioned for PokemonGo, but when I try to run it it says "Unable to install this app". I have coblat's updated whitelist already installed.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 03:39 PM
    I download the apk cobalt mentioned for PokemonGo, but when I try to run it it says "Unable to install this app". I have coblat's updated whitelist already installed.

Posted via CB10
    You have to patch the app first. Otherwise it will not get around the KitKat requirement.
    07-12-16 03:43 PM
    Does your new version of whitelist have an APK extension on it?
    Yes it have an APK extension on the end of the file: cobalt.googleplus.whitelist-1.0.0.5.apk
    07-12-16 04:03 PM
    GPS not found appear on Android too, just ignore it.
    If you don't see Poké-stops it's not working. Remember that at the moment it has to be the first app run after a reboot.
    Tried it 3 times now, still it gives the same issue (GPS signal not found).
    07-12-16 04:04 PM

When I downloaded it I had to add .apk to it. You might want to double check.
    07-12-16 04:32 PM
    Cobalt man can you please do a video of how you get it to run like showing every step because I am so lost . And I got Google maps, G+ whilsts, your version of play store services but play store services doesn't open it says " unfortunately Google play settings have stopped." and my pokemon go says GPS not working but when I press Google login it spins the ball forever. Pls help if you can pls make a video showing every step pls. Really want to get pokemon go running.

Thanks

Sergio
    07-12-16 04:32 PM
    When I downloaded it I had to add .apk to it. You might want to double check.
    In my phone the file is named this way: cobalt.googleplus.whitelist-1.0.0.5.apk
    07-12-16 04:40 PM
    Pls make a video of how it's done step by step pls
    07-12-16 05:55 PM
    Pls make a video of how it's done step by step pls
    I would read the first post again. In the year and a half this has been available, no one has ever done a video. It isn't going to happen.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-12-16 05:58 PM
    This may seem silly buy I used an ipad today, and bought a fire tablet for $33 today, with my passport as a hotspot. I found that the 'battery issue' that the game causes was non-existent. I guess that the phone is doing all the heavy lifting and the tablet is just the screen.

The ipad and phone batter drained maybe 30% each with about 5 hours or play/hot spot time. Yesterday when I went out for 40 minutes my passport battery dropped 25%

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 12:06 AM
    Hello,im have an issue....I juat installed some of game (seven knight and ff series) on my BlackBerry q5...but the game can't run...any solution?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 01:01 AM
    Credits go to Cobalt!!

To install Android Apps like Pokemon go on your Blackberry 10 device you will have to do exactly as below!!

* Install 'Blackberry Runtime for Android'
    It must be done from your BlackBerry 10 browser and it must not be in Desktop Mode or the update will not show

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/39879918
    (try to open this link in a new browser window)

* Open the installed app, you will see the BB Logo, with a tekst below that he is busy initializing.
    wait for it, the app will minimize all of the sudden.. then he is ready
    * reboot your blackberry
    * Install Google Login app

https://mega.nz/#!1phV2Aaa!F_vYRoTJ-...yJMxHhPyXw_FNU

* Open this app and login with your Gmail/Google account
    * Install Blackberry Google ID (GID)

https://mega.nz/#!lgB3RY7J!VnP3b7RPK...YDnT8mzQvfveAU

* Open this app and check-in your google ID to push the button mentioned.
    * Install Play Store

https://mega.nz/#!9w5BEKTC!AKj2tCUYn...4ghl192Bn1pvAo

* Install Google Play Services
    https://mega.nz/#!FlB3iaIJ!bb-zBD6qc...pXZ0v7jaUWYuo8

* Install 'Google+ Whitelist

https://mega.nz/#!lgAAHQBJ!eFuthSbZz...A-vfKG3OrlSeb4

* Open Google+ Whitelist app, and then you can close
    * after installing all these apps, open your Google+ Whitelist
    Google Play Services should be mentioned there now.

As of now you are able to open and run Google Play Store, and you can download the apps you like.

Now we are going to install the Pokemon Go app for Blackberry:
    http://mega.nz/#F!JtIyTKJQ!xmYLo0mh6Ol40WyAzYoSJg
    * after download and install, please open up your Google+ Whitelist app.
    Pokemon Go app should be mentioned now!
    if not, something had go wrong in the process here above...

if yes open you Pokemon Go app, and login with Google+.
    the servers are very full, so don't shoot the messenger if you cannot login for a while.
    BB10 GPS system will often bale you, so it could be that you are walking in a empty field.
    you will need to see:

if you are not seeing the blue pokemon stops, please reboot you BB10 and startup the Pokemon Go app.
    its should be solved..
    Also the camera doesn't work well sometimes, (half of the screen is covered in Black ). so you cannot catch the pokemon.
    but you can turn off the camera in the left corner when you find a pokemon and then you will be in Pokemon's virtual world. and cacthing them in the virtual world.
    Much easier though.

any Question?
    Pm Me
    Last edited by importjanrens; 07-13-16 at 08:49 AM. Reason: as per cobalts instruction, amended
    bbvstl likes this.
    07-13-16 04:28 AM
    pokemon go app needs tobe the first app to run..
    so reboot and open Pokemon go as first thing...

otherwise check the readme
    https://mega.nz/#!tpoAVTiS!7wO9y-pBE...swSRoNWuMpsZ4M
    Last edited by importjanrens; 07-13-16 at 08:49 AM. Reason: as per cobalts intruction, amended
    07-13-16 05:04 AM
    Hi Guys,

new release is out for the pokemon go.
    Version 0.29.2
    https://mega.nz/#!A8ISEYqR!zYt0aHcXd...tBilo1RcF8XRVU

but now its need to be patched for the blackberry 10.

i tried it with cobalts release but cannot install.: here the link of my patched file.
    https://mega.nz/#!Z9pBmQbL!Z10xBv3VT...Cgs8OhOE-A8uAU
    07-13-16 08:17 AM
9,813 ... 265266267268269 ...