I really don't understand all the fuss about that pokemon go stuff. Even if the package is tricked to run on SDK18 (Android 4.3), there for sure will be system calls that are going into void because they are missing in the runtime. The app will most likely not work as intended.

But anyway, I officially added the pokemon go signature and in-app billing hash to the Google+ Whitelist. The signature hashes are taken from this apk file:
    Pok�mon GO 0.29.0 APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror

Google+ Whitlist 1.0.0.5:

Changelog:
    * Added pokemon go signature hashes
    * Errorhandling to prevent crashing if you try to add packages with SDK > 18
    * New menu "Write defaults" to update the GServices database without losing all custom signatures

Install instructions:
    * Install new version of Google+ whitelist over existing version
    * In top right menu, choose "Write defaults"

Download
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S00E625891...8FEEDD32AB67CF

This link is a direct link. You can also get it from the repository in the first post, where all other apps are found. Change ending to apk if your browser doesn't do that correctly.

Enjoy!
    Its says unable to install
    07-11-16 03:28 PM
    I really don't understand all the fuss about that pokemon go stuff. Even if the package is tricked to run on SDK18 (Android 4.3), there for sure will be system calls that are going into void because they are missing in the runtime. The app will most likely not work as intended.

But anyway, I officially added the pokemon go signature and in-app billing hash to the Google+ Whitelist.
    Thanks so much for this! I'm actually not that big into Pokemon, this is kind of my first foray into it but I've heard from quite a few friends still sporting a BB10 device that wanted to try this out. I loaded up the new whitelist app and all is good. It starts right up and while I can't use my trainer login I created a few days ago, I can use the Google+ login method just fine. My guess is that their internal auth routine depends on the original signature of the APK, I haven't looked into it but it's just my initial guess on what's happening here.

The reason for hope of this application working on our 4.3 runtime stems from the fact that the beta release of this app just a month or two prior only required API 18. The change to API 19 was rather abrupt and so the hope comes from the idea that they didn't change much code between the beta release and the final release.

Again, thank you. Donation sent your way for the time invested.
    07-11-16 03:39 PM

But anyway, I officially added the pokemon go signature and in-app billing hash to the Google+ Whitelist. The signature hashes are taken from this apk file:
    Pok�mon GO 0.29.0 APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror

Google+ Whitlist 1.0.0.5:

Changelog:
    * Added pokemon go signature hashes
    * Errorhandling to prevent crashing if you try to add packages with SDK > 18
    * New menu "Write defaults" to update the GServices database without losing all custom signatures

Install instructions:
    * Install new version of Google+ whitelist over existing version
    * In top right menu, choose "Write defaults"

Download
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S00E625891...8FEEDD32AB67CF

This link is a direct link. You can also get it from the repository in the first post, where all other apps are found. Change ending to apk if your browser doesn't do that correctly.

Enjoy!
    It say it cant install. On BB z10
    07-11-16 04:00 PM
    Thanks so much for this! I'm actually not that big into Pokemon, this is kind of my first foray into it but I've heard from quite a few friends still sporting a BB10 device that wanted to try this out. I loaded up the new whitelist app and all is good. It starts right up and while I can't use my trainer login I created a few days ago, I can use the Google+ login method just fine. My guess is that their internal auth routine depends on the original signature of the APK, I haven't looked into it but it's just my initial guess on what's happening here.

The reason for hope of this application working on our 4.3 runtime stems from the fact that the beta release of this app just a month or two prior only required API 18. The change to API 19 was rather abrupt and so the hope comes from the idea that they didn't change much code between the beta release and the final release.

Again, thank you. Donation sent your way for the time invested.
    Basically right now it "works", but not well. It'll work for maybe five to ten minutes if it's the first thing that I run after rebooting (I'll get the green Android runtime loading bar). After that, or if I run it later, or if I close it and reopen it it'll run, it'll log me in, I'll have my little dude and the local map, but it doesn't seem to be able to contact the game servers or something because I can't see nearby Pokemon/Pokestops/Gyms, etc. I'm sure the GPS is still working since it can track me walking around the map, there's just something else it seems to be able to do immediately after booting the phone that it can't do afterwards.
    07-11-16 04:18 PM
    If anyone could just explain how I could get this running on my z3 without crashing at Google login, I would be so happy
    07-11-16 04:21 PM
    If anyone could just explain how I could get this running on my z3 without crashing at Google login, I would be so happy
    have you followed the guide in the first post? Did you installed the new Google+ Whitelist app (1.0.0.5 update a few hours ago?)
    Did you installed the patched version?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...nVHbFJKdkV2Vlk

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-11-16 04:48 PM
    No, you don't. If you see streets, it works.
    Restart your phone and run it as the first app.
    You're right.

It works. As long as it's the first app

Now I can catch Pok�mon on my passport and priv!

Passport has a better battery life and that's pretty critical for this game

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 05:50 PM
    So can I just install that patched version from a couple posts up? I did it and it works, said no GPS but then said servers were down?

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 05:52 PM
    It seems no one has a fix to "failed to detect location" other than a reboot and opening pokemon go first. But if someone does have a solution to this, or they are not having this problem, could you please share as it helps everyone out.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 06:13 PM
    Did you follow the instructions for the whitelist and other things on the first post?
    Yes. I've followed all the instructions and now it shows our servers are experiencing issues, please come back later. I try to install cobalt's new version of G+whiteplus but failed. Can't install this app

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 06:24 PM
    Yes. I've followed all the instructions and now it shows our servers are experiencing issues, please come back later. I try to install cobalt's new version of G+whiteplus but failed. Can't install this app

Posted via CB10
    Want to play Pokemon Go so badly!
    But the new G+ whitelist also fails to install on my BlackBerry Classic
    07-11-16 06:58 PM
    Want to play Pokemon Go so badly!
    But the new G+ whitelist also fails to install on my BlackBerry Classic
    Same here on my BlackBerry z10 with no GPS
    07-11-16 07:33 PM
    Working on my end. I have the 'reboot' issue, but it takes 3 mins and works fine for a while. Really don't mind at all.

Thanks guys.

Update... maybe I jinxed it. Right beside pokemon and can't catch them. Now won't load

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by FSeverino; 07-11-16 at 09:50 PM.
    07-11-16 09:02 PM
    NOTE: If you have installed my patched version of G+ Whitelist, you will have to remove it in order to install cobalt new version

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    07-11-16 10:32 PM
    I don't see Google play services in the shared folder??

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 10:34 PM
    I installed the new whitelist and the link arrow posted... works very randomly. Was working great the first two times I tested it then didn't really work at night

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 10:40 PM
    I don't see Google play services in the shared folder??

Posted via CB10
    I think it's the one with GMS and the version number in the filename.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 11:04 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160711_235146.png

Can confirm that this works for 5 to 10 minutes after rebooting, if it's the first app I launch. After that it stops loading anything nearby, but works again if I reboot the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 11:07 PM
    sry guys im so dumb but someone explain from the start what I should do to download it?
    07-11-16 11:37 PM
    i try whatsapp android, and patch with coblat patcher, it can install but when app need verification, it fail, when i install it without coblat play service and use original apk file, it can run, but cannot send pic, since whatsapp will stop service for blackberry we need android version, any one have idea about itu so it can run normally?
    07-11-16 11:43 PM
    Finally I can play this game! Thanks guys! It runs smoothly so far.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 04:03 AM
    i try whatsapp android, and patch with coblat patcher, it can install but when app need verification, it fail, when i install it without coblat play service and use original apk file, it can run, but cannot send pic, since whatsapp will stop service for blackberry we need android version, any one have idea about itu so it can run normally?
    http://crackberry.com/waa-fixer-repl...-blackberry-10

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    07-12-16 04:24 AM
    Did you patch the app on your PC?

Don't forget that CoC no longer works fully on BB10. You cannot attack.
    patch with lucky patcher
    but not working
    i have same problem with another game
    crossy road , hill climb and ...
    07-12-16 05:33 AM
    patch with lucky patcher
    but not working
    i have same problem with another game
    crossy road , hill climb and ...
    As has been posted so many times Lucky Patcher is no longer recommended. If it can't be patched with one of the Cobalt Patcher versions it may not be able to be patched.
    Also some apps just will not run on BB10 no matter what you do or as much as you want it to.
    07-12-16 05:45 AM
    Got the patched pokemon go, but no gps, crashes when login to google is pressed, unable to verify pokemon account. Trying to download and install whitelist/ pp patcher ect but it says "unable to open file", so how do you install these?
    07-12-16 09:47 AM
9,813 ... 264265266267268 ...