Sure. Following Screens are from my Q10. In 3rd screen mode (the smallest) which is in most cases the best one for games. I also can decide if i want to have shown the backberry back-button on the bottom. The other to Screen sizes bring the same results just with a near fullsized or fullsized screen.

First everything works like a charm and looks normal:

Attachment 403713

here too:
    Attachment 403714

then its always the same superbuggy in game graphic mess (i blacked out my username in bottom left corner)

Attachment 403719
    Butts. I'm assuming I missed a step, either installing Cobalt's stuff on the front page (haven't updated any of it since October), or something and I'm still getting "Pokemon Go has stopped working" when I try to use my Google account.
    07-09-16 08:02 PM
    When I use an inscence, I get a "failed to detect location" prompt. I don't have Google maps installed, should I do that, or does it not matter.

Also, there hasn't been any pokes spawning and I have a park right across from my house. I've been at home all day.

Posted via CB10
    Anybody know how to fix the problem of "failed to detect location" I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone who has been playing fine know how to fix this, as this need to be resolved for pokes to spawn.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 09:05 PM
    Anybody know how to fix the problem of "failed to detect location" I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone who has been playing fine know how to fix this, as this need to be resolved for pokes to spawn.

Posted via CB10
    Make sure you have the latest Google Services and turn on your Location Services. Google Maps is unnecessary.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    07-09-16 09:58 PM
    Make sure you have the latest Google Services and turn on your Location Services. Google Maps is unnecessary.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    If the current is 8.4.89, then I already had it installed and I still get "failed to detect location when trying to use incense. Location services is on, so I don't know what is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 10:26 PM
    Hah! I'd forgotten to install the Android Settings app, which... I guess is the most important bit?

Didn't crash, now it's just loading forever. An improvement!
    07-09-16 10:50 PM
    Cobalt232,

I am I'm need of your help. I just got a passport and tool the steps to get the Google play up and running. The biggest issue is What's App! I can't get it to run. Google play stops often but that's never a big issue. I really appreciate this!

Regards Thomas
    07-10-16 02:25 AM
    From which app? There are so many required, location services are enable from at least 3 apps....

I have installed:
    Account Google
    Blackberry Google ID
    Google Settings
    Google + Whitelist
    Mobile Network (just installed but I have no idea on what it does)
    07-10-16 03:21 AM
    Sure. Following Screens are from my Q10. In 3rd screen mode (the smallest) which is in most cases the best one for games. I also can decide if i want to have shown the backberry back-button on the bottom. The other to Screen sizes bring the same results just with a near fullsized or fullsized screen.

then its always the same superbuggy in game graphic mess (i blacked out my username in bottom left corner)
    Yeah, the issue is only in the 3D screen... and that's really bad and strange... I'm now convinced you cannot do anything to fix that, unless anyone else with a Q10 can see that right.

Sorry.
    07-10-16 03:31 AM
    The game "pokemon go" runs fine on passport. I followed Alaviss & cobalt's instructions and it worked. Just had to run it 3-4 times till I caught my first poke. It also may freeze for seconds but usually resume running.

Thank you Cobalt, Alaviss and all developers. You really changed our BB world.
    Last edited by Adham Hazem; 07-10-16 at 04:49 AM.
    07-10-16 04:38 AM
    The game "pokemon go" runs fine on passport. I followed cobalt's instructions and it worked. Just had to run it 3-4 times till I caught my first poke. It also may freezes for seconds but usually resume running.

Thank you cobalt and all developers. You really changed our BB world.
    but do you see poké-stops and wild pokémon afterwards?
    07-10-16 04:47 AM
    After complete reinstall of all Android stuff, 2 restarts, pok�mon go reinstalled, I've noticed that it doesn't appear under "connected apps & sites" from my Google Account settings page.

Is it normal?

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-10-16 07:15 AM
    If the current is 8.4.89, then I already had it installed and I still get "failed to detect location when trying to use incense. Location services is on, so I don't know what is wrong.

Posted via CB10
    Somebody please help with this

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 07:51 AM
    Since cobalt hasn't responded for a while, I decided to patch his G+ Whitelist myself.

Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!oJs2WYYZ!iAJbjN6YV...FSk3Ggu1i4dew4

How to use:
    1/ Remove old G+ Whitelist
    2/ Device Manager -> BlackBerry GID -> Clear Data (You will have to check-in again and will lose all whitelist-ed signatures)
    3/ Install my patched G+ Whitelist
    4/ Open it once
    5/ Enjoy

A screen shot:

Attachment 403672

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    Not letting me download your file. On passport.
    07-10-16 07:55 AM
    Somebody please help with this
    I am having this issue too. Pokemon go loads up fine on my passport but no wild pokemon. I login to my iPad at the same location and see plenty of pokemon. I get failed to detect location
    07-10-16 09:25 AM
    jumping on the pokemon bandwagon... i'm unable to install the google whitelist app, anyone come across this before?
    07-10-16 10:45 AM
    jumping on the pokemon bandwagon... i'm unable to install the google whitelist app, anyone come across this before?
    What exactly the problem?
    Have you uninstalled the version you had before?

Mega doesn't work anymore on BB10, even Android app. You need a PC and copy the APK on the phone or install it through sideloader tool.

I tried enabling the option "Allow less secure apps" (translated to english, it may be slightly different) from Google Settings > Sign In & Security > Connected App & Site > it should have opened the browser, the option is on the bottom.
    I'm not sure it is a solution, but after that I:

1. Uninstalled Pok�mon GO
    2. restarted BB Passport
    3. Reinstalled Pok�mon GO
    4. Run Whitelist app to be sure it recognized the app
    5. Run Pok�mon GO

For the first time I've seen a pok�-stop and a gym! Still no wild pok�mon, but when I reached the pok�-stop I couldn't interact with it (as I've been show, you have to tap the pok�-stop then flip the picture to get what's inside).
    It even recorder 10 m for the "walker" achievement...

Now it's like before, so maybe it doesn't change anything... if anyone wants to try, please tells us the result.
    07-10-16 11:27 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-photo_2016-07-10_22-14-37.jpg

install all files with the quide but have a problem !
    plz help
    07-10-16 12:49 PM

install all files with the quide but have a problem !
    plz help
    Did you patch the app on your PC?

Don't forget that CoC no longer works fully on BB10. You cannot attack.
    07-10-16 12:55 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_143325.png

So I can get it to work completely if I load the game immediately after rebooting.

If I close it and start it up again it loads and shows my location on the map, but doesn't show anything nearby.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 02:14 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160710_143325.png 
Views:	360 
Size:	449.3 KB 
ID:	403759

So I can get it to work completely if I load the game immediately after rebooting.

If I close it and start it up again it loads and shows my location on the map, but doesn't show anything nearby.

Posted via CB10
    Same for me, but if I leave the game open, it stops updating after a while. So far rebooting my phone has been the only thing that makes it work.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 02:41 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_211337.png was able to start the game and walk to catch pikachu as starter pokemon BUT not seeing any pokestops on map.

Please note. you must add the email account to BlackBerry Hub AND Android account (I have two Gmail accounts and had error until I realized this)

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_211535.png

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 08:18 PM
    Do I need to add Google maps or change location settings or app permissions or soemthing?

It's so close to working!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 08:18 PM
    What exactly the problem?
    Have you uninstalled the version you had before?

Mega doesn't work anymore on BB10, even Android app. You need a PC and copy the APK on the phone or install it through sideloader tool.

I tried enabling the option "Allow less secure apps" (translated to english, it may be slightly different) from Google Settings > Sign In & Security > Connected App & Site > it should have opened the browser, the option is on the bottom.
    I'm not sure it is a solution, but after that I:
    I don't know the problem, it just says unable to install after I click the accept button after I try to install it. I didn't have an old version installed. I got the apk from computer but neither cobalts original one nor the patched one will install. And it is only the whitelist app, I reinstalled the other apks and they all install ok.
    07-10-16 09:58 PM
    I don't know the problem, it just says unable to install after I click the accept button after I try to install it. I didn't have an old version installed. I got the apk from computer but neither cobalts original one nor the patched one will install. And it is only the whitelist app, I reinstalled the other apks and they all install ok.
    Install the mega app from Google play.
    Then long press the link and choose. Open in... mega

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 10:23 PM
    Install the mega app from Google play.
    Then long press the link and choose. Open in... mega

Posted via CB10
    Hm, well.... I get the same error when installing Mega as well. Maybe it isn't a whitelist problem.
    Going through the playstore, I can update some apps but not others. So confusing

it's like the phone thinks I have it installed already but I don't. And I don't know where to go to "delete" any left over data if that is so. On android, it used to be in the odex files? but I can't do that on bb10 without "root"
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_223241.jpg  
    Last edited by eyeb; 07-10-16 at 11:40 PM.
    07-10-16 10:35 PM
9,813 ... 262263264265266 ...