I'm not familiar with whitelisting, can you explain in more detail please, and where the APK comes in

Posted via CB10
    All the information is clearly laid out in the first post of this thread.
    07-09-16 09:52 AM
    I cannot do anything past character selection... I'm in the map with 3 circle but nothing happens.
    After an application restart, it worked but was the most lagging thing ever seen... i couldn't do anything and it took at least 2 minute in order to restart the phone.

Later, it was OK but from noon to evening nothing ever happened... it stills say that I walked 0.00 kilometers...

How? Does it really Work for you? Events and pedometer?

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-09-16 11:47 AM
    Where downlink

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 12:00 PM
    Where downlink

Posted via CB10
    Everything is in the first post.
    07-09-16 12:08 PM
    Since cobalt hasn't responded for a while, I decided to patch his G+ Whitelist myself.

Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!oJs2WYYZ!iAJbjN6YV...FSk3Ggu1i4dew4

How to use:
    1/ Remove old G+ Whitelist
    2/ Device Manager -> BlackBerry GID -> Clear Data (You will have to check-in again and will lose all whitelist-ed signatures)
    3/ Install my patched G+ Whitelist
    4/ Open it once
    5/ Enjoy

A screen shot:

Attachment 403672

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    I followed the steps, but when I chose the Google account I wanted to use, it loads for a bit then crashes.

Do I have to patch the app myself, or can I use a patched one found on this thread.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 01:36 PM
    You need to install all other apps required as indicated on the first post before adding any other app.

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-09-16 01:38 PM
    You need to install all other apps required as indicated on the first post before adding any other app.

From BlackBerry Passport
    I did that a long time ago, now I installed the patched whitelisting and followed the instructions, it it still crashes after I select my email.

EDIT: I meant that pokemon go still crashes aft I select my email
    Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 01:43 PM
    About 10 steps closer now with pokemon go. Able to sign in, and it loads to about 75% before freezing on a blue-green gradient screen. No map, no sprites.

Does it require google maps to be installed, is there anything else I might be missing?

Trying this form the classic.
    07-09-16 02:24 PM
    I've deleted the apps and tried again, but pokemon go still crashes after I select my email. Could this be that there is not enough open memory for it, or is it just a problem with the apps

Someone please help

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 03:36 PM
    I've deleted the apps and tried again, but pokemon go still crashes after I select my email. Could this be that there is not enough open memory for it, or is it just a problem with the apps

Someone please help

Posted via CB10
    It's made to work on Android Kitkat and above. It's not compatible with BB10.

People are trying various things to get it to work, but I'm not sure anyone has been completely successful.
    07-09-16 03:39 PM
    So as I kept trying to login with my email, it actually didn't crash one time, but I got the server issue page that the US is getting, I think it's just my phone at the moment, but anyone who has gotten it to work for them, I would share appreciate if you click tell me exactly how you did it from the very beginning so I can try it that way too.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 04:02 PM
    Since cobalt hasn't responded for a while, I decided to patch his G+ Whitelist myself.

Here you go: https://mega.nz/#!oJs2WYYZ!iAJbjN6YV...FSk3Ggu1i4dew4

How to use:
    1/ Remove old G+ Whitelist
    2/ Device Manager -> BlackBerry GID -> Clear Data (You will have to check-in again and will lose all whitelist-ed signatures)
    3/ Install my patched G+ Whitelist
    4/ Open it once
    5/ Enjoy

A screen shot:

Attachment 403672

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    So is this working with the patched version linked in this thread?
    07-09-16 04:44 PM
    It's made to work on Android Kitkat and above. It's not compatible with BB10.

People are trying various things to get it to work, but I'm not sure anyone has been completely successful.
    It works, and according to Alaviss it works.
    I just don't see Pok�-post and The Only Life is the only one who experienced crashes.
    07-09-16 04:52 PM
    but I got the server issue page that the US is getting,
    Then, it's completely OK... You cannot access the game if you get a server error... try again later.
    07-09-16 04:54 PM
    So is this working with the patched version linked in this thread?
    If you have installed all other required apps from first page/post it's kinda working with patched version, so yes it is, but it's unplayable for me after cating the starter Pokemon.. but it's worth a try
    07-09-16 04:55 PM
    I solved the crashing issue, I just had to keep the action bar until after I signed in, now it works fine. My only problem is that I get a "GPS signal not found" at the top when I first enter, but it goes away right after. I don't know if it is supposed to stay if there is none and goes away when you get it, or if there is another prompt telling you that there is a signal.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 05:12 PM
    I am able to connect, but can't get GPS to work. My phone is Z30. Help?
    07-09-16 05:26 PM
    My only problem is that I get a "GPS signal not found" at the top when I first enter, but it goes away right after. I don't know if it is supposed to stay if there is none and goes away when you get it, or if there is another prompt telling you that there is a signal.
    if you see the roads, it works. It doesn't work only if you are on a starfield (I know because I tried on Blue Stack on Windows, before discovering it doesn't use GPS from device).
    That message appears on Android too, it keeps showing up.

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-09-16 05:36 PM
    Is there a possible fix for the messed up graphics on blackberry q10 and blackberry classic, which seems to be caused by the resolution (1280x720 is told as minimum) while the two phones just have 720x720. Does`nt seem to be a problem of the squared screen since its working on the passport, but a problem of its solution. Is it absolutely not possible to fix this, or could it be patched to work or something? Would be a shame if it won`t work.
    07-09-16 06:03 PM
    Is there a possible fix for the messed up graphics on blackberry q10 and blackberry classic, which seems to be caused by the resolution (1280x720 is told as minimum) while the two phones just have 720x720. Does`nt seem to be a problem of the squared screen since its working on the passport, but a problem of its solution. Is it absolutely not possible to fix this, or could it be patched to work or something? Would be a shame if it won`t work.
    it's not possible, sorry... a patch should change game code at its core...

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-09-16 06:09 PM
    it's not possible, sorry... a patch should change game code at its core...

From BlackBerry Passport
    Okay thanks for claryfiing that
    07-09-16 06:14 PM
    Anyway... can you post a screenshot?

From BlackBerry Passport
    07-09-16 06:57 PM

From BlackBerry Passport
    Sure. Following Screens are from my Q10. In 3rd screen mode (the smallest) which is in most cases the best one for games. I also can decide if i want to have shown the backberry back-button on the bottom. The other to Screen sizes bring the same results just with a near fullsized or fullsized screen.

First everything works like a charm and looks normal:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_022755.png

here too:
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_022255.png

then its always the same superbuggy in game graphic mess
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_022854.png  
    07-09-16 07:39 PM

From BlackBerry Passport
    Sure. Following Screens are from my Q10. In 3rd screen mode (the smallest) which is in most cases the best one for games. I also can decide if i want to have shown the backberry back-button on the bottom. The other to Screen sizes bring the same results just with a near fullsized or fullsized screen.

First everything works like a charm and looks normal:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160710_022755.png 
Views:	739 
Size:	220.1 KB 
ID:	403713

here too:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160710_022255.png 
Views:	738 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	403714

then its always the same superbuggy in game graphic mess (i blacked out my username in bottom left corner)

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160710_022836.png
    07-09-16 07:41 PM
    When I use an inscence, I get a "failed to detect location" prompt. I don't have Google maps installed, should I do that, or does it not matter.

Also, there hasn't been any pokes spawning and I have a park right across from my house. I've been at home all day.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-16 07:56 PM
9,813 ... 261262263264265 ...