I have sideloaded SNAP on a Q10 prior to the Classic. I never got around to installing SNAP on the Classic and now I am glad. I have read the thread on page one for installation. A question I have is Cobalt assuming we have a copy of Sachesi? Or is Sachesi not even required to install this? I saw another poster asking for a link to Sachesi so I am confused if that is required or not. Please advise how to install the APKs that Cobalt has developed for this.
    06-23-16 11:06 PM
    I have sideloaded SNAP on a Q10 prior to the Classic. I never got around to installing SNAP on the Classic and now I am glad. I have read the thread on page one for installation. A question I have is Cobalt assuming we have a copy of Sachesi? Or is Sachesi not even required to install this? I saw another poster asking for a link to Sachesi so I am confused if that is required or not. Please advise how to install the APKs that Cobalt has developed for this.
    You don't need to sideload Cobalt's apps. They are all apk files and are installed directly on the device.
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-23-16 11:14 PM
    Cobalt - I have been trying for weeks to get Google play on my Blackberry Z30 running the most up-to-date IOS available.
    I have been downloading everything according to everyone's instructions and no luck.

Part of my problem is when I go to your cloud page, none of the zip files are named is such a way that I can identify which are the correct ones to use. ALSO, when I download your zip files, they are not executable on my blackberry.

Any help you can give me would be tremendously appreciated. THANKS!!
    06-24-16 08:18 AM
    Cobalt - I have been trying for weeks to get Google play on my Blackberry Z30 running the most up-to-date IOS available.
    I have been downloading everything according to everyone's instructions and no luck.

Part of my problem is when I go to your cloud page, none of the zip files are named is such a way that I can identify which are the correct ones to use. ALSO, when I download your zip files, they are not executable on my blackberry.

Any help you can give me would be tremendously appreciated. THANKS!!
    Add the apk extension yourself if you are using your BlackBerry mobile browser.

Use the files that contain the following nunbers:

4.3.3 install and login
    2.8 install and register
    Install Google Play Store (vending)
    gfondeur and ricardson like this.
    06-24-16 08:27 AM
    Hey please help me In 10.3.3 the screen automatically turns black after some time and I have to reinsert the battery

Posted via CB10
    06-25-16 10:22 PM
    ???

Posted via CB10
    06-26-16 07:58 AM
    What that has to do with the topic of this thread?
    Smokeaire and RoseBud68 like this.
    06-26-16 06:19 PM
    I had done everything as cobalt said but somehow my play game is unable to connect with internet although my passport is connected with WiFi.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 04:10 AM
    I have installed Google play as per this post and installed few apps on my Classic from PlayStore. Question is if I can update those apps directly from PlayStore ?
    06-27-16 05:15 AM
    I have installed Google play as per this post and installed few apps on my Classic from PlayStore. Question is if I can update those apps directly from PlayStore ?
    You can only update unpatched apps with unpatched apps. If you patched an app then you will have to patch the update before installing.
    06-27-16 05:49 AM
    Hey everyone I want to try the Cobalt method but I've read that there are issues with .2876 which is my current OS, what steps do I need to follow in order to have a successful install?
    06-28-16 06:38 PM
    Hey everyone I want to try the Cobalt method but I've read that there are issues with .2876 which is my current OS, what steps do I need to follow in order to have a successful install?
    You should fix your Android Runtime whether you choose to use Cobalt's apps or not. Install and reboot:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    ricardson likes this.
    06-28-16 06:56 PM
    You should fix your Android Runtime whether you choose to use Cobalt's apps or not. Install and reboot:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    Thanks but that link just takes me to the appstore landing page. I believe I tried that from another link, when it downloads I press open and it shows the BB logo and stays on initializing, how long is that process?
    06-28-16 07:56 PM
    Thanks but that link just takes me to the appstore landing page. I believe I tried that from another link, when it downloads I press open and it shows the BB logo and stays on initializing, how long is that process?
    You are not supposed to open it. You are supposed to reboot the phone.
    06-28-16 08:01 PM
    Still no luck, does the phone have to be wiped? I restored from my previous BB10 device.
    06-28-16 09:36 PM
    Hello Guys, great stuff here. I've done awesome progress today by installing the google play services and being able to have the play store working fine and also some apps like ( youtube, google maps, Uber) . However, I tried patching these apps ( Soundcloud and chromecast) but no luck there, even after updating my apktool and using patcher 1.5 beta...

Would appreciate it if anyone was successful specifically with patching these app and could share them with us. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 09:36 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160629_044645.png

This is the error message I get when trying to install patched SoundCloud

Posted via CB10
    06-28-16 09:48 PM
    This is the error message I get when trying to install patched SoundCloud

Posted via CB10
    Did you delete the unpatched app first?
    06-28-16 09:57 PM
    Good morning,
    i've tried to patch with PS_Patcher 1.5 the App ENJOY for car sharing.
    Before patching i try it and the app show me the maps withe all the car but have some trouble and the annoying popup for google services.
    After patching, the app didn't show the popup, but didn't show THE MAPS..... :/ :/

Any idea?
    Thanks a lot
    06-29-16 01:19 AM
    hi
    install all of the file according quide
    and instal clash of clans (mod version )
    but, when start the game !it say : relies google play service ...
    plz help !
    install clash of clans moded from internet and patched by myselft
    but both is not working
    06-29-16 02:28 AM
    Did you delete the unpatched app first?
    Yes I did

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 05:24 AM
    Good morning,
    i've tried to patch with PS_Patcher 1.5 the App ENJOY for car sharing.
    Before patching i try it and the app show me the maps withe all the car but have some trouble and the annoying popup for google services.
    After patching, the app didn't show the popup, but didn't show THE MAPS..... :/ :/

Any idea?
    Thanks a lot
    You have to add your own developer key to Play Services Patcher for the maps api.
    06-29-16 05:50 AM
    hi
    install all of the file according quide
    and instal clash of clans (mod version )
    but, when start the game !it say : relies google play service ...
    plz help !
    install clash of clans moded from internet and patched by myselft
    but both is not working
    When patched, CoC will run, except you can no longer attack without having the game crash. It is no longer compatible with BB10.
    06-29-16 05:52 AM
    Here is the patched version from SoundCloud that I have issues with, https://db.tt/0dci0nsn

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 05:55 AM
    Why can't I get this to work?!
    06-29-16 07:42 AM
9,813 ... 256257258259260 ...