I got everything working on my Z30. I wrote few days ago a clean post here (check it above), using Conite's and Cobalt's files and instructions. Follow each step, it should work.

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    06-18-16 11:12 PM
    Loads of problems, unanswered questions. I sat through the thread. The issues of downloading persists, let alone get any of them working!

It looks like it is easy to write programme for those who are qualified to but the skill and intellect lies in finding a solution too issues.
    Open this thread on a PC and carefully read the very first post on the first page.
    Cobalts first few paragraphs describe the Google Service details and Cobalts file share link comes just below that...I've linked it here too for your benefit.

https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8

If you simply need the basics the following files are required :

com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk

cobalt.blackberrygoogle.id2.8

com.android.vending 6.0.0-cobalt.apk

Follow Cobalts instruction below...

Download the 3 files listed to your Blackberry device by clicking on the download link above. Then install and run the files in the described order. Make sure that you have allowed installation of 3rd party apps in Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> App installation. Read the tips in the FAQ if you encounter any problems during installation process.

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 2: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

It's as simple as that.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    bb2016 and 985 like this.
    06-19-16 02:05 AM
    Open this thread on a PC and carefully read the very first post on the first page.
    Cobalts first few paragraphs describe the Google Service details and Cobalts file share link comes just below that...I've linked it here too for your benefit.

https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8

If you simply need the basics the following files are required :

cobalt.blackberrygoogle.id2.8

com.android.vending 6.0.0-cobalt.apk

Follow Cobalts instruction below...

Download the 3 files listed to your Blackberry device by clicking on the download link above. Then install and run the files in the described order. Make sure that you have allowed installation of 3rd party apps in Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> App installation. Read the tips in the FAQ if you encounter any problems during installation process.

Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

It's as simple as that.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you

I followed this step by step. Not a single app is functioning

in fact when I download directly it just says file doesnt open

I downloaded them, emailed and then opened from my email to download them one by one. I spent about 12 hours +

I am very sure there is something is missing, or there won't be so many folks reporting. snap was so much straightfoward without any reports until now, again because of google play
    06-19-16 12:38 PM
    returns with unable to install app
    06-19-16 01:08 PM
    Thank you

I followed this step by step. Not a single app is functioning

in fact when I download directly it just says file doesnt open

I downloaded them, emailed and then opened from my email to download them one by one. I spent about 12 hours +

I am very sure there is something is missing, or there won't be so many folks reporting. snap was so much straightfoward without any reports until now, again because of google play

First off, if you're on OS2876 (sw2836), update your Runtime and reboot your device.
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

And second, erase all remnants of the Cobalt apps using Ghost Commander, and then reboot.

Third, download Cobalt's 3 files, and add apk extensions manually if you use your mobile browser (if necessary), then turn off wifi.

Fourth, install Google login 4.3.3 and log in with existing account.

Fifth, install Google ID 2.8 and register.

Sixth, install Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

Done.
    Last edited by conite; 06-20-16 at 07:30 PM.
    bb2016 and vonclarkson like this.
    06-19-16 01:45 PM
    I had everything working fine however recently for some reason when I try to update apps through Google play it doesn't let because it says my device (BlackBerry classic) is not compatible with the app

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-19-16 01:58 PM
    returns with unable to install app
    Your right...Snap was pretty simple but it unfortunately is no longer supported since it became open source and for those of us with functional Snap it doesn't enable Google Services.

Cobalts work IS pretty straight forward and there usually is simply a step missing if you're having issues.

You may need to start from a clean slate and be sure to be using a version of 10.3.2

if you are using OS version 2876 (release number2836) make sure you have installed the BBW android runtime fix. If you have any preexisting Google apks they must be removed. Read the following link with the appropriate fix.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

Don't open the fix after install... simply reboot your device.
    Then use your file manager to uninstall any and all previous Google service apk files from wherever you've downloaded.

Hard reboot your device and start again with the process I described in the earlier post.

Be patient and be methodical....if I can install this anyone can.

Posted via CB10
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-19-16 01:58 PM
    First off, if you're on OS2876 (sw2836), update your Runtime and reboot your device.
    If you've been unable to download the Android Runtime update, try now! | CrackBerry.com

And second, erase all remnants of the Cobalt apps using Ghost Commander, and then reboot.

Third, download Cobalt's 3 files, and add apk extensions manually if you use your mobile browser, then turn off wifi.

Forth, install Google login 4.3.3 and log in with existing account.

Fifth, install Google ID 2.8 and register.

Sixth, install Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

Done.
    Many thanks

Unknown item

The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )
    That is what I get when I click on the update link. Or am I missing something?

So I may have to click that step.

Shall try the other steps.

Many thanks again for your time
    06-19-16 02:23 PM
    Your right...Snap was pretty simple but it unfortunately is no longer supported since it became open source and for those of us with functional Snap it doesn't enable Google Services.

Cobalts work IS pretty straight forward and there usually is simply a step missing if you're having issues.

You may need to start from a clean slate and be sure to be using a version of 10.3.2

if you are using OS version 2876 (release number2836) make sure you have installed the BBW android runtime fix. If you have any preexisting Google apks they must be removed. Read the following link with the appropriate fix.

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2

Don't open the fix after install... simply reboot your device.
    Then use your file manager to uninstall any and all previous Google service apk files from wherever you've downloaded.

Hard reboot your device and start again with the process I described in the earlier post.

Be patient and be methodical....if I can install this anyone can.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you

You may be right, I might be missing something very minor.

Ive been patient, believe me. I haven't done pretty much anything else since 5pm yesterday but play with my blackberry passport.

I will persist

Many thanks for all the instructions, I shall dutifully go through them, yet again
    06-19-16 02:25 PM
    I was using your Google play store from quite some time on my classic. However lately I'm not able to updtae apps because it's stating that the app isn't compatible with my device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-19-16 02:45 PM
    can anyone see a workable link of android runtime app in blackberry world http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    06-19-16 02:53 PM
    can anyone see a workable link of android runtime app in blackberry world http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    There is nothing wrong with the link I provided. I just tried it for the 20th time.

Use your BB10 browser in mobile mode (not desktop mode).
    bb2016 and gfondeur like this.
    06-19-16 03:05 PM
    There is nothing wrong with the link I provided. I just tried it for the 20th time.

Use your BB10 browser in mobile mode (not desktop mode).
    ah I see, but what is a mobile mode, please forgive my ignorance
    06-19-16 03:15 PM
    ah I see, but what is a mobile mode, please forgive my ignorance
    Open browser, open settings, choose developer tools, and make sure desktop mode is off.
    06-19-16 03:42 PM
    Open browser, open settings, choose developer tools, and make sure desktop mode is off.
    Phew finally I found a page that indeed is blackberry world page. Many thanks

But what am I looking for to download. I searched for android runtime, I couldn't find it. There must be a name for this update software surely? thanks again and sorry for troubling you.
    06-19-16 04:28 PM
    Phew finally I found a page that indeed is blackberry world page. Many thanks

But what am I looking for to download. I searched for android runtime, I couldn't find it. There must be a name for this update software surely? thanks again and sorry for troubling you.
    You can't search for it. You must use the link I provided.

Priv STV100-1 AAF153 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    06-19-16 04:52 PM
    Hi there. All the links are good. Please, everyone who wants to download Google Play Store, read it carefully Conite's and Cobalt's instructions. I made a post few days ago, about how I got it working on my Z30. I am copying and pasting it again here. YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS, and you will have Google Play Store on your BlackBerry OS 10.3.2 device :

Original post:

Hi there, I just got it work!

Thanks Cobalt and Conite, After some days in the darkness, I figure it out how to have Google Play Store working on my Z30 and be able again to uninstall Android Apps. Here is a summary of what I did it:

-first of all, I had to reinstall the 2 old Android's Runtime previous installed on BB OS before the last update. You can find it here:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

-then, I installed Sachesi on my computer. Conite's little guide was great, and I will copy and paste it here:

For those unfamiliar with Sachesi, this may help:

1) download from here:
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

2) install on your computer

3) run Sachesi

4) plug in your device, and wait for connection

5) unzip the two old Runtime bars linked to in the OP

6) Unclick "only install newer apps" in Sachesi

7 ) drag both bar files into Sachesi

8 ) once complete, reboot device

Don't forget to turn off auto-updates so the 2876 Runtime does not get put right back on.
    Last edited by conite; 01-21-16 at 08:15 PM"

-It is really important to TURN OFF the auto-update on your BB Settings, don't forget it to do that.

-After this, I reboot my Z30, and downloaded the Google Play files that Cobalt created. It is available here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Follow his instructions. It will work. Remember that you have to donwload the files from your BB native browser, on your phone. And follow the installation's order provided by Cobalt:

"HOW TO INSTALL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download the 3 files listed below to your Blackberry device by clicking on the download links. Then install and run the files in the described order. Make sure that you have allowed installation of 3rd party apps in Blackberry settings -> App Manager -> App installation. Read the tips in the FAQ if you encounter any problems during installation process.

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work."

AFTER doing all this procedures, I rebooted my phone and... voil�, I could log in on Google Play Store with my own Google account. On my BB Settings, it's showing a new account, on the 3rd parties. Everything is working, I downloaded some App's that I need it, test it, uninstalled some just for checking (you can use Ghost Commander or Cobalt's Mobile Network app, both worked great, fast and accurated).

My Z30 is shining again. Thanks again Cobalt and Conite. We love Blackberry, their OS and the phones, it pretty shame that the company does is not providing enough support for old (and new) users. We want to believe in BB for the next decade, but every year is getting harder and harder. For now, I am convinced to buy a new Passport and give it another couple of years of trust to Waterloo (I had been using BB since 2008).

Hope you all can make it work!

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    dollface and bb2016 like this.
    06-19-16 05:06 PM
    You can't search for it. You must use the link I provided.

Priv STV100-1 AAF153 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    The Link is taking me to blackberry world. I cannot find any runtime update on the link

If someone posts a screenshot of where the link takes you and what your next step would be, that would be great because it feels like you're assuming that I have got some useful link. I haven't. I have reached blackberry world. There is nothing specific that I can see in this link, sorry.
    06-19-16 05:30 PM
    The Link is taking me to blackberry world. I cannot find any runtime update on the link

If someone posts a screenshot of where the link takes you and what your next step would be, that would be great because it feels like you're assuming that I have got some useful link. I haven't. I have reached blackberry world. There is nothing specific that I can see in this link, sorry.
    When I open this link FROM MY PHONE : https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

It takes me here. Not sure why you can't do it

gfondeur likes this.
    06-19-16 05:41 PM

-first of all, I had to reinstall the 2 old Android's Runtime previous installed on BB OS before the last update. You can find it here:

https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLD...bjpSCZBeHP1ueQ

-then, I installed Sachesi on my computer. Conite's little guide was great, and I will copy and paste it here:

For those unfamiliar with Sachesi, this may help:

1) download from here:
    https://github.com/xsacha/Sachesi/releases

2) install on your computer

3) run Sachesi

4) plug in your device, and wait for connection

5) unzip the two old Runtime bars linked to in the OP

6) Unclick "only install newer apps" in Sachesi

7 ) drag both bar files into Sachesi

8 ) once complete, reboot device

Don't forget to turn off auto-updates so the 2876 Runtime does not get put right back on.
    Thanks Much appreciated. I did see your post earlier on.

But the file you have posted is an exe file, that is also not opening on my passport.

I also didn't understand the 4th and 5th steps. What do you mean by download on computer, how do I transfer it to my passport, that is assuming that I must. Sorry.
    06-19-16 05:56 PM
    When I open this link FROM MY PHONE : https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

It takes me here. Not sure why you can't do it

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d9c076c361.jpg
    Thank you

I am not seeing what you get. I reach the blackberry world from that link. I don't know why this is happening but that is how I see.

I will click your link and check this out again. thanks
    06-19-16 05:58 PM
    You are probably not familiar with Sachesi. It is a software thwat u will install on your PC or Mac. Sachesi will run on your computer. It is not to be installed on your BlackBerry. After install Sachesi, plug your device on the usb port of your computer, and drag BOTH files that you had download before (both Android Runtimes). Follow each step and u will be able to run GPStore on your Blackberry.

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-19-16 06:01 PM
    I have taken a screenshot, but I don't know how to attach it here, sorry. I clicked on that picture link and even uploaded but there is no ok button to attach!
    06-19-16 06:09 PM
    I have a good mind for many things but your thread just is totally outside of my language. I need someone to sit me down and talk me through it. I am willing to pay for time. I would like Lyft on the blackberry Classic that I own. Uber works fine. I am so ******** tech wise, that I don't even know how to retrieve your message on this site.. Can you please e mail me at [email protected] as to how I may find someone to Help me. Thank you.
    06-19-16 08:05 PM
    I have taken a screenshot, but I don't know how to attach it here, sorry. I clicked on that picture link and even uploaded but there is no ok button to attach!
    If you are responding on your device you should be able to attach from within your posted response. At the bottom of the screen should be a Paperclip icon. Tap it and it should open you Pictures folder. Select the desired image and then tap on Post at top of page. It will automatically attach.

If you're on a PC there is an "insert image" icon in the quick reply toolbar.

Posted via CB10
    bb2016 likes this.
    06-20-16 01:18 AM
9,813 ... 254255256257258 ...