Install the updated android runtime that is in App World. Scroll up through the past 10 posts, it's mentioned a million times
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-13-16 10:03 PM
    Unable to find gmaps patched link..can anyone provide?

Posted via my lovely passport
    06-13-16 10:27 PM
    Dollface - the android runtime update neither available on bbworld nor play store. All the links shared by fellow crackberry users here either leads to a page saying ''unknown item' or blackberry world with no results.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 06-14-16 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Removed emal
    06-14-16 12:13 PM
    Dollface - the android runtime update neither available on bbworld nor play store. All the links shared by fellow crackberry users here either leads to a page saying ''unknown item' or blackberry world with no results.

Posted via CB10
    You have to access the link to the runtime update on your phone's browser and it is definitely in the BB App World

http://m.crackberry.com/android-runt...-now-available
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 06-14-16 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Removed email
    06-14-16 12:18 PM
    Nope! Jus tried again. No luck!!

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 12:57 PM
    From a computer you will receive this message, BB should improve the message because it is very confusing but from the BlackBerry browswer it should work

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 06-14-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Removed email
    06-14-16 01:06 PM
    did in the bb browser only - its doesnt show up. try it for urself now
    06-14-16 01:16 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160614_142157.png

Posted via CB10
    dollface likes this.
    06-14-16 01:22 PM
    @dolface: I would like to have the working link for download the Blackberry Runtime for Android, I coud not find it on BB World as well.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 06-14-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Removed email
    06-14-16 01:59 PM
    [info] Reminder - Do not post contact details on the forums, that's what the Private Message function is for. [/info]
    06-14-16 02:17 PM
    @dolface: I would like to have the working link for download the Blackberry Runtime for Android, I coud not find it on BB World as well.
    Thanks!
    This is my last ditch attempt to make this clear, go to this page and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Download the Android Runtime Update and it will open in App World. You must open this page on your Blackberry browser:

http://m.crackberry.com/android-runt...-now-available
    Fernando Martin and gfondeur like this.
    06-14-16 02:29 PM
    I'm having a similar problem downloading the 3 key apk files from Cobalt's share.
    I've read his instructions on the first page repeatedly but no dice.

On the cloud drive, the apk files there are NOT being recognised by my Passport once downloaded. Other apk files can and have been successfully installed in the past but for some reason these cannot be. When I try to click on a download to install, the error message reads something like "unable to open...", so it appears that the passport does not interpret the files as apks.

My OS is 10.3.2.2836 so I don't think I have to install a runtime fix like for .2876?
    Can anyone shed some light here? I'm so frustrated because it seems like a solution is soooo close...

Thanks in advance!!!
    Same here.. whenever I click it is showing that unable to open..

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 04:19 PM
    Hi Cobat, all the other files work wonderfully, however the Google Accounts app is giving me this error.

"Unable to install this app"

It asks for permissions, which I grant, then it installs, and at the end of the instal it displays "Unable to install this app". Are there any developer settings I need to have turned on or any way to get the app to install? I am running 10.3.2.2836 on a Blackberry Classic. Everything else in your cloud file installs fine.
    06-14-16 04:41 PM
    Question about Google Maps, version 9.26.1, patched with the 1.4 patcher, and all Cobalt's Google apps, up to date. I have a Passport SE with 2876 and an updated ART.

Google Maps works, sort of, and I'm signed in, although I always get a "Waiting for Google Maps" or something a few times at the beginning, and a "Unfortunately Google App has stopped" message, although it hasn't stopped. It takes a while to settle down to where I can enter an address to search.

Is this all expected behavior from Google Maps, given the current state of Android on BlackBerry, or do I possibly have a file or setting wrong? This behavior isn't new for me with this version of Maps.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 04:46 PM
    Hi Dollface, I did that, first attempt gave me an error, but I realized that I was on desktop mode in my BlackBerry browser. I setup and opened again. This time, I got no error, but it just opened my BlackBerry World on the main page and nothing really happens. Have no more ideas why this is happening. Thank for your efforts, but I kind of frustrated...

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    06-14-16 04:50 PM
    Hi Cobat, all the other files work wonderfully, however the Google Accounts app is giving me this error.

"Unable to install this app"

It asks for permissions, which I grant, then it installs, and at the end of the instal it displays "Unable to install this app". Are there any developer settings I need to have turned on or any way to get the app to install? I am running 10.3.2.2836 on a Blackberry Classic. Everything else in your cloud file installs fine.
    You have a copy already installed that isn't properly deleted. Did you update your Android Runtime?

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    06-14-16 04:50 PM
    Is this all expected behavior from Google Maps, given the current state of Android on BlackBerry, or do I possibly have a file or setting wrong? This behavior isn't new for me with this version of Maps.

Posted via CB10
    Seems unusual. GMaps works normally on my BB10 devices. The only feature that does not currently work is saving offline maps.
    06-14-16 04:52 PM
    Seems unusual. GMaps works normally on my BB10 devices. The only feature that does not currently work is saving offline maps.
    No, saving offline maps doesn't work for me, either.

Any suggestions on simple troubleshooting, other than deleting all Google stuff from Cobalt, rebooting, and reinstalling? That's probably what I'll have to do. Doubt it's a hardware problem since all else is working.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 04:55 PM
    No, saving offline maps doesn't work for me, either.

Any suggestions on simple troubleshooting, other than deleting all Google stuff from Cobalt, rebooting, and reinstalling? That's probably what I'll have to do. Doubt it's a hardware problem since all else is working.

Posted via CB10
    Check your PM.
    06-14-16 05:09 PM
    Check your PM.
    Thanks, Conite! It's working, but still gives the same error messages, although it doesn't seem to interfere much with the operation, and maybe it's just settling in. I wonder if there's some corrupt data lying around. If so, I wouldn't know how to get rid of it short of an OS autoload, and that's not in the cards.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 06:28 PM
    I just wanna thank Conite and Cobalt for their help on this forum.i hope to donate as soon as I can.you are so great.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 01:05 AM
    HI Cobalt,
    I had downloaded before these pieces of software, but frustrated with not being able to make the Google Play store to work, I deleted the software.
    Now, I am trying to install again, and message comes when installing that I don't have enough memory.
    But when I check, have plenty of memory left, 10 Gb on device, and 30 Gb on card.

What to do? How to clean previous installation? will that solve problem?
    Regards,

Carlos H
    06-15-16 01:15 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160616_001118.pngho

Hi dollface, cobalt and conite :- on searching for runtime for android in the blackberry world throws up 4 results - all unrelated stuff. Attached the pic. If you have the runtime can you mail me please?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 01:46 PM
    ho

Hi dollface, cobalt and conite :- on searching for runtime for android in the blackberry world throws up 4 results - all unrelated stuff. Attached the pic. If you have the runtime can you mail me please?

Posted via CB10
    You can't search for it. You have to tap the link with your BlackBerry browser (desktop mode off).

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772
    06-15-16 01:51 PM
    Hey Andre Martins it's working try this link. I just did and it popped up. Have downloaded the file, opened it and it's initialising since then. Once it's done wd have to restart my device. Try this link which conite had posted it above - http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 02:07 PM
9,813 ... 252253254255256 ...