I have a problem. I can't login on Chrome.

I tried patching with 1.4 and 1.5.

But when I press "Continue" at the login page to sync browser data, it does nothing.

What can I do to aolve thia problem?
    06-07-16 08:01 PM
    Hii cobalt,
    I was installed facebook on google play. But not working to passport.? Is there a soltion?

Regards
    06-08-16 04:45 PM
    Hii cobalt,
    I was installed facebook on google play. But not working to passport.? Is there a soltion?

Regards
    New versions don't work. You have to go way back:

Facebook 29.0.0.23.13:
    http://www.apk4fun.com/apk/44263/

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    06-08-16 04:47 PM
    New versions don't work. You have to go way back:
    Thank you so very much, these work great on the Classic. Do you know if they will show notifications on the icon?
    06-08-16 07:00 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160609_162513.pngCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160609_162444.png Hi all,
    I have been rocking Snapchat on my Z30 for the past 2 weeks,i downloaded the APK patch file from one user Rohan.

After stumbling on Colbat thread i decided to download his files and all working prefectly.

I decided to upgrade my snapchat from his google play service and it wont log me in or register new account for me...

Please help me on what i should do
    06-09-16 10:35 AM
    I downloaded FB from google play store (since BB FB doesn't work anymore), tried running it and it just freezes at F, so I tried patching it, Play services patcher analyzes it and comes back with no patching needed

does anyone have a facebook app that works?
    06-09-16 12:52 PM
    I downloaded FB from google play store (since BB FB doesn't work anymore), tried running it and it just freezes at F, so I tried patching it, Play services patcher analyzes it and comes back with no patching needed

Look three posts above yours.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-09-16 01:11 PM

look 3 posts above this, the useable apk's are posted and they work
    anon(8393425) likes this.
    06-09-16 01:15 PM
    any news about chrome login problem??
    06-09-16 02:42 PM
    Hi Cobalt

I followed your instruction step by step and have been able to install Google Account, Blackberry Google Id, Google setting (google play services), Google white list and the play store. Thanks a tonne for your detailed point to point instruction.

Now I am facing a last hurdle here -

I installed a taxy hailing app called "OLA" and when I try and run it, it says "Ola Cab relies on google play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance". Have installed the google service but somehow its seems the app not talking to the installed google services.

Is there any way you can suggest to fix this?

Also when I try and uninstall any of the apps from desktop, the icon goes but the apk still there in the device somewhere and i can see all of them in the "AppMgr III" and if I try and delete these unwanted apps then I experience a force shut down of the "AppMgr III". Well I tried this with half a dozen app unstallers and but the problem still persists.

Would really appreciate if you could guide.

Cheers!!
    06-10-16 07:33 AM
    Hi Cobalt

I followed your instruction step by step and have been able to install Google Account, Blackberry Google Id, Google setting (google play services), Google white list and the play store. Thanks a tonne for your detailed point to point instruction.

Now I am facing a last hurdle here -

I installed a taxy hailing app called "OLA" and when I try and run it, it says "Ola Cab relies on google play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance". Have installed the google service but somehow its seems the app not talking to the installed google services.

Is there any way you can suggest to fix this?

Also when I try and uninstall any of the apps from desktop, the icon goes but the apk still there in the device somewhere and i can see all of them in the "AppMgr III" and if I try and delete these unwanted apps then I experience a force shut down of the "AppMgr III". Well I tried this with half a dozen app unstallers and but the problem still persists.

Would really appreciate if you could guide.

Cheers!!
    Runtime fix for OS2876 (sw2836):
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    This fixes the delete bug. Reboot after install, then remove apps from Google Play Store.

For apps that need Google Play Services, you have to patch them on your PC with Cobalt's Play Services Patcher:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930
    06-10-16 07:50 AM
    there's a way to mask which device we are using on Cobalt's BlackBerry ID? What i need is that instead of appearing BlackBerry Classic on the device field it shows something else like Samsung Galaxy 5
    06-10-16 07:03 PM
    there's a way to mask which device we are using on Cobalt's BlackBerry ID? What i need is that instead of appearing BlackBerry Classic on the device field it shows something else like Samsung Galaxy 5
    Not in any way that's accessible to us.

The setup is good though, as BB10 is simply identified as running Android 4.3. Anything else would lead to problems.
    06-10-16 07:12 PM
    Anyone got a link to the Google play services apk, the file share doesn't have it

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 06:45 AM
    Hello, I have a problem with YouTube patched app. During the installation i got the notification: ,,Unable to install this app".
    06-11-16 08:15 AM
    Hello, I have a problem with YouTube patched app. During the installation i got the notification: ,,Unable to install this app".
    Did you uninstall the unpatched one first?
    06-11-16 08:22 AM
    Note I am only posting this so people can see the link
    The credit all goes to rohan now let's get to it
    Download this file and then MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT you can't login and all credit to rohan again
    Last edited by zocster; 06-11-16 at 01:49 PM. Reason: link not working
    06-11-16 08:42 AM
    My Instagram doesn't work anymore, I have the app installed for some time, now the feed isn't updating, can't view notifications.... I've already tried to reinstall but it's the same.

Z10STL100-2/10.3.2.2876

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 09:15 AM
    Did you uninstall the unpatched one first?
    Yes I did. First i had unpatched YouTube app and then i uninstalled it and i tried to install patched one. When I try to install I always get this notificaton . Is there way to fix it?
    Last edited by zaqPL; 06-12-16 at 05:40 AM.
    06-11-16 02:12 PM
    Please pple I downloaded "Contract Killer2" from 1mobile market I've also installed it but when I open the game this is what I see
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160612_000636.png
    I've checked the download limit notification in settings of my 1mobile market and it's set to unlimited likewise mobile network limit (download apps over WiFi only) button is set to off
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160612_001126.png
    buh it still tells me same thing whenever I try to load the game. What I'm not doing right?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-16 06:15 PM
    Hi Cobalt. First of all, thanks for all your apps development in supporting the BlackBerry users. Today I followed your instructions on Crackberry's site and installed the 3 apk's for running Google Play Store on my Z30 (BBOS 10.3.2.2876). I did your instruction to install first the google account creator, then the BlackBerry google ID and then the Google Store vending. All installed OK, but I just can't use my Google account on the first step of the process. It keep saying the there was an error on Google's servers. So, I tried to create a new account. I tried everything, and it says that whatever the username that I try to create, is it not available... please, do you know why is this happening? I tried on the wifi, I tried using just the 4G, I restarted the Z30. I checked my Google account, it's 100% functional. Thanks in advance for any help and/or hint.

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    06-11-16 09:12 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160611_232716.png

Here's the screen when I try to login with my Google's account...

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160611_232800.png

And here, when I try to create a new one, whatever the username that I try to create....

Z30, BBOS 10.3.2
    06-11-16 09:34 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I recently downloaded your latest Google Play Services build in the landing page of this thread but I'm still getting notification from Google Play Store that I still need to update you version. Is the one I downloaded from yours already the latest version? If not, where can I download the latest one? Thanks for all of your help with us still a loyal fans of BB.
    06-12-16 09:10 AM
    Hi Cobalt, I recently downloaded your latest Google Play Services build in the landing page of this thread but I'm still getting notification from Google Play Store that I still need to update you version. Is the one I downloaded from yours already the latest version? If not, where can I download the latest one? Thanks for all of your help with us still a loyal fans of BB.
    Ignore it. Only download updates from Cobalt. Just check back for any updates here.
    06-12-16 04:11 PM
    Since updating to the new os, I can apparently delete an app from my phone but it still shows up in Play store as "installed." If I click "uninstall" then Play store crashes after a few seconds.
    06-13-16 10:00 PM
9,813 ... 251252253254255 ...