Have been unable to install. As error message "unable to install this app". Using OS version 10.3.2 on q10. Any help is appreciated. All three files have been downloaded from Cobalts site;

com.google.andriod.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk
    com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1.apk
    cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8.apk

Thanks for the advise and help.
    Which 10.3.2 release are you using? If it's version 2876 make sure to install the BBW android runtime patch and delete any preexisting variations of your apks.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...nguage=English

Reboot device after and try to reinstall Cobalts stack.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 02:35 PM
    Which 10.3.2 release are you using? If it's version 2876 make sure to install the BBW android runtime patch and delete any preexisting variations of your apks.

Unable to uninstall Android applications after updating to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2

Reboot device after and try to reinstall Cobalts stack.

Posted via CB10
    Software release 10.3.2.2530
    OS version 10.3.2.2813
    05-25-16 03:04 PM
    OS version 10.3.2.2813
    05-25-16 03:10 PM
    OS version 10.3.2.2813
    The 2876 ART error doesn't apply to you.

Have you enabled"install apps from other sources" in the device settings App manager?

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 04:15 PM
    OS version 10.3.2.2813
    Reboot device and open files directly from your download folder as follows...

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 2: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

All 3 apps MUST remain installed on your device otherwise Google Play store will not work.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 04:21 PM
    I keep getting the same error after signing in from BB Settings > Accounts > Third Party Accounts. I have turned off two step verification and for some reason I don't have the ability to set up an app only password.

Haaaalp
    05-25-16 04:56 PM
    Have rebooted and still same error message "unable to install this app". Have google account on device. Can't get pass step 1.
    05-25-16 05:17 PM
    Have rebooted and still same error message "unable to install this app". Have google account on device. Can't get pass step 1.
    Confirm that your downloaded files end with apk extension. If they don't rename them and try to load again.

If they do end with apk and you still can't get beyond step one go to device settings...accounts manager and delete your existing Google account and then try to reload the cobalt stack

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 05:38 PM
    Confirm that your downloaded files end with apk extension. If they don't rename them and try to load again.

If they do end with apk and you still can't get beyond step one go to device settings...accounts manager and delete your existing Google account and then try to reload the cobalt stack

Posted via CB10
    Yes all files are .apk. Deleted existing google account rebooted q10, still same error message. Can't get pass step 1.
    I appricate your help as this is crazy to keep seeing that same error.
    05-25-16 05:49 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160525_161455.png

Did get step 2 to load but as I thought it's looking for step 1 which gives me the error message.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 06:18 PM
    Everyone will be surprised , 17th June 10.3.3.1296 will came out worldwide (don't know about United States for sure in that date probably early July )with many new features and policy, I will scan some documents when I get back home to confirm my statement ... all I can say is i knew someone from development team , hope is not lost yet

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 06:43 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160525_161455.png 
Views:	309 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	400664

Did get step 2 to load but as I thought it's looking for step 1 which gives me the error message.

Posted via CB10
    Getting desperate....likely best to delete all downloaded and installed versions of Cobalts files on your device and then hard reboot device.
    Download the entire stack available through the first page of this thread again and start again.
    It's possible that the originally sourced file is corrupt in some manner.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 08:41 PM
    Everyone will be surprised , 17th June 10.3.3.1296 will came out worldwide (don't know about United States for sure in that date probably early July )with many new features and policy, I will scan some documents when I get back home to confirm my statement ... all I can say is i knew someone from development team , hope is not lost yet

Posted via CB10
    This likely isn't the best place to post your info and with the risk of encouragement I'll call BS...we'll just have to wait and see what 10.3.3 brings. Most certainly it won't enable Google services.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 08:44 PM
    Getting desperate....likely best to delete all downloaded and installed versions of Cobalts files on your device and then hard reboot device.
    Download the entire stack available through the first page of this thread again and start again.
    It's possible that the originally sourced file is corrupt in some manner.

I'm thinking your correct it's possible the sourced files are corrupt. Will try as you suggested. Thanks for your help.

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    05-25-16 09:46 PM
    Hallo
    After I once installed the mentioned 3 apps and some more, I had access at my Google account. As some other apps did not work, I decided to wipe them all incl. Cobalds apps. Then I downgraded android and installed Google Account Manager again, opened it an closed it. Than after installing GID I opened it but I cannot login any more. I login with my Google account, wait, and have the message: “There was a problem communicating with Google server, try again later”. But on Google I find my device. What can I do?
    I am working an Passport
    05-26-16 09:58 AM
    Hi, I have an app that needs to get my phone number to run. Google Play Services (Google Settings) shows my phone number as 'unknown'. Do you know on any way to fill that in. Blackberry Passport SE. Thanks in advance
    05-26-16 03:54 PM
    Can I restore an app backup from the unpatched version to the patched one?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 08:00 PM
    Can I restore an app backup from the unpatched version to the patched one?

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can.
    Rizal Khoiruddin likes this.
    05-26-16 08:10 PM
    You have done so much can u just provide a patched version of coc

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 02:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    I don't know how many times this has been said, but even patched coc doesn't work on BB10. I know of cheap Android devices that are $20 that can run coc.

Posted via Overheating Z10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-27-16 07:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Let it go dude.... as stated get a cheap Android phone.
    Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-27-16 07:15 AM
    please help, i cant install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk and com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build5.apk
    it keeps showing "unable to install this app"
    software release- 10.3.2.2836
    OS version - 10.3.2.2876
    i have also installed blackberry runtime environment for android, still same error. please help
    05-27-16 04:27 PM
    please help, i cant install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk and com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build5.apk
    it keeps showing "unable to install this app"
    software release- 10.3.2.2836
    OS version - 10.3.2.2876
    i have also installed blackberry runtime environment for android, still same error. please help
    Use Ghost Commander from BBW to delete any old versions of those apps off your phone.
    Rizal Khoiruddin likes this.
    05-27-16 04:33 PM
    I know I'm going to sound like those people who ask for CoC, but does anyone have a patched version of Google+?
    Before anyone asks, Play Services Patcher doesn't seem to work properly on my PC (I think it's something to do with Java). In addition, something has sent my PC into some kind of bootloop or something, but it won't fully boot.
    I know Google apps can't be patched by Lucky Patcher, so I didn't try to because I knew it wouldn't work.
    If there isn't a patched version, that's OK.
    05-30-16 05:25 AM
    I know I'm going to sound like those people who ask for CoC, but does anyone have a patched version of Google+?
    Before anyone asks, Play Services Patcher doesn't seem to work properly on my PC (I think it's something to do with Java). In addition, something has sent my PC into some kind of bootloop or something, but it won't fully boot.
    I know Google apps can't be patched by Lucky Patcher, so I didn't try to because I knew it wouldn't work.
    If there isn't a patched version, that's OK.
    You are aware that, patched or not, CoC no longer works, right? The game crashes on BB10 when you try an attack.
    05-30-16 06:40 AM
9,813 ... 248249250251252 ...