i will write slower. lol. the app "el vocero de puerto rico " caused my keyboard to not recognize words, caps, auto correct. i am not going to do another wipe as i habe done numerois this week.

Posted via CB10
    Well things are not going to get better until you do. I have read your other thread and man is that bad.
    05-03-16 06:36 PM
    Well things are not going to get better until you do. I have read your other thread and man is that bad.
    lol, its bad. i hsve to type really slow. ive done about 4-5 wipes tjis week and hsving to dtart from scrstch is a psin. i wobt be posting hete until then. lol

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 06:41 PM
    maybe with a pkb i can do better.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 06:41 PM
    If you want to replace them with much newer versions, then sure.
    So,i deleted all the apps, rebooted, and installed the file for Google Account Manager. Nothing else. I ran it and told it to do existing account. It searched and asked for my password, but then gave me the following error:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160503_200053.png

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 07:06 PM
    Install or update ALL of Cobalt's files. As noted on first page Google Account Manager and BB Google Id are essential. Delete any of your old patched apk and any unpatched apk you are considering patching. Install Google Whitelist.

Run Whitelist on your device. click on menu (3dots)and choose add.
    select "unpatched" apk and add it to whitelist
    now patch the apk with Play Service Patcher
    install the patched apk, but remove the unpatched version from your device prior to doing so.
    Good luck!
    05-04-16 12:46 AM
    So,i deleted all the apps, rebooted, and installed the file for Google Account Manager. Nothing else. I ran it and told it to do existing account. It searched and asked for my password, but then gave me the following error:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160503_200053.png 
Views:	670 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	398906

Posted via CB10
    You haven't followed the directions as required or as suggested to you.
    BB Google ID is also an essential file and must be installed...READ the first page and install ALL of Cobalt's stack.
    Good luck!
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    05-04-16 12:52 AM
    Thank you very much.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 04:37 AM
    I thought that I had. I will start over. I am trying to download the files again as well but keep getting an error (I am using the download Link on cobalt's other thread on this, as directed by the 1st post in this thread) as below
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160504_071433.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bbsstmez; 05-04-16 at 07:12 AM.
    05-04-16 06:17 AM
    I thought that I had. I will start over. I am trying to download the files again as well but keep getting an error (I am using the download Link on cobalt's other thread on this, as directed by the 1st post in this thread) as below
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160504_071433.png 
Views:	421 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	398947

Posted via CB10
    Try to access from device browser...link is valid.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 12:10 PM
    OK. Did that and it worked. Thanks. But, now I'm confused. I know that I need Google account manager, ID and play services. Nothing is listed that way. The last time I did this there were direct links and it was clear. Which links do I need?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 12:51 PM
    can someone confirm me the following things:

-Mycloud webpage seems to don't work with firefox or palemoon (but it works with IE)
    -in my cloud pspatcher 1.5 appears with an interrogation mark and it display 1.2.MB after download it sizes 1.42MB but it seems corrupt

Is a common behaviour?
    An alternative site to download ps-patcher?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 01:11 PM
    I am having trouble with this. Someone please help.

The link for the new patcher doesn't work. Where do I get the new patcher?

By PLAY SERVICES, does he mean the PLAY STORE?

Am I also deleting the google ID and google account and all that other stuff we installed on thread 1?

Where exactly am I entering the API key?
    05-04-16 03:21 PM
    OK. Did that and it worked. Thanks. But, now I'm confused. I know that I need Google account manager, ID and play services. Nothing is listed that way. The last time I did this there were direct links and it was clear. Which links do I need?

Posted via CB10
    Too funny!

Well you still haven't read first page thoroughly.
    The required files are all named and simply choose those from Cobalts cloud.

Regardless you need at least the following four apk on your device.

Com.google.android.gms8.4.89
    Com.google.android.gsf.login 4.4.4
    Com.android.vending 6.0.0
    Cobalt.blackberrygoogle.id2.8

You may require additional files or patcher utility depending upon your app needs.

Have fun with it

Ps
    should add that Cobalt suggests android gsf.login 4.3.3 as preferential because it is suited best for the current BlackBerry android runtime.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lusitano17; 05-04-16 at 04:38 PM.
    petre petre likes this.
    05-04-16 04:02 PM
    can someone confirm me the following things:

-Mycloud webpage seems to don't work with firefox or palemoon (but it works with IE)
    -in my cloud pspatcher 1.5 appears with an interrogation mark and it display 1.2.MB after download it sizes 1.42MB but it seems corrupt

Is a common behaviour?
    An alternative site to download ps-patcher?

Posted via CB10
    Go with patcher 1.4

1.5 is essentially a "beta" but is needed if you require gmaps integration.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 04:05 PM
    I am having trouble with this. Someone please help.

The link for the new patcher doesn't work. Where do I get the new patcher?

By PLAY SERVICES, does he mean the PLAY STORE?

Am I also deleting the google ID and google account and all that other stuff we installed on thread 1?

Where exactly am I entering the API key?
    Whoooa....lots of work here.

Link is valid...Open the file share in your device browser.
    Play services is not play store....Play store is the "vending" apk fike....not essential but a convenience.
    Delete the original Google account and BB Google id
    but reinstall the updated versions available in Cobalts cloud link.

The API key is only essential if you need to use apps with integrated Google maps. It's created in the Google play Dev console and pasted into the Play Services patcher utility on your PC.
    Read back to Cobalts post on page 230 and several posts thereafter for the details .
    Read carefully and thoroughly.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 04:27 PM
    I'm starting to feel stupid! I read the post 4x and somehow still can't get it right!! I did this once before on my old Q10. Not sure how I've gone dumb since! Gona try again. Thanks for you patience.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 04:57 PM
    I'm starting to feel stupid! I read the post 4x and somehow still can't get it right!! I did this once before on my old Q10. Not sure how I've gone dumb since! Gona try again. Thanks for you patience.

Posted via CB10
    Don't sweat it...just take your time reading it and take it step by step.
    There are a few key points scattered in a lot of material.
    It will all work out....or just go and buy a Priv...or any other android!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:22 PM
    Hi everyone. If an update has been issued for an app that has been patched but the app isn't listed in the play store (app had to be obtained from company), is there a way to get the update for the app?

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:22 PM
    Hi everyone. If an update has been issued for an app that has been patched but the app isn't listed in the play store (app had to be obtained from company), is there a way to get the update for the app?

Posted via CB10
    You can't update a patched app.
    You will need to delete the old patched app and patch the new update before install.
    You should only have to patch apps that require Google play services.
    Where did you get original app from?
    Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:27 PM
    You will need to delete the old patched app and patch the new update before install.

Posted via CB10
    Okay. I'll try to delete it and reinstall it. Thank you for your reply.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Strange. I updated an older patched version of Google Maps with a newer patched version. I didn't delete the older version, I just updated it. Seems to work fine.
    05-04-16 05:28 PM
    Strange. I updated an older patched version of Google Maps with a newer patched version. I didn't delete the older version, I just updated it. Seems to work fine.
    Yup I do recall your post...though I haven't tried to do the same as Cobalt has advised against doing so..I suppose it may not be an absolute but rather that the potential for app failure will increase.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:41 PM
    Sorry confused now...Just re-read your post...did you simply "update" on to the original patched apk, or did you install a newer patched version along side the original.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 05:46 PM
    I also update my maps with snap...

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 06:36 PM
    Sorry confused now...Just re-read your post...did you simply "update" on to the original patched apk, or did you install a newer patched version along side the original.

Posted via CB10
    I updated it.

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    05-04-16 06:38 PM
9,813 ... 240241242243244 ...