CRACKBERRY COMMUNITY in your browser of BB10 device you can download the APTOIDE app store m.aptoide.com is a great store, download instagram and LINE apps, enjoy it!!
    It's kind of like Lucky Patcher. It works, but not very well. I know Aptoide, but it doesn't patch apps, it has pirated apps, and it's kind of shady in general.
    04-29-16 01:43 PM
    Updated all the files as directed and all went well, but when I try to Update Device Registration in Google ID I get a Java error. Any workarounds?

Also, I noticed the new Patcher was removed by Norton when downloaded, so you might want to contact them about it.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 06:27 PM
    Remove BlackBerry Google ID and install new. Don't update.
    04-30-16 03:37 AM
    sir cobalt I got unable to install Google Play Service..

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 04:51 AM
    Read the first post.
    gfondeur and Furell like this.
    04-30-16 05:31 AM
    Hi everyone! I bought a new BlackBerry Passport and saw that it has poor app store (BlackBerry world) . Then I started doing research for access to android apps. I read more about it and tried to do all steps as it says. ( installed snap on which couldn't login, installed google play store and other google apps as I read but I wasn't satisfied with them because they had more problems ). But there were more problems (i.e. most of links didn't work or like this). In a nutshell I could not solve this problem and formated my phone. Now I have nothing but crackberry app and some other bbw apps. And I am ready for your help if you could tell me clearly all steps to do with available links please. (software release : 10.3.2.2836 ; os version : 10.3.2.2876 ) . I also thank all of you guys for your help to each other. And yes, I am not native English speaker. Sorry for my English.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 07:59 AM
    Hi everyone! I bought a new BlackBerry Passport and saw that it has poor app store (BlackBerry world) . Then I started doing research for access to android apps. I read more about it and tried to do all steps as it says. ( installed snap on which couldn't login, installed google play store and other google apps as I read but I wasn't satisfied with them because they had more problems ). But there were more problems (i.e. most of links didn't work or like this). In a nutshell I could not solve this problem and formated my phone. Now I have nothing but crackberry app and some other bbw apps. And I am ready for your help if you could tell me clearly all steps to do with available links please. (software release : 10.3.2.2836 ; os version : 10.3.2.2876 ) . I also thank all of you guys for your help to each other. And yes, I am not native English speaker. Sorry for my English.

Posted via CB10
    All the steps are in the very FIRST posts of Cobalt's threads. Read those and follow the instructions. Also skim through all the post, many common questions have been answered. The most common answer is "read the first post".
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 05-01-16 at 12:22 PM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-30-16 08:26 AM
    Thx for ur reply. I tried to do all steps from first page but some of links don't work

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 08:30 AM
    Thx for ur reply. I tried to do all steps from first page but some of links don't work

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt posted in another thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12408476
    I'm so glad I keep up with his threads so I know what's going on.
    04-30-16 09:56 AM
    Cobalt posted in another thread: How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services - Page 114 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    I'm so glad I keep up with his threads so I know what's going on.
    And he already posted the new link in the first post
    Smokeaire likes this.
    04-30-16 12:12 PM
    Can someone please assist me with whitelisting apps? I have some apps that I need to use that have stopped working due to not being able to connect to the server (due to recent updates from the developers). I already have the unpatched apks, I just can't figure out the whitelist process (I've already viewed the thread from Cobalt on the process). TIA.
    04-30-16 12:24 PM
    Can you please send me the patched file? [email protected] will work. or tell me where to download it.

I did click "update framework." More than once. Only thing I can think of is I am doing something wrong in obtaining the API key.
    04-30-16 12:27 PM
    "Reading your post, I think you need to check these following point:
    1. The apktool.jar file must be copied to the "lib" folder which is inside the patcher folder
    2. Decompile option must be checked
    3. Patcher 1.5 exe file must be copied to the patcher folder and run from there
    4. I assume you created API key for "Google Maps Android API" "

Yes, I did every one of those things. Found the Patcher 1.5 and copied it into the same folder I had run 1.4 from. Copied the new apktool.jar file where the old one was and renamed it. Checked "decompile." And created the correct API key. I will go back and repeat that step just in case but I am sure I asked for "google maps android" since I knew that was my problem.
    04-30-16 12:31 PM
    I am stuck again.

All have been working properly, but occasionally it would start saying "Cant access your google account" in Google Maps

signed in using Google login 4.3.3 device registered fine. Now it is saying that all the time and i can't use navigation. Only search and looking through the map is possible. I am logged in and i can go to my contributions and it does not swear at all, just says that i do not have any contributions yet. So i am afraid it is an issue with maps apk? My play store works fine. My maps is taken from somehwere here in the thread. Version 9.19.1

It used to help sometimes if updated registration, but it does not now. Shall install Login 4.4.4 instead?

By the way is google services the same as google settings?

EDIT: delteing maps 9.19 and installing 9.22 did not help. my source: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...82/index2.html

shall i try to patch them myself instead?
    Last edited by Domas Skorupskas; 04-30-16 at 01:59 PM.
    PSB1 likes this.
    04-30-16 01:18 PM
    Please I need to use WHATSDOG on blackberry Z10, please, but it is "not possible to install" ... please, can you prepare a patched version for blackberry ? Thanks, best Regards
    04-30-16 03:23 PM
    Guys pls help me with this. I can't login...
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160430_233857.png

Posted via CB10
    04-30-16 03:40 PM
    Please I need to use WHATSDOG on blackberry Z10, please, but it is "not possible to install" ... please, can you prepare a patched version for blackberry ? Thanks, best Regards
    Please read the first page of this thread. Please read the first post. Please do the work yourself.
    gfondeur and Smokeaire like this.
    04-30-16 07:09 PM
    Guys pls help me with this. I can't login...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160430_233857.png 
Views:	728 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	398639

Posted via CB10
    If you read first page carefully you will find this...

https://mega.nz/#!XgATySRY!VGMFLAx3h...IiS6HKDTtEFvmc

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    04-30-16 11:38 PM
    Hello Guys

I use Z3 and installed all PS support, all PS app its running well i don't have problem. but I just curious with this icon (CR app game). i'm not addictive game user, but the failure makes me wonder to research. and i wanna say thanks to Cobalt and for all positive information here, thank you.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-2016-05-01_17.13.34.jpg
    05-01-16 08:17 AM
    Done. Successful. Thanks. Simple solution, should have been able to figure that out myself.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 09:40 AM
    Hi all. I understand after installing Blackberry Google ID that I'm not supposed to remove it as according to the first post. However I find that as it is running, Android push notifications do not work (also mentioned on the first post), and I found that by uninstalling it I get the push notifications back, and Play Store continues to function. I'm quite happy with the phone functioning this way. I understand that white listing does not work without Blackberry Google ID. I don't need Google Play Services, and will just avoid any apps that require them. For me the notifications are far more important. Are there any other drawbacks to this setup?
    EDIT spoke too soon. It stopped working eventually. Would there be any bad side effects by installing Blackberry Google ID want to run Play Store and uninstalling it when I'm done?
    Last edited by SirTechington; 05-01-16 at 04:38 PM.
    05-01-16 03:41 PM
    Hi everyone, is there any solution for Facebook apps? Pls tell me if you know...

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 08:54 PM
    Hi all. I understand after installing Blackberry Google ID that I'm not supposed to remove it as according to the first post. However I find that as it is running, Android push notifications do not work (also mentioned on the first post), and I found that by uninstalling it I get the push notifications back, and Play Store continues to function. I'm quite happy with the phone functioning this way. I understand that white listing does not work without Blackberry Google ID. I don't need Google Play Services, and will just avoid any apps that require them. For me the notifications are far more important. Are there any other drawbacks to this setup?
    EDIT spoke too soon. It stopped working eventually. Would there be any bad side effects by installing Blackberry Google ID want to run Play Store and uninstalling it when I'm done?
    Didn't you just write that it stopped working after you removed Google ID?
    05-02-16 03:47 AM
    Hi everyone, is there any solution for Facebook apps? Pls tell me if you know...

Posted via CB10
    What solution are you looking for?
    05-02-16 03:48 AM
    so nobody ever expierienced the mysterious "Can't access your google account" in Gmaps problem? I can't be the only one.

EDIT: installed google services.
    working fine now.
    Last edited by Domas Skorupskas; 05-02-16 at 04:49 PM.
    05-02-16 04:36 PM
9,813 ... 238239240241242 ...