Hi... I want to download your latest update of google play service, but it always come to an error page. Does bluewin server is down or the link is outdated? any mirror? Ty.
    04-21-16 09:15 PM
    Why does Google Play Services from Cobalt always so up as Malware on anti virus software?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-22-16 02:16 AM
    I patched the app with the latest patcher for the NUT2 object finder. Little gadget used for locating your keys via bluetooth and google location services.
    It works fine but it's supposed to show the location of the object via GPS in a google-like map. However, I get only an empty map.
    The Google maps app itself works fine but this one gives me an empty map ...
    Any ideas ?

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-map.jpg
    joeragan likes this.
    04-22-16 02:29 AM
    Some maps are not working. I could not solve the Bitaksi map issue either.
    Use, Cobalt's latest Patcher 1.5 beta and with the latest google services with the required API keys if needed (geolocation or maps)
    Cobalt released a version of it, which enables the user to enter these map keys manually.
    If it works, it works, if it does not, no any other way as far as i know ..
    04-22-16 02:34 AM
    Just something random and will likely be useless later on, but here I go.

I started getting interested in the status bar you see on Androids. Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-uploadfromtaptalk1461327593151.jpg
    I wondered if it could work on BlackBerry. I doubted it, but I tried it anyway. I traced it to an app, called SystemUI.apk. It controls the status bar, the back, home, and recent buttons, and the general UI.
    I tried installing it, just to receive the dreaded 'Unable to install this app' message. I have other apps that detect SystemUI.apk, and the message pops up like it would when you try to update a patched app.
    I have a question about that.
    Based on what I found, does that mean BlackBerry has installed a patched or modified version of SystemUI.apk on the ART?
    04-22-16 07:25 AM
    Cobalt could you pls have a look at the app Grab which is a taxi request app, similar to Uber. I have installed the app but the map cannot be loaded.

Posted via Passport Silver Edition 
    04-22-16 11:45 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160422_224456.png

Hi Cobalt,

Can you patch and post a link here about one of the newest, updated version Google app to us BlackBerry 10 users please?

- Google Play Games

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 04-22-16 at 06:06 PM.
    Oitanigami likes this.
    04-22-16 03:49 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160422_224456.png 
Views:	2351 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	397922

Hi Cobalt,

Can you patch and post a link here about one of the new Google app to us BlackBerry 10 users please?

- Google Play Games

Posted via CB10
    Cobalts Google Play Games is available on first page of this thread.

Sine stercore tauri
    04-22-16 04:40 PM
    Cobalts Google Play Games is available on first page of this thread.

Sine stercore tauri
    There is a newer version of Google Play Games.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-16 05:59 PM
    There is a newer version of Google Play Games.

Posted via CB10
    Patience then....Cobalt will update as he deems appropriate....and you can trust that he is probably very much aware of update.

Sine stercore tauri
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-22-16 06:06 PM
    Patience then....Cobalt will update as he deems appropriate....and you can trust that he is probably very much aware of update.

Sine stercore tauri
    Okay.

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    04-22-16 06:07 PM
    is there an updated version? I tried downloading the app manager and google play account (steps one and two) and the site it down/error

Anyone have a good alternative. This is my first time using this version of app "store" (if snap is dead, time to move on)
    04-22-16 07:48 PM
    is there an updated version? I tried downloading the app manager and google play account (steps one and two) and the site it down/error

Anyone have a good alternative. This is my first time using this version of app "store" (if snap is dead, time to move on)
    Whatever is available on first page of this thread is the most recent stack available. Cobalt is very prompt at updating when necessary.
    If you had difficulties downloading files keep trying...the servers may be overloaded due to demand.
    Patience is a virtue....which I don't have either haha.

Sine stercore tauri
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-22-16 11:21 PM
    Dear Cobalt,
    Bitaksi app (the one that you had checked previously) has a new update at

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....musteri&hl=tr

Can you kindly check if any other dependencies exist or not as the last version still did not work for maps. I am literally helpless.
    04-23-16 09:21 AM
    UPDATE: Figured it out, needed to do this, http://crackberry.com/if-youve-been-...166.1461242538

Once I installed runtime fix, I was able to sort through Apps on Google Play Store, I went through all my so called installed Apps, some were and some weren't. Mostly they all showed the need for Update, but then got a message unable, so I went back and tapped Uninstall, then Installed, after that every works, I even a some Apps that I gad installed via Amazon App Store and deleted them from the phone then installed them from Google Play Store. I opened all the Apps and set them up and all works well.

To anyone, Is the best approach to wipe and install latest OTA BB10 OS, then all I need to do if I don't want games is to; 1. Install Google Account Mgr., 2. Install Blackberry Google ID, 3. Install Google Play Store? That's it, thats all I need to get going. I don't want to run games nor do I want Google Maps, Mail, Calender, nothing like that.

Also, after it's all set up, I assume to keep things simple to go to the GPStore first to find an App? I have seen that GPStore has Apps that I've loaded before and with the wiped phone will need to re-install, I've found by doing this before that sometimes it just isn't that easy. Is there an approach to the store that I should take? Like before hand see if I can remove those Apps from the GPStore lists? Did I miss anything? All suggestions appreciated, I want to get this right once and for all.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 04-23-16 at 08:44 PM.
    04-23-16 01:30 PM
    Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, co please excuse me if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems downloading offline maps using the Google maps.

Everything is patched and I'm using Cobalts utilities (thank you Cobalt for your effort). Google Maps runs just fine, but when I try to download offline maps, the download always fails with the error note "Couldnt download". Do you please have any idea what might be the cause and how to fix this?

Thank you

JD
    04-23-16 01:52 PM
    Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, co please excuse me if I'm wrong.

I'm having problems downloading offline maps using the Google maps.

Everything is patched and I'm using Cobalts utilities (thank you Cobalt for your effort). Google Maps runs just fine, but when I try to download offline maps, the download always fails with the error note "Couldnt download". Do you please have any idea what might be the cause and how to fix this?

Thank you

JD
    I've never been able to get download maps to work. Not sure there's a fix for that.
    04-23-16 03:55 PM
    Thanks, I tried starting dowloads the second i realised Snap was dead. I also found another easy to understand step by step, that was for people wanting to play COC but I think i got a couple of links off that (not all worked)

Colbalts showed a 4004 error- wont load the page/site since i first tried dowloading. Now the news of Snap is out, I imagine I wont be able to download from those links for some time. Maybe there are alternatives with the same file name out there if i knew the file name?
    04-23-16 06:49 PM
    Install Google Play Services after installed blackberry google ID, google account and play store? Or Google Play Services first ? Thx..

Posted via CB10
    04-23-16 08:52 PM

Are you downloading from the CB app? I got a 500 error when I clicked the link in the app, but then I long pressed and clicked on 'open in' and selected the browser and it went straight to downloading. If you are using a PC, you might want to try to right-click on the link and select 'save as'.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 12:49 AM
    Install Google Play Services after installed blackberry google ID, google account and play store? Or Google Play Services first ? Thx..

Posted via CB10
    I don't think it matters which way you install it. I installed Google Play Services after the others. Just make sure you sign into your Google account and register your device per the instructions.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 12:54 AM
    Too bad, but at least now I know I'm not doing something wrong.

Thank you
    JD
    04-24-16 05:11 AM
    Hi, I wanted to install Google Play and followed your three links but the third link for Googe Play doesn't install on my Passport. It gives the error of the wrong link. Have been able to register it though. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-16 06:37 AM
    Trying to get Pure app to run.
    Did everything as described on the landing page.
    Whitelisted the unpatched apk. Patched and installed the patched apk. Still get the error:
    "This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play".
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    04-24-16 10:55 AM
    Trying to get Pure app to run.
    Did everything as described on the landing page.
    Whitelisted the unpatched apk. Patched and installed the patched apk. Still get the error:
    "This version of the application is not configured for billing through Google Play".
    Any ideas would be appreciated.
    There are some Android apps that won't work properly no matter what you do. That's life with a Blackberry running BB10.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-24-16 12:34 PM
9,813 ... 234235236237238 ...