Sorry, I am a bit lost. If I install the main apk(s) as per the first page how do I then get notifications working for Garmin Connect and will I be able to get BB Hub notifications on my Garmin Smartwatch (Vivoactive). Sorry in advance for the stupid question....
    Last edited by NickAnstee; 04-16-16 at 11:32 AM.
    04-16-16 09:29 AM
    Sign-in error for *****@gmail.com notification pops up constantly. Should I do something with that? BlackBerry Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 11:07 AM
    After installing Coc new update, game is crashing if I press 'Attack' button. Any idea how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 12:08 PM
    Anyone able to get the Starbucks app to work well on a Passport? I've Whitelisted it and also tried to patch it (unable to), but it's still very erratic. I can sign in, but it always gives a message to Wait or close after a few seconds, and sort of hangs.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 01:41 PM
    Hello Cobalt,

I just got the passport (a week back and love it). Facing the same issue. The google account wont let me in.

I have tried web log it, have tried it on wifi and mobile network, with location off & on, the two step verification on my account is off.

Still it wont let me in, can you please help, thanks.

Cheers.
    You read the first post?
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    04-16-16 03:29 PM
    Anyone able to get the Starbucks app to work well on a Passport? I've Whitelisted it and also tried to patch it (unable to), but it's still very erratic. I can sign in, but it always gives a message to Wait or close after a few seconds, and sort of hangs.

Posted via CB10
    I have been unable to patch the Starbucks app but it does seem to work without patching. Upon the first installation, it can really hand (maybe 5 minutes) before it starts up. Since then, it's worked okay with some sluggishness and hanging. I can generally pay for items and check rewards with it though.

This is using a Z10.

Just don't try to patch it.
    04-16-16 04:27 PM
    Sign-in error for *****@gmail.com notification pops up constantly. Should I do something with that? BlackBerry Passport SE

Posted via CB10
    Restart the device
    04-16-16 05:55 PM
    Re my last post, I guess what I am asking is once I have installed the apk(s) as per the first page how do I configure them to talk to Garmin Connect so that Text and Email Notifications are received by the Garmin Connect app and passed to my smartwatch?
    04-16-16 09:22 PM
    I looked into that app. The patcher doesn't find a dependency because there is no dependency to Google Maps Android API.

But there is a dependency to Google Maps Geolocation API, which seems to be a different kind of API:
    https://developers.google.com/maps/d...on/intro?hl=en

I modified the patcher to additionally support custom Google Maps Geolocation API keys:

Play Services Patcher 1.5 beta 2:
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...-1.5-beta2.exe

Did not test though, maybe someone can take the task.
    Maybe it's the app, but happn doesn't seem to be patching when I try to do the decompile resources. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...co.happn&hl=en)

Tried both PS Patcher 1.5 and 1.5 beta 2 with geolocation, both don't work.
    Also tried to replace the apktool.jar with the newer apktool_2.1.0.jar and that didn't help.
    04-16-16 11:24 PM
    Despite all android apps working properly the annoying notification about sign-in error for my email (google account) comes up constantly. Any idea how to fix it? Cobalt help plz

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 02:47 AM
    Anybody know why my installed apps don't show up anymore?
    Was working fine until I got the sign in error. Took the advice and used the recommended 4.4.4 version and even though I gone back and forth between this and the latest this is all I get.

Attachment 397290

Posted via CB10
    So further to not being able to resolve this by clearing the cache, if I select an app in Play Store that I already have installed and working Play Store is telling me that the app is not compatible with my device. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 03:45 AM
    Despite all android apps working properly the annoying notification about sign-in error for my email (google account) comes up constantly. Any idea how to fix it? Cobalt help plz

Posted via CB10
    Did you restart the device?
    04-17-16 11:25 AM
    I have been unable to patch the Starbucks app but it does seem to work without patching. Upon the first installation, it can really hand (maybe 5 minutes) before it starts up. Since then, it's worked okay with some sluggishness and hanging. I can generally pay for items and check rewards with it though.

This is using a Z10.

Just don't try to patch it.

You definitely don't need to patch it, but it is very erratic. I find I have to reboot my device to get it to stay open (it stops working a lot) .

Anyway, I don't think it is just us. Read the Google play store reviews. There is a lot of hate going on and not just about the new rewards program!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 10:17 PM
    hi, i having problems with pathcing "maps api v2".

installed all stuff from page 1: google maps works

i'm having problems getting these two apps to work:

de.hafas.android.db
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160418_133143.png

and

com.bmw.remote
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160418_133212.png

So what's the problem?

thanks

SOLVED
    please follow #5842 dman2009
    Last edited by windsurfermaik; 04-18-16 at 03:07 PM. Reason: solved
    04-18-16 06:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    I also kept on getting the notification. To stop it: Open the "Blackberry Google ID" app, tap the three dots located at the right top corner, tap on "Android settings", tap on "Apps", tap on "Google Account manager" then just untick the "Show notifications".

Posted via CB10
    04-18-16 12:04 PM
    hi, i having problems with pathcing "maps api v2".

installed all stuff from page 1: google maps works

i'm having problems getting these two apps to work:

de.hafas.android.db
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160418_133143.png 
Views:	1358 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	397507

and

com.bmw.remote
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160418_133212.png 
Views:	1358 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	397510

So what's the problem?

thanks
    Are you using the most recent version of the Patcher (V1.5 Beta)?

If you've been following this thread you probably know that we now need to acquire our own keys for Google Maps from Google. It's also a good idea to grab a Google Geolocation API key. The new patcher allows you to insert your own acquired keys. This should fix your problem.
    04-18-16 01:26 PM
    @dman2009 thanks
    using 1.5 Patcher with my own maps api key from https://console.developers.google.com solved the problem
    04-18-16 02:49 PM
    It seems all maps issues solved except my BITAKSI ((
    04-18-16 03:26 PM
    Basically l can inject any key to Manifest. I'll look into lyft to see what keys are required.
    Looks like after letting the app and API key settle in for a day or two, I can now enter addresses directly. Entering addresses directly never worked for the patched Lyft app the past year and a half as confirmed by others, so this is a great development. Wanted to let you know asap so you don't look into it. Thank you again, Cobalt.

The only other uber-like app where I still have an issue is Way2Ride (com.verifone.way2ride.apk). The patcher cannot recompile the app with the Google Maps API v1 patch selected and therefore the map is blank. But I'm assuming this is an apktool issue and there is nothing you can do on your patcher.
    04-18-16 05:09 PM
    Try with an updated apktool.jar
    04-18-16 05:16 PM
    Try with an updated apktool.jar
    Already updated the lib folder with Apktool v2.1.0 jar file and selected "Update Framework" in the patcher
    04-18-16 05:28 PM
    Help!!!!! I can't get the new PS_Patcher 1.5 beta to open in PS _Patcher 1.4 folder :-(. Do I need to delete the old PS Patcher and what are the step to adding the API to PS Patcher 1.5
    04-18-16 10:27 PM
    After installing Coc new update, game is crashing if I press 'Attack' button. Any idea how to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 06:30 AM
    Looks like after letting the app and API key settle in for a day or two, I can now enter addresses directly. Entering addresses directly never worked for the patched Lyft app the past year and a half as confirmed by others, so this is a great development. Wanted to let you know asap so you don't look into it. Thank you again, Cobalt.

The only other uber-like app where I still have an issue is Way2Ride (com.verifone.way2ride.apk). The patcher cannot recompile the app with the Google Maps API v1 patch selected and therefore the map is blank. But I'm assuming this is an apktool issue and there is nothing you can do on your patcher.
    I tested this one and was able to successfully patch it. Try this:

Start the process the normal way with both a Google Maps API and a Google Maps Geolocation API key. Be sure and check "Decompile Resources". When the Patcher is done analyzing the APK, it will offer recommended patches. Uncheck the patch that suggests replacing Open Street Maps with Google Maps. Then patch the app.

I did this with another app that wouldn't rebuild and the process went smoothly and the app works fine. Although I got this app to rebuild and was able to install it on my phone, I couldn't test it fully because I don't have a Way2Ride account. So try this method and let us know if it worked!
    04-19-16 11:38 AM
    Another donation on it's way! Thanks for all the work...
    Transit was patched successfully and showing maps. Having issue with Uber, I keep getting an error message no matter what I click on or not
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-patcher-uber-error.png

***Scratch that, I needed to update to the latest APKTOOL. That fixed the problem!!***
    Last edited by flyferrari; 04-19-16 at 07:29 PM.
    04-19-16 01:31 PM
9,813 ... 232233234235236 ...