Hi cobalt,
    I can't install Google play services in BlackBerry silver? Can u help please!!

Posted via CB10
    Read the first page of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-13-16 07:32 AM
    1. Go to Google Developer Console or https://console.developers.google.com and create a Google Maps API V2 key. Do not associate it with a signature hash

Which one do i choose for creating Google Maps API V2 key. I cannot see it specifically..
    04-13-16 08:28 AM
    I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Google play but I'm not able to update Waze to the new version 4. Do I need to update something else?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 09:48 AM
    Usage:
    1. Go to Google Developer Console and create a Google Maps API V2 key. Do not associate it with a signature hash
    FOA, thanks a lot for this update, amazing job Cobalt.
    I went to the Dev console and there's a ton of Map APIs available, none of them matching the V2 instructions above (neither appearing in the search box):
    Code:
    Google Maps Android API
    Google Maps SDK for iOS
    Google Maps JavaScript API
    Google Places API for Android
    Google Places API for iOS
    Google Maps Roads API
    Google Static Maps API
    Google Street View Image API
    Google Maps Embed API
    Google Places API Web Service
    Google Maps Geocoding API
    Google Maps Directions API
    Google Maps Distance Matrix API
    Google Maps Geolocation API
    Google Maps Elevation API
    Google Maps Time Zone API
    To avoid breaking the test, which one from the list should I get and apply to the PS_Patcher? (I guess is the 1st Android one, but not sure...)
    Thx, Wolf
    04-13-16 10:02 AM
    It's the first one in the list :-)
    Wolfgan likes this.
    04-13-16 10:25 AM
    Unfortunately i could not manage to see the maps yet..
    I went to the developer console.. created the relevant Google Maps API V2

Installed the Google Play Services Build 5.

Patched with PS 1.5 with the key..

But still no maps at Bitaksi. ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....musteri&hl=tr

I am very sorry Cobalt.
    04-13-16 10:40 AM
    Sorry guys I can't do your instruction since I am not that much expert with patching process. Is their a video to show how I can do it and what is the required programs. Please

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 11:30 AM
    Rebuilding may indeed be a problem on some apps. We can solve that with two approaches:

1. You use the latest apktool.jar
    2. I implement a binary patching method for AndroidManifest

Maybe first go with 1 and report if there are issues.

Google Dev console is here:
    https://console.developers.google.com
    I had issues rebuilding latest Google Photos (1.18.0) but updating to ApkTool 2.1.0 here https://bitbucket.org/iBotPeaches/ap...tool_2.1.0.jar finally worked OK.
    Thanks again, Wolf.
    04-13-16 11:36 AM
    Sorry guys I can't do your instruction since I am not that much expert with patching process. Is their a video to show how I can do it and what is the required programs. Please

Posted via CB10
    All the step are laid out on the first page. Read the instructions carefully.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-13-16 11:52 AM
    can please somebody patch an APK for me? I don't have Java on my PC.
    It's eni.enjoy app for a car sharing service in Milano !
    Thanks!
    3245974.com.eni.enjoy.apk
    04-13-16 12:03 PM
    After creating a project [Google Maps API V2] .. What's are the next steps?

Do I have to enable like pushing on the blue button?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:08 PM
    Wolf, by "updating" to the latest version of apktool (2.1.0) did you mean you simply renaming the file to apktool.jar and then replaced the older version in the "lib" folder of the patcher?

Thanks!
    Last edited by dman2009; 04-13-16 at 12:23 PM.
    04-13-16 12:08 PM
    Yes, enable by pushing the blue button. Then hit "Go to Credentials" and hit the hyperlink "API key." Then select "Android Key" and name your key and hit "Create." Copy and past that key into the Patcher.

Enjoy!
    04-13-16 12:13 PM
    Yes, enable by pushing the blue button. Then hit "Go to Credentials" and hit the hyperlink "API key." Then select "Android Key" and name your key and hit "Create." Copy and past that key into the Patcher.

Enjoy!
    All right. Done.... I will test Google Maps Apk file now.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:19 PM
    Wolf, by "updating" to the latest version of apktool (2.1.0) did you mean you simply renaming the file to apktool.jar and then replaced the older version in the "lib" folder of the patcher?

Thanks!
    Yes, I renamed the existing one as bkp just in case, and pasted the new apktool.jar in the ./lib folder.

Posted via CB10
    dman2009 likes this.
    04-13-16 12:36 PM
    Yes, I renamed the existing one as bkp just in case, and pasted the new apktool.jar in the ./lib folder.

Posted via CB10
    Me too.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 12:37 PM
    I will upload a new version with latest apk tool and the latest modifications as soon as feedback is positive and things are working for you guys.
    gfondeur and Furell like this.
    04-13-16 12:56 PM
    Oh yeah....... all righty. It's fully working 100%.

This google developing trick works perfectly... everything is okay now and I saw maps in Google Maps.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 03:13 PM
    I still do not see any map on Bitaksi. Can it be due to Yandex ? The Application says it is Yandex supported ? But the map is not there ?
    04-13-16 03:22 PM
    Oh yeah....... all righty. It's fully working 100%.

This google developing trick works perfectly... everything is okay now and I saw maps in Google Maps.

Posted via CB10
    I tried to try it on Google Maps. and i see no maps on Google Maps either. What am i doing wrong ?
    04-13-16 04:08 PM
    I tried to try it on Google Maps. and i see no maps on Google Maps either. What am i doing wrong ?
    Are you following all of the procedures correctly? You need to have the newest version of the patched Google Play Services installed on your device before these patched apps will work correctly.
    04-13-16 04:13 PM
    I guess so,
    I have my Google Play Services 8.4.89-cobalt-Build5 installed
    2. Download Play Services Patcher 5 and coped to existing Play Services folder (which was 1,4)
    3. On develepor console, i created an android key.
    Run Play services Patcher and entering the API key with checking the decompile resources. I am patching correctly.
    Decompiling and patching without any error.

I run the application and no MAPS.

both in Google maps or Bitaksi.

((
    04-13-16 04:19 PM
    Anyone tried patching of hotstar app.. I tried but they are showing. Nothing to patch but at the time of installing they are showing this app relies on Google play services which is missing in my phone. I completed all the steps what cobalt have mentioned at first, still I am unable to open hhotstar app.

YouTube, gmaps all running quite smoothly except hotstar app

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 04:27 PM
    Anyone tried patching of hotstar app.. I tried but they are showing. Nothing to patch but at the time of installing they are showing this app relies on Google play services which is missing in my phone. I completed all the steps what cobalt have mentioned at first, still I am unable to open hhotstar app.

YouTube, gmaps all running quite smoothly except hotstar app

Posted via CB10
    How did you Patch it?
    04-13-16 05:03 PM
    I guess so,
    I have my Google Play Services 8.4.89-cobalt-Build5 installed
    2. Download Play Services Patcher 5 and coped to existing Play Services folder (which was 1,4)
    3. On develepor console, i created an android key.
    Run Play services Patcher and entering the API key with checking the decompile resources. I am patching correctly.
    Decompiling and patching without any error.

I run the application and no MAPS.

both in Google maps or Bitaksi.

((
    Do you have the Google Play Store and associated services (Account Manager and Google ID) installed? For the patched version of Google Maps to work properly that may be necessary.

For the Bitaksi app, does the Patcher show a Recommended Patch for Google Maps V2? If not, the Patcher isn't seeing that dependency. I've had this happen a couple of times today and will be writing to Cobalt to see if this is something he can fix.
    04-13-16 05:26 PM
9,813 ... 229230231232233 ...