Thanks for the response Bro. I'll try it and revert back to you soon

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on BlackBerry Priv
    Hi

I have done as per your instructions and still the problem persists. I have done this 4 times!

Anything more to do!! Please let me know.

Posted via CB10 thru BlackBerry Passport from India
    03-30-16 11:15 AM
    Hi

I have done as per your instructions and still the problem persists. I have done this 4 times!

Anything more to do!! Please let me know.

Which OS are you on?

If it is 2876 and you haven't corrected the android runtime then do so.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

If you are not on 2876 DO NOT use the link above.

The only thing I can suggest based on your previous posts is to DELETE all of the Cobalt files from your device and to start entirely from scratch with a fresh installation.
    Apart from that Cobalt himself may likely have a simpler solution.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 12:07 PM
    Whre the apk of Facebook app for Cb10..i dont like browser fb.after click fb app,the app go to browser
    Why sir?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:15 PM
    Whre the apk of Facebook app for Cb10..i dont like browser fb.after click fb app,the app go to browser
    Why sir?

Posted via CB10
    Ask your Facebook questions in this thread..

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1066252

Sine stercore tauri
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-30-16 01:31 PM
    Hey,wth BlackBerry run time..this app stuck.i'm cnt open coc after download the run time app.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by coc pushing; 03-30-16 at 01:49 PM.
    03-30-16 01:32 PM
    App stuck BlackBerry run time

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:32 PM
    Any idea delete android run times.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 01:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can't delete android runtime.
    Were you having problems with the 2876 OS prior to installing the patch?
    If you weren't on 2876 you did not need patch and will need to reload your OS.
    If you are on 2876 Reboot device if you have just installed that BBW ART patch.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 02:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    ..and post any additional queries re:ART in the following thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/

Sine stercore tauri
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-30-16 02:12 PM
    Cobalt/conite any idea deleting Blackberry android run time?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 02:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    For what purpose?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-16 02:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    Read post 5611 and 5612.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 02:44 PM
    Has anyone been able to get Uber eats fully working? I patched it using the program and, while it doesn't display the "You are missing Google Play services" notice anymore, it also doesn't display the map (which is a pain since I never know how far away the car is, although everything else still works so I can technically use it).

This wasn't a problem when I could still use the regular Uber app to access Uber eats (since the map in the Uber app works fine for whatever reason), but now that the latest version of the Uber app doesn't work with Uber eats I can't use that route.

Anybody?
    03-30-16 06:53 PM
    Has anyone been able to get Uber eats fully working? I patched it using the program and, while it doesn't display the "You are missing Google Play services" notice anymore, it also doesn't display the map (which is a pain since I never know how far away the car is, although everything else still works so I can technically use it).

This wasn't a problem when I could still use the regular Uber app to access Uber eats (since the map in the Uber app works fine for whatever reason), but now that the latest version of the Uber app doesn't work with Uber eats I can't use that route.

Anybody?
    Maps integration has been removed and is no longer accessible. See Cobalts post #5574.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 08:04 PM
    Which OS are you on?

If it is 2876 and you haven't corrected the android runtime then do so.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

If you are not on 2876 DO NOT use the link above.

The only thing I can suggest based on your previous posts is to DELETE all of the Cobalt files from your device and to start entirely from scratch with a fresh installation.
    Apart from that Cobalt himself may likely have a simpler solution.

Sine stercore tauri
    I'm on 10.3.2.2876 and last time I have done security wiped my device, didn't restore and then installed on Cobalt APK files and still facing such issues.

I'm not getting why it is happening as it was working perfectly some days ago before I switched my contents from Classic to Passport

03-30-16 10:15 PM
    Maps integration has been removed and is no longer accessible. See Cobalts post #5574.

Sine stercore tauri
    Thanks for the info, and drat. It is weird that the map still works in the regular uber app, though...does that not use maps in the same way?
    03-30-16 10:23 PM
    I'm on 10.3.2.2876 and last time I have done security wiped my device, didn't restore and then installed on Cobalt APK files and still facing such issues.

I'm not getting why it is happening as it was working perfectly some days ago before I switched my contents from Classic to Passport

Yes...puzzling... but then again we are dealing with a workaround so not surprising that issues arise. Possible that switch from Classic corrupted some data.

Given your description I would be inclined to delete ALL of the workarounds and patched files.
    Reboot device and start fresh on your Passport.
    Install the BBW android runtime patch. Reboot device. Reinstall all Cobalts files and patch your desired apps with Play Services patcher.
    Tedious but I can't think of any other options off hand.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 11:07 PM
    Thanks for the info, and drat. It is weird that the map still works in the regular uber app, though...does that not use maps in the same way?
    You didn't perchance attempt to update your patched application did you?

Sine stercore tauri
    03-30-16 11:27 PM
    Thanks bro.
    Let me give you some more clarity about my issue and a wild guess of the reason of this problem

1) I was using Passport and Classic as my Personal and Office phones respectively. In passport, I had two different id's i.e. a Hotmail email as my BB id and a Gmail as my Android id. Classic has BB id same as Gmail id for Android apps in Passport. Play Store was running perfectly till this time. And one thing to note here is, I have never patched any App as I don't know how to patch!!! I had downloaded all required Play Store Apps from the First Page of Cobalt thread only.

Since I got my Priv (now used as personal phone), I shifted my BB id (Hotmail email) of passport in Priv and Android Gmail id of Passport to Priv's Play store as well.

in Passport (now used as Office Phone), I have created another new Gmail id which now I use as BB id and Android Id as well. Could the same email ids for BB and Android be a problem???? (my wild guess)

What I'm doing now is: I will format my memory card, Security wipe my Passport again and then will install everything fresh without any restore. I will use the same (newly generated Gmail Id) for BB id and Android Id.

Hope it will serve the purpose.
    Anything u would like to suggest me further?? or else I will keep you posted about my progress to seek your help..

Thanking You in anticipation...

Regards, Aniruddh
    03-31-16 12:17 AM
    Thanks bro.
    Let me give you some more clarity about my issue and a wild guess of the reason of this problem

1) I was using Passport and Classic as my Personal and Office phones respectively. In passport, I had two different id's i.e. a Hotmail email as my BB id and a Gmail as my Android id. Classic has BB id same as Gmail id for Android apps in Passport. Play Store was running perfectly till this time. And one thing to note here is, I have never patched any App as I don't know how to patch!!! I had downloaded all required Play Store Apps from the First Page of Cobalt thread only.

Since I got my Priv (now used as personal phone), I shifted my BB id (Hotmail email) of passport in Priv and Android Gmail id of Passport to Priv's Play store as well.

in Passport (now used as Office Phone), I have created another new Gmail id which now I use as BB id and Android Id as well. Could the same email ids for BB and Android be a problem???? (my wild guess)

What I'm doing now is: I will format my memory card, Security wipe my Passport again and then will install everything fresh without any restore. I will use the same (newly generated Gmail Id) for BB id and Android Id.

Hope it will serve the purpose.
    Anything u would like to suggest me further?? or else I will keep you posted about my progress to seek your help..

Thanking You in anticipation...

Regards, Aniruddh
    Prior to installing Cobalts files, if you are on OS 2876, make sure to load the BBW runtime patch. It will update your Android runtime and prevent any uninstall issues. Apart from that what you're planning appears appropriate.

Sine stercore tauri
    03-31-16 12:43 AM
    Wht do you mean reload?now my os 10.3.1.1779.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 01:01 AM
    Lusitano/do you hv pic/screenshot.side bar?reload?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 02:20 AM
    Prior to installing Cobalts files, if you are on OS 2876, make sure to load the BBW runtime patch. It will update your Android runtime and prevent any uninstall issues. Apart from that what you're planning appears appropriate.

Sine stercore tauri
    Thanks for the prompt response.

Can u help to provide BBW runtime patch as I'm not aware of it at all...

03-31-16 02:35 AM
    Thanks for the prompt response.

Can u help to provide BBW runtime patch as I'm not aware of it at all...

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now

Only use if you are on OS2876 (sw2836). Reboot (do not open) after install.
    03-31-16 06:15 AM
    In that case the app is not patched correctly. I hope that you used play services patcher and not lucky patcher.
    Dear Cobalt,

Can you post coc patched apk via play services patcher??? Coz I hv tried by lucky patcher.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-16 06:55 AM
9,813 ... 223224225226227 ...