Can anyone provide the latest Versions of below??

BlackBerry Google Account Manager
    BlackBerry Google GSF ID
    Google Play Services (Google Settings)
    Google Play Games
    Google Play Games

So that I can verify it with the ones I have installed!

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport in India
    Go to the first page of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur and DreadPirateRegan like this.
    03-25-16 03:25 AM
    Supercell just give a ticket not link code..he ask tell game center then used the numbet ticket reported.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 03:32 AM
    Go to the first page of this thread.

Posted via CB10
    Yes. I have checked that and I have those versions installed only. But still facing problems. That's why asked!

03-25-16 03:37 AM
    Time to quit coc.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 04:10 AM
    Yes. I have checked that and I have those versions installed only. But still facing problems. That's why asked!

Try this...

Play Store is displaying "Error while retrieving information from server [DF-XXYYZZ]"
    To fix this problem, go through all of the following steps:

1) Close Play Store
    2) Go to Blackberry Settings -> App Manager -> Device Monitor -> Storage -> Play Store and hit "Clear Data"
    3) Run Blackberry Google ID and unregister the the device
    4) In Blackberry Google ID tap on your email address -> select your account -> remove the account in top right menu.
    5) Back on main screen of Blackberry Google ID hit checkin and follow the instructions

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 04:21 AM
    Read Cobalts post #5461 in this thread.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, it solves my problem

BlackBerry Passport Black
    03-25-16 05:00 AM
    Hi Cobalt, you have done amazing for BlackBerry users! Is it possible to get snapchat? Keep up the good work.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 05:16 AM
    Supercell just give a ticket not link code..he ask tell game center then used the numbet ticket reported.

Posted via CB10
    Get an android phone and install clash of clans.open the game and tell supercell that you now have an android device and give Supercell ticket number that you have received on your BlackBerry and insist that you wanna transfer your village form a blackberry to your new android device.then Supercell is gonna ask you some few questions about your village and if you answer them correctly they give you the code.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 07:41 AM
    ?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 08:18 AM
    Impossible to get Snap chat on BlackBerry .
    Snap chat intentionally blocks all BlackBerry devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 08:27 AM
    I installed COC on an Android 4.4 phone and linked to the same Google account that I use in BB10. I noticed that the account is asking permission to access Picasa Web Album. Since I have never used Picasa I simply denied the permission. COC multi-player attack runs normal, however I have been getting notification about the permission request for it like twice a day.

I am not sure if it is related, but in Cobalt's Google ID my account does not have check box for Picasa Web Album. Maybe somehow COC want access hence crashes when it can't?

Posted via my Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-25-16 08:49 AM
    Hello Cobalt,

Do u think it would be possible to central control for your apps/services?

I really would like to be able to stop the google services and BBGoogleID when I am not using any android app.

This feature would do of your modification a killer app, enabling users to control their OS would be a big advantage of BlackBerry over most of Android devices running hundreds of services without any control.

I am not sure about how many people can interested in this function but at least i'd pay for it

Another question is:
    Can be blackberry google id or google services impact on non patched android apps? Or only those with requirements will use them?

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160325_154445.png

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 09:57 AM
    has anyone got ticketmaster working on bb10? I have the whole cobalt stack installed and running fine for a long time. Unable to rebuild when trying to patch with gmaps patcher. First time I ever had a problem. Also got Tinder installed but gets stuck on "finding people near you". Seems like it can't find my location but occasionally works? Anyone got that one running? Thanks
    03-25-16 10:08 AM
    Try this...

Play Store is displaying "Error while retrieving information from server [DF-XXYYZZ]"
    To fix this problem, go through all of the following steps:

1) Close Play Store
    2) Go to Blackberry Settings -> App Manager -> Device Monitor -> Storage -> Play Store and hit "Clear Data"
    3) Run Blackberry Google ID and unregister the the device
    4) In Blackberry Google ID tap on your email address -> select your account -> remove the account in top right menu.
    5) Back on main screen of Blackberry Google ID hit checkin and follow the instructions

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the response Bro. I'll try it and revert back to you soon

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on BlackBerry Priv
    03-25-16 10:32 AM
    Did anybody tried MSQRD?? I installed every apps from cobalt and installed the patched version of msqrd. But it gices me a response when trying to open "unfortunately msqrd has stopped".
    Any ideas??

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-25-16 04:45 PM
    I'm trying patched youtube app on Z10 . App is able to open and showing contents properly. But when I try to play any video it is not playing .. any idea what is missing
    03-25-16 08:40 PM
    I'm trying patched youtube app on Z10 . App is able to open and showing contents properly. But when I try to play any video it is not playing .. any idea what is missing
    If you have a Z10STL100-1, it probably won't work.

Otherwise, use Supertube - a native app which allows you to log in to your youtube account.
    03-26-16 05:50 AM
    Good stuff
    03-26-16 07:59 AM
    Don't know why is this happening. What is causing this?
    Everything is done Patching and stuff. Who can help?
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160326_165846.png

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 08:01 AM
    Hello Cobalt,

Do u think it would be possible to central control for your apps/services?

I really would like to be able to stop the google services and BBGoogleID when I am not using any android app.

This feature would do of your modification a killer app, enabling users to control their OS would be a big advantage of BlackBerry over most of Android devices running hundreds of services without any control.

I am not sure about how many people can interested in this function but at least i'd pay for it

Another question is:
    Can be blackberry google id or google services impact on non patched android apps? Or only those with requirements will use them?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160325_154445.png 
Views:	1178 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	395220

Posted via CB10
    You can't kill Blackberry Google ID because it has no service running in the background. It only provides some content providers, that can be called by apps if they need specific data.
    03-26-16 08:42 AM

Name:	IMG_20160326_165846.png 
Views:	2398 
Size:	227.5 KB 
ID:	395325

Posted via CB10
    Looks like Play Services is not installed.
    03-26-16 08:43 AM
    R u telling clash royale!!! Or any other thing cobalt

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt what about clash of clans new update :/
    Only blackberry users can't atack opponents
    It suddenly force closed when u tried to atack

Posted via CB10
    that's worked! Sign in error notification disappeared after install your apk. Thanks you Cobalt .
    Hope you fix the issue of Clash of Clans (game crashed when find opponents after updated in Mar 2016) soon!
    We have a big problem, new versions of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale crashes with patch or witouth patch, so sad
    How can we play clash of clan in bb10 again cobalt?? Did you find any solution to this??

Posted via CB10
    Clash royale after signing in my account this appear. It crashes after clicking okay.. any help out there??
    Attachment 395190

Posted via CB10

Name:	IMG_20160326_165846.png 
Views:	2398 
Size:	227.5 KB 
ID:	395325

Posted via CB10

People please get a F android device and stop CLOGGING the thread!!!!
    Smokeaire and RoseBud68 like this.
    03-26-16 09:12 AM
    This whole thread is based around the idea of getting Android apps for BlackBerry... Jeeez
    03-26-16 09:27 AM
    Exactly, people don't wanna read the first post where everything is explained in detail.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire, RoseBud68 and gfondeur like this.
    03-26-16 09:28 AM
    Exactly, people don't wanna read the first post where everything is explained in detail.

Posted via CB10
    There are many Android apps that WILL NOT work on BB10 phone no matter how much you want it to! There is nothing that Cobalt can do to change that. Face the reality of it and move on. I agree, get a frigging Android phone if the frigging game is that important to you.
    RoseBud68 and gfondeur like this.
    03-26-16 09:32 AM
9,813 ... 220221222223224 ...