You can fully synchronize your village with your Google Account. The village will then be save, even if you delete the app or change your device.

If you already have a village in COC/Boom Beach, you'll have to contact Supercell and tell them to link your village to your Google account. Don't tell them that you have a Blackberry device. Tell them that you have a Samsung S6. Supercell will ask you some questions about your village and then give you a code that identifies your village. You can then use that code to link the village on your Blackberry device.

If you got the code, do the following:

1. Install the full Cobalt Stack (all of my apps)
    2. Uninstall the existing Clash of Clans
    3. Patch Clash of Clans with Play Services Patcher
    4. Install the patched vesion and then connect your village with the code that your received from Supercell

If you are a new player and don't have a village yet, you can simply patch the game, install it and link it right after the turorial. Contacting Supercell is not required.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 03-13-16 at 02:32 PM.

wont tis help by getting the code frm supprt?
    03-21-16 06:10 PM
    Attachment 394820

Hi Cobalt.

From yesterday, my Passport always show the message: Google Account: Sign-in error for [email protected]. How can i solve it?
    Wonder if has to do with google play services as that is what is not really aloud all the rest is open source I believe! I also say this as I have zero issues thus far with fingers crossed and don't use Google play services! Just the play store basics! Anybody else like me that is having the issue, if so they are out to destroy BlackBerry even more!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:35 PM
    FOR THOSE HAVING THE SERVER ERROR NOTIFICATION:

Go into your main BlackBerry settings/accounts and delete your 3rd party Google account (not your gmaill). Then open Cobalts Google Account app and sign in using existing account. Then open up Cobalts BlackBerry Google ID and hot update registration. This seems to have fixed the problem. Hopefully it doesn't come back.
    Scratch that... Error is back

I think Cobalts on vacay or something. Hopefully he has some idea of what's going on
    03-21-16 08:14 PM

I think Cobalts on vacay
    Lets hope so....I'm sure he need its.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-21-16 09:07 PM
    Lets hope so....I'm sure he need its.
    Yeah he does
    03-21-16 09:25 PM

I think Cobalts on vacay or something. Hopefully he has some idea of what's going on
    ....Just had an error trying to drop a review for IMO in the play store begging them to bring to BBW and it had some black boxed error but this is different then your guys issues?...

Oh no!...

No!....

Poor Blackberry man! They get beat up cause they instill fear into the giants as the giants know they are a better OS and I say that from the bottom of my heart hands down!!!....

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 10:26 PM
    I am also recv'ing the Google account sign-in error. This is day three. All apps working fine on my Q10. I have no clue how to resolve this supposed error and no idea what triggered it.

Yes, I echo all the shout-outs of thanks and praise to Cobalt. Donation pending my return to the workforce. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-21-16 10:28 PM
    ....Just had an error trying to drop a review for IMO in the play store begging them to bring to BBW and it had some black boxed error but this is different then your guys issues?...

Oh no!...

No!....

Poor Blackberry man! They get beat up cause they instill fear into the giants as the giants know they are a better OS and I say that from the bottom of my heart hands down!!!....

Posted via CB10
    I hate to break it to you man, but no one is afraid... They own the market. BlackBerry is great, but they aren't scaring anyone
    03-22-16 12:36 AM
    I am also recv'ing the Google account sign-in error. This is day three. All apps working fine on my Q10. I have no clue how to resolve this supposed error and no idea what triggered it.

Yes, I echo all the shout-outs of thanks and praise to Cobalt. Donation pending my return to the workforce. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    At this point I'm pretty sure it's something that changed on Googles end. Hopefully Cobalt can figure it out
    03-22-16 12:38 AM
    I think I solved it.
    Go to mobilenetwork app by Cobalt
    Tap more settings ->accounts->Google->tap on your account(email)->uncheck Google Fit
    Resync by pressing options(the 3 dots)-> sync now
    For now works
    03-22-16 02:16 AM
    I think I solved it.
    Go to mobilenetwork app by Cobalt
    Tap more settings ->accounts->Google->tap on your account(email)->uncheck Google Fit
    Resync by pressing options(the 3 dots)-> sync now
    For now works
    Tried it, doesn't work. Still can't communicate with the Google servers.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 04:02 AM
    Tried it, doesn't work. Still can't communicate with the Google servers.

Posted via CB10
    What happens when you resync?
    03-22-16 04:19 AM
    It resyncs fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 04:55 AM
    Even though the notification(s) has started again none of my Android aps seem affected. All work as expected.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-22-16 05:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Do you have play services installed as well? Wondering if to do with that at all?...

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 06:00 AM
    I hate to break it to you man, but no one is afraid... They own the market. BlackBerry is great, but they aren't scaring anyone
    Not breaking nothing to me, I know who is winning the race and who the giants are as I can see the stocks and what's in people's hands sadly however google will not allow services on a BlackBerry TEN device as they know what that could lead to, a huge loss in the android mobile OS market so, yes they are not scared now but they are scared to ever cut a deal to do that hence why it's never been done. It's All a down whirl spiral chain reaction in big daddys pockets playing pocketball with each other! Same with the HTML5 vs adobe war but in a smaller fashion! Big daddy google says so then that's how it is! BB10 OS is a far superior OS to all of the others.

Also play services is the only thing NOT open source so allot of others do the work and they sort of tag allot of the big names with a needless battery Sucking patented function to hold other OS's back and dominate the market! Watch, one day it will be mandatory and play services will be mandatory on every new app! Also, it won't be able to be hacked out so easily...

The devil google would love that, hate google always wished. BlackBerry gave us our own email! I use AOL and they force fed me a Gmail linked through you tube even when signing in with MY AOL! I stay as far away from them as possible suppose why I am not a big gamer.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 03-22-16 at 06:30 AM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-22-16 06:05 AM
    Even though the notification(s) has started again none of my Android aps seem affected. All work as expected.
    Of course the apps will work, they can't stop that unless the dev makes it not work for our run time which most are supported to ICS still. Worse case we all go back to snap which would be a bummer - so far so good with fingers crossed on my end with no play services installed. I wouldn't not be surprised if it was something "intentional" on googles end to break the blackberrys functionality, if so a Shame as I drop allot of money in the Play store but more in BBW. O, well I sure can't wait to see what Cobalt says about this, should it have its own thread?...

We shall see, maybe so, maybe not...

Where art though Mighty BB God Cobalt!?

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-22-16 06:14 AM
    Of course the apps will work, they can't stop that unless the dev makes it not work for our run time which most are supported to ICS still. Worse case we all go back to snap which would be a bummer - so far so good with fingers crossed on my end with no play services installed. I wouldn't not be surprised if it was something "intentional" on googles end to break the blackberrys functionality, if so a Shame as I drop allot of money in the Play store but more in BBW. O, well I sure can't wait to see what Cobalt says about this, should it have its own thread?...

We shall see, maybe so, maybe not...

Where art though Mighty BB God Cobalt!?

Posted via CB10
    Since Android apps are not affected, as I pointed out, at the most the notifications are a minor annoyance. Nothing to get knickers up in knot over, or a separate thread.
    03-22-16 06:19 AM
    With the errors now occurring, clash of clans crashes when trying to raid on multiplayer
    03-22-16 06:44 AM
    Since Android apps are not affected, as I pointed out, at the most the notifications are a minor annoyance. Nothing to get knickers up in knot over, or a separate thread.
    It's not just an annoyance though. My apps are working, but they are not connecting.. So as an example, my clash progress isn't backing up
    03-22-16 09:53 AM
    Hi guys. I was busy with other stuff. Also, I had to fully switch to my Galaxy S6 because my Q10 went fubar. The keyboard doesn't work anymore, so it's has become inusable for me. I didn't use the device for weeks now.

Maybe someone can give me a wrap up what's going on and what issues you are having.
    03-22-16 10:35 AM
    It's not just an annoyance though. My apps are working, but they are not connecting.. So as an example, my clash progress isn't backing up
    All my Android apps work just fine. Not concerned about some game.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-22-16 10:47 AM
    Hi guys. I was busy with other stuff. Also, I had to fully switch to my Galaxy S6 because my Q10 went fubar. The keyboard doesn't work anymore, so it's has become inusable for me. I didn't use the device for weeks now.

Maybe someone can give me a wrap up what's going on and what issues you are having.

1. There is a frequent Google account sign-in error notification in the hub. The account is actually fine, I can open my account in Google Play Store, Play Games etc.

2. New Clash of Clan update crash when trying to find a match.

Posted via my Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-22-16 10:49 AM
    What can try is to enable unsecure apps in your google account (do this from the website).
    03-22-16 11:07 AM
    Ok, so I also got that notification in my hub about my Google Account. Not sure what causes it. I removed my Google Account from the device and just added it again. Seems to work now. It looks like the auth key has a life span and becomes invalid after a specific amount of time. This may be a new Google Security feature. Will see if the message shows up again.
    03-22-16 11:36 AM
9,813 ... 215216217218219 ...