So what do I do?

Posted via CB10
    As suggested updating your OS to 10.3.2 would be a good start. If you haven't had it pushed to you buy your carrier then look up the autoloaders available here on the crackberry site.
    At the very least hook your phone up to BBLINK and reload your OS. Back up what info/data you want before doing so.
    I suspect you downloaded the ART from BBW...that patch was only intended for anyone having difficulty with the 2876 OS runtime error. This was clearly noted in the patch description. All you did was dig a deeper hole unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 07:00 PM
    good evening everyone, wonder is anyone has google drive working for z30. i have tried the last few releases, patched with PSP.
    i am using the "arm" apk. i think that is the correct version instead of x86 or arm64. other apps are working fine. when i install drive, it does not seen to sync, i also cannot open any files. any input is appreciated.

thx. keith
    03-20-16 07:16 PM
    drfever I patched the apps and tested them on my BlackBerry all works Google Services are removed. You might of read that after you patch your own apps you have to install the patched Google Services. That is not the case with some apps you do not need to have the patched Google Services on your phone to run the apps. I don't have Google Services on my phone and they work fine it wont hurt to have Google Services but you don't need them. Remember if you ever get a notice saying a update for the app is available you wont be able to update it with the patched apps on your phone you would need to delete the apps and download the new version then patch it to remove Google Services again. The apps are at the link at the bottom just install them. If you can tell me when you have downloaded the apps so I can remove the link. I will also remove the link Monday night. Good luck.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2capk
    What do we use to remove google play I have an app would like to remove it from? Thanks, Catch

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 08:28 PM
    Has anyone started receiving a notification in there HUB regarding a sign-in error for the Google account? Everything has worked flawlessly for me for quite some time and then yesterday that notification started. It pops up constantly and my clash game is definitely no longer connecting. I've checked BlackBerry Google ID, it says I'm registered. I even tried re-regestering. Tried logging back in with google account, says I'm already logged in...

Any ideas???

*edit: This may be related, but I have not been able to update Google Play services to Cobalts March 13th release. It just loads indefinitely in my browser. Can someone post another link for it possibly?
    03-20-16 10:23 PM
    Has anyone started receiving a notification in there HUB regarding a sign-in error for the Google account? Everything has worked flawlessly for me for quite some time and then yesterday that notification started. It pops up constantly and my clash game is definitely no longer connecting. I've checked BlackBerry Google ID, it says I'm registered. I even tried re-regestering. Tried logging back in with google account, says I'm already logged in...

Any ideas???

*edit: This may be related, but I have not been able to update Google Play services to Cobalts March 13th release. It just loads indefinitely in my browser. Can someone post another link for it possibly?
    same here.. every 2mins it notify in my hub.. I'll try to log in my account but it say im already log in..

BlackBerry z10
    03-20-16 11:22 PM
    same here.. every 2mins it notify in my hub.. I'll try to log in my account but it say im already log in..

BlackBerry z10
    Oh no!

Their onto us and going to try to ruin what they fear again!

As in....
    A.k.A. Blackberry 10 the greatest OS of all time!!

I don't even like my slow droid anymore with its tap, tap pity tap, yuck! Give me swipe, swipe, hub, swipe! Smooth, fluid sensible and fast! Yeah baby!......

This issue is spooky and deserves it's own thread hope this is not a major issue where is Cobalt nay be time to donate again if he needs to work on it again!

Honestly what Cobalt did was huge and anybody using it that did not donate that is at least 21 or older should look in the mirror! Just saying....

Twenty to fifty dollars is nothing compared to what he gave us!

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-21-16 12:05 AM
    Man I really hope this is fixable. I'm not gonna panic yet since I don't have my play services up to date. But if we ever lost what Cobalt gave us, it would be a real bummer.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-1.png
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-21-16 12:22 AM
    download link of google services doesn't work at first post
    03-21-16 02:05 AM

Any ideas???

Same problem occurred on my phone."sign in error on hub notification " but it did not affect my game" clash of clans". I opened the game and it was connected to my account.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 02:13 AM
    I'm having the sign in error too. If I try and log in via Google Account Manager it says it's unable to connect to Google's servers.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 04:27 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160321_073810.jpg

Hi Cobalt.

From yesterday, my Passport always show the message: Google Account: Sign-in error for [email protected]. How can i solve it?
    03-21-16 04:45 AM
    This is amazing!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 04:46 AM
    I received the sign in error yesterday (Sunday) afternoon. I resigned in and haven't had the notification since.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-21-16 04:48 AM
    VM27 there is a new Play Services on Cobalts page one. It is 8.4.89 build 4, try this one.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 06:29 AM
    VM27 there is a new Play Services on Cobalts page one. It is 8.4.89 build 4, try this one.

Posted via CB10
    I'm using that version and still get the error.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 08:25 AM
    I'm using that version and still get the error.

Posted via CB10
    Really?? That's not good
    03-21-16 09:16 AM
    Cobalt links for GPS and GPG are not working for me(closed).any solution so that I can download ?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 10:41 AM
    Cobalt links for GPS and GPG are not working for me(closed).any solution so that I can download ?

Posted via CB10
    Have you tried using the Browser?
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-21-16 11:14 AM
    Tried in BlackBerry browser and chrome. Give it a shot, it doesn't work
    03-21-16 12:37 PM
    I tried with browser,uc browser,chrome,not working.Can anyone upload the apk to MEGA please??

Posted via CB10
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-21-16 01:01 PM
    After the upgrade, the Coc, the attack knocks, what sin do not know. Who has more problems after updating?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-16 04:33 PM
    After the upgrade, the Coc, the attack knocks, what sin do not know. Who has more problems after updating?

Posted via CB10
    Why don't you post your issue in a dedicated CoC thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12331619
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-21-16 04:41 PM
    FOR THOSE HAVING THE SERVER ERROR NOTIFICATION:

Go into your main BlackBerry settings/accounts and delete your 3rd party Google account (not your gmaill). Then open Cobalts Google Account app and sign in using existing account. Then open up Cobalts BlackBerry Google ID and hot update registration. This seems to have fixed the problem. Hopefully it doesn't come back.
    Last edited by SlcCorrado; 03-21-16 at 08:14 PM.
    03-21-16 04:54 PM
    hi,
    i lost my coc village..
    i had no space on z3 to update coc..so i unistalld the oldr versn and installd the newer versn..bt my coc village is gone along with all the cache while it seemd to wrk proprly when i unistalld it durng last update..
    i hav nt taken a backup and hav syncd nly with fb...
    how do i recovr my lost village now on the same device?
    plzz help
    03-21-16 05:53 PM
    hi,
    i lost my coc village..
    i had no space on z3 to update coc..so i unistalld the oldr versn and installd the newer versn..bt my coc village is gone along with all the cache while it seemd to wrk proprly when i unistalld it durng last update..
    i hav nt taken a backup and hav syncd nly with fb...
    how do i recovr my lost village now on the same device?
    plzz help
    If you did not backup previously with Link, there is no hope of recovery.
    03-21-16 06:02 PM
9,813 ... 214215216217218 ...