Will facebook login work to retrieve my base back in boom beach with getting a code from supercell?
    Posted via CB10
    Can any1 give me working link for lucky patcher pls
    Posted via CB10
    I am having the hardest time in the world with this stuff... I am not very tech savvy

If anyone would be so kind to patch Sofa Score Live soccer scores app I would be forever grateful.
    Posted via CB10
    these gamers need to get a F android device and stop bugging the S from others, GET A F ANDROID DEVICE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

YOU USING THE WRONG PLATFORM!!!
    03-20-16 01:15 AM
    drfever I patched the apps and tested them on my BlackBerry all works Google Services are removed. You might of read that after you patch your own apps you have to install the patched Google Services. That is not the case with some apps you do not need to have the patched Google Services on your phone to run the apps. I don't have Google Services on my phone and they work fine it wont hurt to have Google Services but you don't need them. Remember if you ever get a notice saying a update for the app is available you wont be able to update it with the patched apps on your phone you would need to delete the apps and download the new version then patch it to remove Google Services again. The apps are at the link at the bottom just install them. If you can tell me when you have downloaded the apps so I can remove the link. I will also remove the link Monday night. Good luck.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2capk
    03-20-16 01:52 AM
    I have downloaded the latest android runtime but accidently opened it after downloading.Now I can't open or install any android apps,i have tried side loading the previous version of Android runtime, but when I restart my phone it stays the same....Any help pls

Posted via CB10
    My phone is blackberry z3

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 02:05 AM
    Can any1 give me working link for lucky patcher pls

Posted via CB10
    LOL. I knew it.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-20-16 04:34 AM
    Hi guys first time poster been three days with my PP on fido network...
    Followed Cobalts tut all works great but I just need some info on the Google play store...I noticed there is an updated Google maps do we take the update....
    Sorry if this was already posted already
    03-20-16 06:03 AM
    Hi guys first time poster been three days with my PP on fido network...
    Followed Cobalts tut all works great but I just need some info on the Google play store...I noticed there is an updated Google maps do we take the update....
    Sorry if this was already posted already
    Download it (it won't install), patch it with Play Service Patcher, then install the patched apk.
    03-20-16 06:45 AM
    I have downloaded the latest android runtime but accidently opened it after downloading.Now I can't open or install any android apps,i have tried side loading the previous version of Android runtime, but when I restart my phone it stays the same....Any help pls
    If you are running OS 10.3.2.2876 on your phone, you should install BlackBerry Runtime version 10.3.2.371 from BlackBerry World.
    03-20-16 08:44 AM
    This is my OS
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160320_161132.png

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 09:12 AM
    OK so d/l the apk on my pc patch it then up it to the PP and install it right
    03-20-16 09:13 AM
    OK so d/l the apk on my pc patch it then up it to the PP and install it right
    Essentially correct. From PSP you use the browse button to go to the apk on your phone. You can set Play Service Patcher to copy it back to your phone when finished. It saves from manually copying the apk back and forth to and from the computer.
    03-20-16 09:16 AM
    This is my OS
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160320_161132.png 
Views:	1033 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	394740

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post again. Cobalt specifically states which OS version his apps are optimized for.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-20-16 09:18 AM
    Essentially correct. From PSP you use the browse button to go to the apk on your phone. You can set Play Service Patcher to copy it back to your phone when finished. It saves from manually copying the apk back and forth to and from the computer.
    OK let's see if I got this right d/l the apk from wherever on my PSP remove the old maps install the new version then use Google white list to patch it
    Right if I got this wrong shoot me
    03-20-16 09:55 AM
    OK let's see if I got this right d/l the apk from wherever on my PSP remove the old maps install the new version then use Google white list to patch it
    Right if I got this wrong shoot me
    If you got that Whitelist patches the file then you really need to read the first post of this thread thoroughly: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10118742
    Also go back and read the first post of this very thread, it explains the purpose of Whitelist.
    I'll refrain from shooting you.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-20-16 10:06 AM
    So what do I do?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 10:28 AM
    So what do I do?

Posted via CB10
    Updating your OS might be a good place to start. If that's not a possibility then I don't know. Buy a new phone?
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-20-16 10:46 AM
    This is my OS
    For OS 10.3.1.2576, you should reinstall
    sys.android 10.3.1.222
    sys.android.shell 10.3.1.222
    03-20-16 11:16 AM
    I need it for another purpose

Posted via CB10

Here's a good suggestion for you my friend: Buy a cheap Android phone and stop nagging / spamming the forum.
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    03-20-16 11:16 AM
    @ Smokeaire got the patcher working and all the apk got successful but got black screen with boarders
    03-20-16 01:29 PM
    Thank you for all your hard work. Has made my Passport Silver that much better I'm going to send ya a few bucks your way to help with the cause.
    TheNihilist likes this.
    03-20-16 01:34 PM
    @ Smokeaire got the patcher working and all the apk got successful but got black screen with boarders
    Black screen on what? Computer, phone?
    03-20-16 01:55 PM
    drfever I patched the apps and tested them on my BlackBerry all works Google Services are removed. You might of read that after you patch your own apps you have to install the patched Google Services. That is not the case with some apps you do not need to have the patched Google Services on your phone to run the apps. I don't have Google Services on my phone and they work fine it wont hurt to have Google Services but you don't need them. Remember if you ever get a notice saying a update for the app is available you wont be able to update it with the patched apps on your phone you would need to delete the apps and download the new version then patch it to remove Google Services again. The apps are at the link at the bottom just install them. If you can tell me when you have downloaded the apps so I can remove the link. I will also remove the link Monday night. Good luck.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=folder%2capk
    Thank you my friend.... I have downloaded them. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 03:16 PM
    Black screen on what? Computer, phone?
    Lol on the phone...
    03-20-16 04:03 PM
    Lol on the phone...
    Here is what I would do. Start over from scratch. Delete all of Cobalt's apps and any patched apps. I'm assuming you don't have the Android Runtime bug. Reboot the phone. Redownload all of Cobalt's apps, maybe you have a bad previous download. Reload those apps according to the instructions in all of Cobalt's threads. Follow all links in the various threads to make sure you have installed all of his apps.

Make sure you Whitelist the unpatched apk, you do not Whitelist the patched apk. Some popular Android Google apps have been pre-whitelisted by Cobalt.
    After you have installed all of the Cobalt apps reboot the phone.
    Dowload the app from Play Store, patch with Play Service Patcher, decompile off, install the app.
    See if all this helps.
    I had to redo all the steps one time because I missed a step. It's a pain, especially if that doesn�t solve the issue.
    03-20-16 04:43 PM
    Thankyou going to start over....
    Wouldn't be nice if some1 would do a youtube on this....that way there wouldn't be a clutter on this thread
    03-20-16 05:12 PM
    Thankyou going to start over....
    Wouldn't be nice if some1 would do a youtube on this....that way there wouldn't be a clutter on this thread
    Just carefully read all of Cobalt's instructions and follow to the letter.
    I hope it works out for you.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-20-16 05:33 PM
9,813 ... 213214215216217 ...