I've logged into Google Games to restore my game. And I didn't need to patch.

Hmmm, guess I'm lucky

Posted via CB10
    Not possible.
    03-17-16 08:45 AM
    I've logged into Google Games to restore my game. And I didn't need to patch.

Hmmm, guess I'm lucky

Posted via CB10
    hahahaha..lol abracadabra??

BlackBerry z10
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-17-16 08:53 AM
    Hello guys,how can i patch Protonmail app installed fron Google play store? It ask me for google play services(already installed) ,because without patching the app i can"t have any notification for mails. Any help kindly appreciated.
    03-17-16 09:41 AM
    Hello guys,how can i patch Protonmail app installed fron Google play store? It ask me for google play services(already installed) ,because without patching the app i can"t have any notification for mails. Any help kindly appreciated.
    Everything you need to know (along with all links) is in the first post.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-17-16 09:43 AM
    thank you
    03-17-16 09:51 AM
    Not possible.
    Hmm....maybe because I installed CoC that was already patched by someone else. I don't remember. Ha ha. But so far I've yet to patch anything and most stuff works.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 10:09 AM
    Oh, btw. I've been having issues with location services.

Is there a way to fix.

"Your geolocation won't run unless you update Google Play services."

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 10:10 AM
    Oh, btw. I've been having issues with location services.

Is there a way to fix.

"Your geolocation won't run unless you update Google Play services."

Posted via CB10
    You may need to patch that app in order to remove the Google Play dependency. Links to patcher are on first page.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 06:43 PM
    Mr.cobalt,. please patch clash royale apk t me.. )

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:41 PM
    After patching Boombeach and go to sign into my Google account says I need Google services. Have all of cobalts services installed, am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 12:43 AM
    Damn, people with F.... games requests/questions are making me sick, if you want to have a F.... mobile game console buy one or an android and stop bugging the S... of others with your childish requests/questions about F... games
    RoseBud68 and cosmomill like this.
    03-18-16 01:22 AM
    Thanks Mr. Awesome Cobalt for your genius works..

Everything works fine in my BlackBerry Z10, i can download and install any android apps from Play Store now..
    But i have a minor problem that i want to ask for a solution from you..
    Is it normal to have Deleted Android Apps keep listed in the Play Store My Apps list? Because i cannot perform Uninstall Android App from my PlayStore, everytime i push the Uninstall button, the Play Store got closed.. So i perform manual delete by long-tapping the App from my Main BlackBerry page and push the trash bin icon that showed up..
    Sorry if maybe this is a repost question.. any solution would be appreciated though it's just a minor problem..

Keep doing awesome works Mr. Cobalt.. u're the BlackBerry 10 Saviour

God Bless everyone

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 04:18 AM

Everything works fine in my BlackBerry Z10, i can download and install any android apps from Play Store now..
    Is it normal to have Deleted Android Apps keep listed in the Play Store My Apps list? Because i cannot perform Uninstall Android App from my PlayStore, everytime i push the Uninstall button, the Play Store got closed.. So i perform manual delete by long-tapping the App from my Main BlackBerry page and push the trash bin icon that showed up..
    Sorry if maybe this is a repost question.. any solution would be appreciated though it's just a minor problem..

God Bless everyone

Posted via CB10
    Download the latest android runtime from BBW

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 04:34 AM
    Download the latest android runtime from BBW

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your kind response..
    I've searched for the update for Android Runtime in BlackBerry World, but when i read the posted user comments there, most of them said that after performing update, it turns that a lot of problem issued with their previous installed android apps (including Play Store).. is it okay to perform an update due to your experience?
    Thanks b4

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 04:42 AM
    Thanks for your kind response..
    I've searched for the update for Android Runtime in BlackBerry World, but when i read the posted user comments there, most of them said that after performing update, it turns that a lot of problem issued with their previous installed android apps (including Play Store).. is it okay to perform an update due to your experience?
    Thanks b4

Posted via CB10
    after u update the runtime better u restart your device its works perfectly..

BlackBerry z10
    03-18-16 04:44 AM
    Thanks guys,, problems solved

God Bless everyone!!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 05:14 AM
    Hi Cobalt. I have installed Google Play Games 3.6.27 version from your link. After run Google Play Store, I found that there is update for Google Play Games app. Tried to update it but failed. Do you have idea regarding on this or you have released new updated patched google play games app?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 09:12 AM
    Hi Cobalt. I have installed Google Play Games 3.6.27 version from your link. After run Google Play Store, I found that there is update for Google Play Games app. Tried to update it but failed. Do you have idea regarding on this or you have released new updated patched google play games app?

Posted via CB10
    Read first post. Cobalt has Play Store and Play Games. Those are the ones you should install. Ignore the updates in Play Store.
    03-18-16 09:17 AM

God Bless everyone

Posted via CB10
    I suggest you install Android Runtime from Blackberry World. After install, do restart. Then you can do uninstall Android app from Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 09:22 AM
    Read first post. Cobalt has Play Store and Play Games. Those are the ones you should install. Ignore the updates in Play Store.
    Understood. I mean that I just get notification from my Play Store that there is update for Google Play Games which I have installed from Cobalt's files. Do I need to update or just use version from Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 09:24 AM
    Understood. I mean that I just get notification from my Play Store that there is update for Google Play Games which I have installed from Cobalt's files. Do I need to update or just use version from Cobalt?

Posted via CB10
    dont ever gonna try to update.. only cobalts apk works in BlackBerry.. wait for another version of his apk..

BlackBerry z10
    03-18-16 09:26 AM
    dont ever gonna try to update.. only cobalts apk works in BlackBerry.. wait for another version of his apk..

BlackBerry z10
    Understood with thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 09:30 AM
    Is it me or are Skype and Viber broken? Can't get them to work even after whitelistining them for G+ sign in.
    Viber did not work for me either, so I downloaded the app from the amazon store. The amazon app version is well behind the one in Google Store, but works at least. No issues with Skype though.

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    03-18-16 10:20 AM
    Anyone having trouble downloading the Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 4?

Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 Build 4 [Released on March 13, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build4.apk
    03-18-16 12:35 PM
    Warning: latest GMaps (9.22.1) does not run when patched. Stay on 9.21.0.

Edit: Ignore warning. Seems to work on the second try.
    Last edited by conite; 03-18-16 at 04:16 PM.
    03-18-16 02:02 PM
9,813 ... 211212213214215 ...