Took the last update to this theme for Google Play Games, updated, now I can not connect to the Clash of Clans, I do not do that?

Posted via CB10
    You updated COC to latest version that require new Google Play Services as well with Google Play Games, to make your game work for now install previous version of game or wait for Cobalt to release new GPS.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 01:41 PM
    You updated COC to latest version that require new Google Play Services as well with Google Play Games, to make your game work for now install previous version of game or wait for Cobalt to release new GPS.

Posted via CB10
    With desktop retired game, I want to install an older version, says that the new version is already installed, even though it does not exist in the phone, it turns out that you need to wait for a new update Google Play Games? Or is it possible it as that on another to remove?

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 02:29 PM
    Does anyone have a copy of luckypatcher apk? All the links are dead and it was still pretty successful for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 02:33 PM
    Can clash royale be played on a BlackBerry Z3

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 11:36 AM
    Yes I have

Posted via CB10
    citystars41 likes this.
    03-08-16 12:05 PM
    Send me personal msg

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 12:12 PM
    hi anyone try play PvsZ 2 on z10? i install full Cobalt Stack app in page1 and patched PvsZ 2 with Play Services Patcher but error: download failed because the resources could not be found. plz help. thanksss
    03-08-16 01:16 PM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160308_224133.png

New updated version patched Google Play Services is needed. Waiting for Cobalt's approval and his download link for BlackBerry 10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 03:58 PM
    Hello Guys,

I did all the instructions and made some digging in related posts first - still, no luck with Google Maps working correctly (google services)...

Got all Cobalt's apps installed in the correct order, patched the newest GMaps using the 1.4 Patcher, installed:

GMaps crashing just a second after the splash screen, sometimes working od 3rd or 4th time - giving the error that the app was installed incorrectly and needs to be reinstalled.

I made sure that the previous versions were uninstalled by looking on Play store, BB app manager and Mobile network.

Android runtime updated from BBW.

Signed in with Google credentials everywhere.

I'm running OS 10.3.2.2876 on Z10 STL100-1.

Of course, the phone was restarted several times...

What am I doing wrong?

I did not try to install other google services dependant apps, just want to have GMaps working first.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    03-08-16 04:18 PM
    Hello Guys,

I did all the instructions and made some digging in related posts first - still, no luck with Google Maps working correctly (google services)...

Got all Cobalt's apps installed in the correct order, patched the newest GMaps using the 1.4 Patcher, installed:

GMaps crashing just a second after the splash screen, sometimes working od 3rd or 4th time - giving the error that the app was installed incorrectly and needs to be reinstalled.

I made sure that the previous versions were uninstalled by looking on Play store, BB app manager and Mobile network.

Android runtime updated from BBW.

Signed in with Google credentials everywhere.

I'm running OS 10.3.2.2876 on Z10 STL100-1.

Of course, the phone was restarted several times...

What am I doing wrong?

I did not try to install other google services dependant apps, just want to have GMaps working first.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    GMaps has known issues with Z10STL100-1.
    03-08-16 04:37 PM
    Yeah, just read about it elsewhere... Do you want to tell me that I cannot get it to work as expected?

If the GMaps are not using the Google services, will the other apps using them work without installing GMaps first? I presume no... Tell me I'm wrong...
    03-08-16 04:51 PM
    Yeah, just read about it elsewhere... Do you want to tell me that I cannot get it to work as expected?

If the GMaps are not using the Google services, will the other apps using them work without installing GMaps first? I presume no... Tell me I'm wrong...
    Whether you have GMaps installed or not has no affect on other apps.
    03-08-16 05:08 PM
    That seems to be correct. I got another app working - the problem I faced is that the GMaps seems sluggish even on WiFi. Only my location is shown pretty fast comparing to the surrondings, which gives a pattern (like some layout is missing). Is there a way to correct that? Is this normal behaviour?

Cannot scroll and zoom in/out either.
    Last edited by Ajetos; 03-08-16 at 05:52 PM.
    03-08-16 05:34 PM
    Is it me or are Skype and Viber broken? Can't get them to work even after whitelistining them for G+ sign in.
    03-08-16 09:03 PM
    hi anyone try play PvsZ 2 on z10? i install full Cobalt Stack app in page1 and patched PvsZ 2 with Play Services Patcher but error: download failed because the resources could not be found. plz help. thanksss
    i use z10 stl100-2 os 10.3.2.2876
    03-08-16 09:54 PM
    Hmm, I cannot scroll and zoom the GMaps on two different apps but I am still able to drag my finger to a certain point and the address/details are displayed...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 11:42 PM
    Hi all,

First of all, and most importantly, thanks Cobalt!

My q: I'm on a Z30 (which is still stuck on .2474) with the Google Play Services installed as per Cobalt's instructions. Has anyone else noticed very evident lag and freezing issues with your device after installing Google Play Services? List of instances of freezing/lag that I've experienced:
    - device seems to hang for up to 30 seconds on occasion when the active screen is dimmed so that something like a reminder notice can pop up on top
    - sometimes performing basic functions (like scrolling through email or swiping through the app icons pages) can cause the device to lag
    - sometimes when I want to unlock the device, it will take a long time to get to show the (graphical) unlock screen

The power button usually remains functional so that I can shut off my screen or even trigger the shutdown/restart screen after 3 seconds, however, I still need to wait for the phone to catch up if I want to unlock.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    03-09-16 12:55 AM
    I have problem with clash royal.. I successfully patch thru LP but the game close by itself..i have the latest GPG I think required a new V. of GPS..

BlackBerry z10
    03-09-16 12:55 AM
    Hmm, I cannot scroll and zoom the GMaps on two different apps but I am still able to drag my finger to a certain point and the address/details are displayed...

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm... Sometimes the screen is black or it loads after a few seconds and I am only able to scroll about 1cm, and it's stuck - other services like POI search or the app itself works fine... What is that? It's happening both on patched and unpatched app... On the mobile website in the browser it works fine, so only the app is affected somehow...
    03-09-16 01:22 AM
    Got new Play Services running on my phone. Needs some more tweaking though. Launch in 1 or 2 days.
    03-09-16 02:11 AM
    That's great Cobalt!

Do you have any clue on my case?

Regards and thank you for you great work! Really appreciate it.
    03-09-16 02:12 AM
    Got new Play Services running on my phone. Needs some more tweaking though. Launch in 1 or 2 days.
    good to hear that.. thnks for your awesome work cobalts..

BlackBerry z10
    03-09-16 02:13 AM
    WOW! You are so great!!
    Thank you and waiting for good news!

Philip
    From TW

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 02:31 AM
    Hey cobalt plsssssss help in my BlackBerry z10 clash royale opens and crashes everytime automatically without giving any error plsss help

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 04:59 AM
    Ya hoo !

Yeahhhhhh.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-16 06:18 AM
9,813 ... 202203204205206 ...