Any one tried patching whatsapp through play service patcher.. I removed Google signature check... I am not receiving SMS or Call for verification after installation.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 10:19 AM
    Any one tried patching whatsapp through play service patcher.. I removed Google signature check... I am not receiving SMS or Call for verification after installation.

Posted via CB10
    I haven't, but did you whitelist the unpatched app first?

That said, Android apps in general on BB10 do not play nice with that function.
    03-02-16 10:21 AM
    I haven't, but did you whitelist the unpatched app first?

That said, Android apps in general on BB10 do not play nice with that function.
    I did add the unpatched whatsapp to the googlwhitelist before installing..

Still not working

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 10:49 AM
    I don't think you're going to get SMS's and/or notifications of them in your hub, from many android apps including WhatsApp.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-02-16 11:05 AM
    I solved the problem with the freezing but now I can't login . it's tell "Login fail.please try again later "I think the problem comes out from that I have to log in with Facebook to load my save game but i can't.Now I install Facebook apk and try again.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 12:31 PM
    I don't think you're going to get SMS's and/or notifications of them in your hub, from many android apps including WhatsApp.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    I installed the unpatched version and was able to get the SMS verification to work (didn't have to do anything, it just worked). I also get message notifications in the Hub. Unfortunately, they don't actually show the message - just that I got one (as expected). WhatsApp calls also work fine.

The bigger issue is the contact list. I can't figure out how to get contacts to show up. it's using the android contact list, not the BB one, but the Android contact list seems to have no rhyme or reason for what's in it or not in it. I have 1000+ contacts in my phone, but only 25 are in the Android contacts app.

Anyone know how to force a sync of the Android contact app with gmail/outlook/yahoo/etc?
    03-02-16 01:01 PM
    Cobalt there is any chance to see a new Google play games ? A new game from supercell Clash Royale only works with that new version otherwise with older version a red signal icon appears and game quit by itself. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 03:45 PM
    I will release new Play Games this weekend (maybe earlier).
    pstocks likes this.
    03-02-16 03:50 PM
    Just install Hangouts & Google+ from this package

@Cobalt How can you patch Google+? Also Hangouts?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    Sorry for a very late response but I got some other things to do. I got working already the Google stuffs on my BB but if i use them my battery is drain out about 5-6 hours. Is eating the battery like hell so i just bought a second Android phone and i use both of them. Thanks anyway
    03-02-16 05:39 PM
    Does anybody use GizmoHub?
    I installed a patched version but I get this:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160302_184745.png

Of anyone has info on how to get GizmoHub to work with BB10 please advise.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 05:49 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I was using this stuff today since I just got gifted a Blackberry and I'm having "issues" with some apps... Like they "know" that I have installed the Google Play Services, but shows up a message that says "-app name- relies on Google Play Services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance"

Is there a way to fix this? Cuz after I click the dismiss button the app it's minimized. Ty in advance!
    03-02-16 09:43 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I was using this stuff today since I just got gifted a Blackberry and I'm having "issues" with some apps... Like they "know" that I have installed the Google Play Services, but shows up a message that says "-app name- relies on Google Play Services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance"

Is there a way to fix this? Cuz after I click the dismiss button the app it's minimized. Ty in advance!
    You have to patch apps that require Google Play Services. Better go through the first post again.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-02-16 10:31 PM
    Conite, would you happen to have the email address to contact supercell with so that I can get my village back, I have already got cobalt pack installed and working. I want to send a shoot out to all the peps that coded to enable me the use of play services on my Z10, donations coming as soon as the IT'S decides to give back to me so I can spread the love!!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 01:33 AM
    Conite, would you happen to have the email address to contact supercell with so that I can get my village back, I have already got cobalt pack installed and working. I want to send a shoot out to all the peps that coded to enable me the use of play services on my Z10, donations coming as soon as the IT'S decides to give back to me so I can spread the love!!

Posted via CB10
    Did you not follow the instructions (selective Link backup and restore of CoC) in order to keep your village? Just try and restore CoC from a recent backup if you forgot.

If it's truly lost, you have to contact SuperCell from within the app itself. A friend of mine did it this way.
    Last edited by conite; 03-03-16 at 11:13 AM.
    03-03-16 05:56 AM
    Ya.. same with me.. still no solution?.. please help Mr Cobalt / Conite
    03-03-16 06:47 AM
    Do not in any case contact supercell directly from your app (ie coc). If you do so, they will see your device type and then say that it's not supported.
    spiculated and gfondeur like this.
    03-03-16 11:00 AM
    Cobalt with all due respect there is any chance that will you release a latest Google Play Services with latest Google Play Games this weekend? Many new apps like Clash Royale required this to work. With current version of GPG and GPS made by you is not possible to fully work as it supposed to. There is many topics on official forum of supercell about this. Clash of Clans will have new big update with new troops and that version will also require this.Thanks in Advance

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 01:06 PM
    newbie.
    I was succesfully upgrde OS from 10.2 yo 10.3 on my Z10.and instalation step by step appstore,BID,google account manager,play games and play service.
    but why....?

my google play service and google play games is not responding,

anybody,can help me...
    mr cobalt..?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 01:35 PM
    Anyone managed to install Sygic (either patched or not) on BB Classic? I keep getting the "Unable to install this app" message not matter if I try the unpatched or the patched app version.
    03-03-16 02:25 PM
    Google Play Games 3.6.27 now available. The download link in the first post has been updated.

Google really ****ed it up. They changed the whole API and it took me some time to find where the changes must be applied. Anyway, I believe I could fix it. Did not do much testing. Report if you encounter any problems.
    pstocks and gfondeur like this.
    03-03-16 05:08 PM
    Will be working on Play Services this weekend.
    03-03-16 05:12 PM
    Thanks for all you do Cobalt.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-03-16 05:15 PM
    Sweeeeet thanks colbalt! The first time I launched it it said there was something wrong with Google play services... then I updated the registration with Google ID and now it works no errors... Not sure if that's correlated.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160303_202609.png

Looking forward to the other updates!

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    03-03-16 07:29 PM
    Great job , I suggest an upgrade to Google+ Whitelist , bring The Pack Of Clash Royale , for what I need , I would greatly appreciate it : D
    Good Luck Cobalt, as I said , great job .
    03-03-16 08:58 PM
    Great job , I suggest an upgrade to Google+ Whitelist , bring The Pack Of Clash Royale , for what I need , I would greatly appreciate it : D
    Good Luck Cobalt, as I said , great job .
    Are you unable to add it yourself? I don't think you have to wait for Cobalt to Whitelist the apk.
    03-04-16 03:26 AM
9,813 ... 199200201202203 ...