Is there a way for me to install the patcher on the phone or it's exclusive for desktop? If latter, do we have options for Mac?

CB on Q10
    02-29-16 02:52 PM
    Is there a way for me to install the patcher on the phone or it's exclusive for desktop? If latter, do we have options for Mac?

CB on Q10
    PC only.
    02-29-16 03:04 PM
    I have installed everything as per the first page and I am still getting Google Play Services is required for Garmin connect. Do I need to patch and install the latest play services when it comes out?
    02-29-16 03:27 PM
    I have installed everything as per the first page and I am still getting Google Play Services is required for Garmin connect. Do I need to patch and install the latest play services when it comes out?
    You don't patch Cobalt's apps.

But you DO have to patch any app that USES Google Play Services.
    02-29-16 03:32 PM
    You don't patch Cobalt's apps.

But you DO have to patch any app that USES Google Play Services.
    I will try patching Garmin Connect again, but it said that no patch was required.
    I tried again and this is what it says when trying to patch. Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-garmin-connect.png
    Last edited by chickenman23; 02-29-16 at 03:46 PM.
    02-29-16 03:35 PM
    I will try patching Garmin Connect again, but it said that no patch was required.
    I tried again and this is what it says when trying to patch.
    You need to use Play Services Patcher v1.4 (final - not beta) on your PC. It finds Google dependencies on mine.
    02-29-16 03:51 PM
    You need to use Play Services Patcher v1.4 (final - not beta) on your PC. It finds Google dependencies on mine.
    That is the version I am running. The app started working once I installed a patched version of google maps. Strange because in the app it was saying I needed to install google play services. All good and running now. The process is great and I love being able to install apps I couldn't before.
    02-29-16 04:29 PM
    Hi I'm about to patch the Clash of Clans app on my z10 so that I can sign in to my Google account and save my progress but I just thought I'd check on my progress real quick in cobalts play games app which was one of the apps he said to download and it turns out none of my progress has been saved. Everything is 0. Iv patched the app already and I'm bout to install it, what do I do cos I'm afraid my progress won't be restored
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160301_080543.png

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 01:11 AM
    I am also having the sane problem

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 02:36 AM
    Hi I'm about to patch the Clash of Clans app on my z10 so that I can sign in to my Google account and save my progress but I just thought I'd check on my progress real quick in cobalts play games app which was one of the apps he said to download and it turns out none of my progress has been saved. Everything is 0. Iv patched the app already and I'm bout to install it, what do I do cos I'm afraid my progress won't be restored

Posted via CB10
    You're not logged in yet, so Play Games won't see your games.

You need to selective backup CoC with Link. THEN delete CoC and install the patched version. Then restore CoC.

Make sure you've fixed the Android Runtime bug before you attempt this.
    03-01-16 06:03 AM
    From where i can download YouTube 'patched' app for my z10

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 07:01 AM
    From where i can download YouTube 'patched' app for my z10

Posted via CB10
    First post.

Along with all of the other apps and instructions to get it working.
    gfondeur likes this.
    03-01-16 07:04 AM
    I still can't get the Microsoft Account app to install or Google Maps I get "unable to install this app". I presume it's because I tried to install them before patching (my stupidity, now I run every app I DL from the play store through the patcher first). I have deleted them & even restarted the phone (BB Leap). Still got same error.

I noticed when I open the Blackberry Google ID app & tap the ...>android settings>apps> Microsoft Account & Maps are showing as installed. When I tap Microsoft Accounts it opens the settings & I tap uninstall, it starts to show it's uninstalling but shuts down the BB GID app.

Does anyone know of a way to uninstall these apps?

Every other app I have DL & patched work great.
    03-01-16 08:57 AM
    I still can't get the Microsoft Account app to install or Google Maps I get "unable to install this app". I presume it's because I tried to install them before patching (my stupidity, now I run every app I DL from the play store through the patcher first). I have deleted them & even restarted the phone (BB Leap). Still got same error.

I noticed when I open the Blackberry Google ID app & tap the ...>android settings>apps> Microsoft Account & Maps are showing as installed. When I tap Microsoft Accounts it opens the settings & I tap uninstall, it starts to show it's uninstalling but shuts down the BB GID app.

Does anyone know of a way to uninstall these apps?

Every other app I have DL & patched work great.
    http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-01-16 10:19 AM
    Thanks Ambassador, was able to uninstall both apps & reinstall the patched versions. Unfortunately, Microsoft Account app won't work anyway. When I signed in it errors saying "we are unable to enable identify verification on this device." So, after all that I guess I'm SOL for that app.

Appreciate you assistance.
    03-01-16 05:16 PM
    Cobalt,

I just got a blackberry passport and was able to download most of the links you posted however cant get the patcher to open up on my passport. I moved the files to a documents folder and tried to run them but no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    03-01-16 06:48 PM
    Cobalt,

I just got a blackberry passport and was able to download most of the links you posted however cant get the patcher to open up on my passport. I moved the files to a documents folder and tried to run them but no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Read the first page again. The Patcher is installed on a PC not your phone. So go back to the first page page.
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    03-01-16 06:52 PM
    Hi to all. I successfully patch Eternal arena but when ask to log in to Facebook the game is freezing. What would be the problem.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 02:13 AM
    This looks like it was a lot of work on your part Mr. 'Colbalt'.... and I do appreciate it very much. I'm a bit deflated at having to access anything google...I've never been a smartphone fan so began with a basic android (huawei). I grew to dislike and distrust google but deleting google play on my android made it all but useless....so I moved t BlackBerry when the Leap came out. I guess my lesson here is that I can't win all my battles.

So thank you for making my defeat a little less difficult..

BC
    03-02-16 07:54 AM
    Hi to all. I successfully patch Eternal arena but when ask to log in to Facebook the game is freezing. What would be the problem.

Posted via CB10
    Lack of Google Play Services is only one of a number of reasons why the BB10 Android Runtime is not fully compatible with pure Android.
    03-02-16 07:59 AM

Patching your own apps

Some apps that you download from Play Store may display an error message such as "Google Play Services is not installed on your device". These apps must be patched in order to run on a Blackberry device. Patching is required because my modified Google Play services is signed with a non-Google signing key and this key doesn't match to the hardcoded key in the apps.

Please take note of the following rules for installing patched apps:

1. ALWAYS UNINSTALL ANY UNPATCHED VERSION BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO INSTALL A PATCHED ONE
    2. A patched app can never update an unpatched app (signature mismatch)
    3. An unpatched app can never update a patched app (signature mismatch)
    4. A patched app can always update an patched app (signature is the same, because the patcher always uses the same signature)

You can download the patcher in this thread. Read the instructions there carefully:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

DO NOT PATCH ANY OF THE APPS THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS PAGE. THEY ARE PREPATCHED AND READY TO INSTALL!

First, if I haven't said so before, I'd like to commend Cobalt and everyone else involved in making this all possible.... applause to you guys.

Ok, so I'm about to re-download the newest versions of Account Manager, ID and Play Services. I'm going to delete the old versions of these three first. But my question is, do I have to re-patch original versions of all my previously patched apps, or can I use the already patched versions currently on my phone.

I apologize if I missed this somewhere in this 200 page thread.
    03-02-16 08:45 AM
    First, if I haven't said so before, I'd like to commend Cobalt and everyone else involved in making this all possible.... applause to you guys.

Ok, so I'm about to re-download the newest versions of Account Manager, ID and Play Services. I'm going to delete the old versions of these three first. But my question is, do I have to re-patch original versions of all my previously patched apps, or can I use the already patched versions currently on my phone.

I apologize if I missed this somewhere in this 200 page thread.
    No need to patch again.

BUT, you will have to whitelist the unpatched apps again if you are starting from scratch.
    DickStarrbuck likes this.
    03-02-16 08:50 AM
    No need to patch again.

BUT, you will have to whitelist the unpatched apps again if you are starting from scratch.
    SWEET!
    Thanks Conite!
    03-02-16 08:51 AM
    Anyone playing Clash Royale? I patched it but sometimes game close by itself did I only face that problem or someone else too? Using z10

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 09:48 AM
    Hi Cobalt.. pls advise on this.. Soon many will need this

Whatspp for blackberry 10 is going to stop working by 2016 end. I decided to take a peek on android whatspp.
    So I patched the latest whatsapp apk using the latest Play services patcher by cobalt. The issue is, After I install the apk... I am unable to receive the SMS or CALL from whatsapp team for verification. Instead an error displays "download correct version from whatsapp.com"...
    I have all the cobalt play services apps installed in my phone

I can use unpatched version of whatsapp apk.. but it shows Google services error without patching of app

How to resolve this

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 10:15 AM
9,813 ... 198199200201202 ...