snap chat not work dudewht I do ?
    Switch to the Priv, the developers don't allow Snap Chat to work on BB10. There is another app some use but I forget the name. I guess you'll have to search.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-26-16 05:04 AM
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160226_220337.png

hi guys this is when i open google play store
    02-26-16 12:41 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_220337.png 
Views:	1486 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	392584

Did you follow the directing in the first page?

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-26-16 01:16 PM
    Did you follow the directing in the first page?

Posted via CB10

yes i have installed all the necessary apps
    instaled bb id and account manager and register , then install play store and then this happened
    02-26-16 02:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160226_220337.png 
Views:	1486 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	392584

Open BlackBerry Google ID and sign in.
    Wrec likes this.
    02-26-16 07:41 PM
    Open BlackBerry Google ID and sign in.
    guys i have done that :/
    02-26-16 11:36 PM
    guys i have done that :/
    Try this --

1) Close Google Play Store
    2) Go to Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor > Storage > Play Store and tap "Clear Data"
    3) Open Blackberry Google ID and tap on unregister this device
    4) While Blackberry Google ID tap on your email address > select your account > remove the account in top right menu (3 dots)
    5) Back on main screen of Blackberry Google ID select check-in again and follow the instructions
    02-26-16 11:57 PM
    Try this --

1) Close Google Play Store
    2) Go to Settings > App Manager > Device Monitor > Storage > Play Store and tap "Clear Data"
    3) Open Blackberry Google ID and tap on unregister this device
    4) While Blackberry Google ID tap on your email address > select your account > remove the account in top right menu (3 dots)
    5) Back on main screen of Blackberry Google ID select check-in again and follow the instructions
    tnx man i cant unregister my device no option
    02-27-16 02:12 AM
    just skip the unregister part.
    02-27-16 02:49 AM
    i install eagleeyes.. it was succes.. but when i open the app try to conecting google service...it stop on there.. i try to pacth.. but on play service pacther said there is no need top pacth... can you help me.. thank before
    02-27-16 05:16 AM
    When I press 'register this device ' in BlackBerry google it it takes me to Google account !?
    What is the problem

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 05:43 AM
    i install eagleeyes.. it was succes.. but when i open the app try to conecting google service...it stop on there.. i try to pacth.. but on play service pacther said there is no need top pacth... can you help me.. thank before
    I just downloaded, successfully patched (using Play Service Patcher) and installed Eagle Eyes. It does stop at connecting to Google Services (GCM). I'm not sure what GCM is. See (cropped) screen shot.
    02-27-16 06:21 AM
    tnx dudes it worked after trying and trying
    02-27-16 07:37 AM
    Hi guys, I've downloaded new versions of apks from first page, and tried to update my already installed versions. Everything was fine, but during installation of Blackberry Google ID device shows, that app cannot be installed. So I tought, that it just can't install new version over the old one, so I've uninstalled old version, aaaand. nothing. Problem remains. I've already tried to uninstall all Cobalt apps, Install Google Account, and tha Google ID, and it also doesn't work. Can anyone give me some hint, please? Thanks
    02-27-16 01:20 PM
    Hi guys, I've downloaded new versions of apks from first page, and tried to update my already installed versions. Everything was fine, but during installation of Blackberry Google ID device shows, that app cannot be installed. So I tought, that it just can't install new version over the old one, so I've uninstalled old version, aaaand. nothing. Problem remains. I've already tried to uninstall all Cobalt apps, Install Google Account, and tha Google ID, and it also doesn't work. Can anyone give me some hint, please? Thanks
    You are probably dealing with the uninstall bug. If you are on OS2876, download the new Android Runtime from BBW.
    02-27-16 01:54 PM
    Are you running the buggy Android Runtime? If you are update or roll back to a non-buggy version and try again.
    02-27-16 01:55 PM
    I've tested and found, that Android runtime is really crashing immediately when I try to remove Google ID app.

So I've installed runtime fix, restarted, and everything is working fine Many thanks guys for your quick replies, and advices.
    02-27-16 04:39 PM
    How to know that Google Play Service is working in my device??
    I've installed GPS in my passport but it seems not working. Google play store working perfectly. Cobalt... pls advise...

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 12:56 PM
    How to know that Google Play Service is working in my device??
    I've installed GPS in my passport but it seems not working. Google play store working perfectly. Cobalt... pls advise...

Posted via CB10
    Go back and read the first page....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-28-16 02:08 PM
    update soon bro
    02-29-16 12:14 AM
    update soon bro
    Updates will come when there is a large enough functional change to warrant one, not for every incremental change. When it's time there will be one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    02-29-16 05:53 AM
    I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?
    Unfortunately not! I have been keeping an eye on this thread but haven't seen any solutions popping up for Android Wear. I think the only solution is switching to a PRIV
    02-29-16 09:21 AM
    Unfortunately not! I have been keeping an eye on this thread but haven't seen any solutions popping up for Android Wear. I think the only solution is switching to a PRIV
    It is not solution I have a new passport SE and Sony Smartband 3 SWR50
    02-29-16 09:26 AM
    I've installed google play Services
    Please give me link of patched YouTube version so i can install it

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 12:10 PM
    I've installed google play Services
    Please give me link of patched YouTube version so i can install it

Posted via CB10
    Please give me!??? Go get it! There's a link to one in the first post of this thread. Read. Thx.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    jzajac, RoseBud68 and gfondeur like this.
    02-29-16 12:31 PM
9,813 ... 197198199200201 ...