same problem . i only want clash of clans . i dont need to run anyother app . plz help . i read cobalt22 landing page and i downloaded google apps like play service etc from there.
    02-24-16 07:43 AM
    New versions will be available in March.
    Yeah !!! , Allright !!!

Cobalt is back to support BlackBerry10 users for patching Google Apps.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 08:43 AM
    Yeah !!! , Allright !!!

Cobalt is back to support BlackBerry10 users for patching Google Apps.

Posted via CB10
    What make you think he left????

Posted via CB10
    jzajac, gfondeur and blakobecwa like this.
    02-24-16 09:27 AM
    What make you think he left????

Posted via CB10
    Well, what I thought about it, he only was (Still is) busy patching BlackBerry Apps for any modifications for Android users with Android devices such as the Priv, Samsung, LG, Nexus, Motorola etc for a while lately and he also post links on the other topic.

Posted via CB10
    anon(8393425) likes this.
    02-24-16 02:13 PM
    I am using a mac and am having issues opening the patcher file, I have dl it but getting not compatible mssg. I am trying to patch the new NHL Game Centre. I tried through goole play store but states not able to on my device, then tried some thing called snap and I was able to dl but now not able to use lol Any one have any ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    02-24-16 08:47 PM
    I am using a mac and am having issues opening the patcher file, I have dl it but getting not compatible mssg. I am trying to patch the new NHL Game Centre. I tried through goole play store but states not able to on my device, then tried some thing called snap and I was able to dl but now not able to use lol Any one have any ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Play Services Patcher only works on a PC. NHL works fine when patched.
    02-24-16 08:57 PM
    if i give you my email and love you forever would you mind patching for me? I am desperate lol I travel a bit, quite a bit actually and this is how I watch the games at the moment. You got paypal?
    02-24-16 09:00 PM
    if i give you my email and love you forever would you mind patching for me? I am desperate lol I travel a bit, quite a bit actually and this is how I watch the games at the moment. You got paypal?
    They start a new premium service I missed?
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-24-16 09:03 PM
    I already subscribe, but I think from what I can see you can do it all from your device
    02-24-16 09:04 PM
    I already subscribe, but I think from what I can see you can do it all from your device
    If only VZW offered a Passport. All I get with my Z30 is an occasional like.
    02-24-16 09:08 PM
    After many years ago decided to return to BlackBerry and selected a passport silver. Honestly loving it yet going crazy trying to download google play. Tried several times can't get it to work. HELP

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 11:38 PM
    After many years ago decided to return to BlackBerry and selected a passport silver. Honestly loving it yet going crazy trying to download google play. Tried several times can't get it to work. HELP

Posted via CB10
    Read the first page....Than read it again. If you don't know how to find the first page on the CB app please let us know.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-25-16 12:03 AM
    First thing first, you have a defective android runtime, you need to downgrade it first:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...058115/‎
    When I click on that link, it says "page not available." How do I downgrade Android Runtime?
    02-25-16 10:18 AM
    When I click on that link, it says "page not available." How do I downgrade Android Runtime?
    Go to Blackberry app world, There a new update for the Android runtime.
    02-25-16 12:03 PM
    Hello all,

I followed all the steps to install the apk files (google acct manager, google BBID etc) on my BB Leap & all seems to work fine. But when I patched Microsoft Accounts & tried to install it I get "unable to install app on this device". Does anyone know if it is compatible with BB 10 OS 10.3.2.2876.

I installed MS Accounts & it said it required google services so I deleted it then patched the apk file & tried to reinstall, thats when I get the error unable to install.
    02-25-16 12:51 PM
    Are there any privacy implications when installing these apps on a BB?
    02-25-16 01:43 PM
    Are there any privacy implications when installing these apps on a BB?
    Yes....
    02-25-16 02:34 PM
    Yes....
    Could you explain further in layman's term?

Rather, what information is submitted to Google?
    02-25-16 02:43 PM
    Ty rosebud

Silver Edition
    02-25-16 03:44 PM
    Hi, been trying to use the app "My Paper" and "the straits times classified "; however, both these app crashes always when trying to download the newspaper. Any idea why that happens.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:10 PM
    Go to Blackberry app world, There a new update for the Android runtime.
    I went to blackberry app world and it only gives API demos. I am using BB passport 10. Which android runtime app should i download ?
    I am asking this because i also face the issue while installing only the ola patched app. Other patched apps work fine except this one. Upon clicking the apk of patched ola app file it says " cannot install this app".....
    02-26-16 12:38 AM
    Thanks for your great work!
    I am eager to get using my smart watch again after moving completely away from android
    I have patched the latest version of voice search and android wear. When I open the android wear app and click connect nothing happens.
    Am I missing something?
    Attachment 387673
    I am using a Passport and trying to connect to a Sony SW3.
    Many thanks in advance!
    I'm having the same problem. Any solutions?
    02-26-16 04:41 AM
    I went to blackberry app world and it only gives API demos. I am using BB passport 10. Which android runtime app should i download ?
    I am asking this because i also face the issue while installing only the ola patched app. Other patched apps work fine except this one. Upon clicking the apk of patched ola app file it says " cannot install this app".....
    The article in Crackberry has the link and instructions. Give it a read.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-26-16 04:52 AM
    snap chat not work dude :P wht I do ?
    02-26-16 04:59 AM
    snap chat not work dude :P wht I do ?
    You can't do anything. It doesn't work on a BlackBerry. Download Casper instead.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-26-16 05:03 AM
9,813 ... 196197198199200 ...