Did you leave the check box for decompile unchecked in the options tab?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes I did. I didn't really tinker anything except make sure the java.exe was found.... and now I'm stuck.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 03:39 PM
    Hey cobalt,

Any reason why Google Play Games latest update isn't working even after being patched?

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    02-22-16 07:35 PM
    Hey cobalt,

Any reason why Google Play Games latest update isn't working even after being patched?

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    Only Cobalt can modify that app. It takes some extra tinkering.
    02-22-16 07:58 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160223_040252.png

Could you please update, patch and post a new link with newest version of Google Play Games for all BlackBerry10 devices here on this topic?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 09:07 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Could you please update, patch and post a new link with newest version of Google Play Games for all BlackBerry10 devices here on this topic?

Posted via CB10
    Why? Is it not still working?
    02-22-16 09:09 PM
    My current version seems to be working fine.

02-22-16 09:21 PM
    Just so hard...most of my Android apps won't run. Even CNBC? There just are so few specific instructions on how to do this...so much work by you guys and yet leaves so much open to interpretation/misunderstanding.

OK, so I moved all my APK files (I think, although I don;t see one for Google Play itself) to my SD card. The I plugged in and dragged and dropped them to a file on my computer.

Then, I opened my Play Services Patcher and browsed to a file like com.google.android.apps.maps.apk.

Then, i pushed Go and got an error message:

Java.exe could not be found. Please configure the Java path in the Java settings or install the latest Java Runtime Environment.

Well, I reinstalled java and rebooted. Still same error message.

Once I figure this out, I'm still not sure how to replace the unpatched APK files on my device with the hopefully patched APK files on my computer?
    It seems like you've had these issues for quite some time. There's nothing here really open to interpretation.

RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-22-16 09:21 PM
    Just so hard...most of my Android apps won't run. Even CNBC? There just are so few specific instructions on how to do this...so much work by you guys and yet leaves so much open to interpretation/misunderstanding.

OK, so I moved all my APK files (I think, although I don;t see one for Google Play itself) to my SD card. The I plugged in and dragged and dropped them to a file on my computer.

Then, I opened my Play Services Patcher and browsed to a file like com.google.android.apps.maps.apk.

Then, i pushed Go and got an error message:

Java.exe could not be found. Please configure the Java path in the Java settings or install the latest Java Runtime Environment.

Well, I reinstalled java and rebooted. Still same error message.

Once I figure this out, I'm still not sure how to replace the unpatched APK files on my device with the hopefully patched APK files on my computer?
    Open patcher, click the paths tab, click browse on the Java.exe line, direct it to C:\Program Files (x86\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\java.exe, assuming your main drive is C and you have the latest Java. Then you can use Patcher.
    02-22-16 09:52 PM
    Because it crashes often lately. That's why.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 10:34 PM
    Hi ,

I am unable to install the ola taxi app...it gives a message "unable to install". All the other apps like Taxi for sure, Google maps , Google play store etc are working fine as downloaded from the link in cobalt's main page.

Could you please suggest.

I use BB passport with OS 10.32.2836
    Thanks
    02-23-16 04:04 AM

First off I think Cobalt's instructions are very clear. Sorry you are having problems with Java. I did after a Java update but found the answer, followed the instructions to point Patcher to the updated Java and all was good.
    Second, use the Browse button in Patcher to go to the download file on your phone where the downloaded apk files are. No need to copy apks' to the computer. You can also have Patcher copy the patched apk back to your phone after it is finished patching.
    Third, you cannot install a patched apk over a unpatched app. You have to delete the unpatched app (not the apk) first before installing the patched apk.
    Of course you have to have Patcher properly running before doing the above.
    02-23-16 04:12 AM
    Open patcher, click the paths tab, click browse on the Java.exe line, direct it to C:\Program Files (x86\Java\jre1.8.0_73\bin\java.exe, assuming your main drive is C and you have the latest Java. Then you can use Patcher.
    This is what was preselected C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe...when I change to your path, I get the same message? What next? Seems so close. All the options are unchecked.
    02-23-16 11:20 AM
    This is what was preselected C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe...when I change to your path, I get the same message? What next? Seems so close. All the options are unchecked.
    Try this: click the Browse button and then navigate to java.exe. Once there, click on java.exe.
    02-23-16 11:31 AM
    Try this: click the Browse button and then navigate to java.exe. Once there, click on java.exe.
    Click the browse button within the Patcher?
    02-23-16 01:10 PM
    OK...the answer for someone to make heads or tails fo this versus this cryptic message is:

1. Open Patcher
    2. Click on the Paths tab
    3. Next to the Java.exe box, click on Browse
    4. Browse to C Drive, then program files X86, then Java, then there will be the latest version... lick on that and isnert that new file in the java.exe section of the Patcher.
    5. then, hook up you device and go the the APK files that you have transferred to your SD card
    6. Then patch those
    7. Then unistall the app you juts patched
    8. Then reinstall the app you want from Google Play services

Phew.

Now having done all that, I got to CNBC within the Google Play Store, which I have tried to uninstall numerous times, and it says it's still installed, and there isn't even a CNBC icon on any of my screens...????
    02-23-16 01:39 PM
    I also keep getting "Unfortunately Google Play Services has Stopped"

Do I need to first patch Google Play services? I thought I downloaded a patched version of Google Play Services?

I just patched the Google Maps APK, but when I go to Google Play Store, it says Google Maps needs to be updated. Do I update it and uninstall it and then reinstall it?
    02-23-16 01:52 PM
    I tried deleting and reinstalling Google Play Services by long pressing and deleting Google Play Store and then reinstalling it from P1 of this thread.

Now I get "Unfortunately, com.google.android.gms has stopped"
    02-23-16 02:14 PM
    Only Cobalt can modify that app. It takes some extra tinkering.
    Well its definitely not urgent considering updates come out regularly, but would be nice to have... or to know how to update Google Play Games on our own somehow...
    02-23-16 02:27 PM
    New versions will be available in March.
    02-23-16 03:37 PM
    No one answer my quation???
    02-23-16 05:32 PM
    No one answer my quation???
    As this is your first post here how would we know what the question was.

Wait I think I know.....Read the First Page of this thread....
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-23-16 05:34 PM
    dear Cobalt

i install eagleeyes.. it was succes.. but when i open the app try to conecting google service...it stop on there.. i try to pacth.. but on play service pacther said there is no need top pacth... can you help me.. thank before
    Please somebody help in this case
    02-23-16 05:35 PM
    Hey so I dl the google id thing but the device tells me it cannot install, any ideas?
    02-23-16 09:40 PM
    Hey so I dl the google id thing but the device tells me it cannot install, any ideas?
    Read the first post.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-23-16 10:22 PM
    OK...the answer for someone to make heads or tails fo this versus this cryptic message is:

1. Open Patcher
    2. Click on the Paths tab
    3. Next to the Java.exe box, click on Browse
    4. Browse to C Drive, then program files X86, then Java, then there will be the latest version... lick on that and isnert that new file in the java.exe section of the Patcher.
    5. then, hook up you device and go the the APK files that you have transferred to your SD card
    6. Then patch those
    7. Then unistall the app you juts patched
    8. Then reinstall the app you want from Google Play services

Phew.

Now having done all that, I got to CNBC within the Google Play Store, which I have tried to uninstall numerous times, and it says it's still installed, and there isn't even a CNBC icon on any of my screens...????
    I also keep getting "Unfortunately Google Play Services has Stopped"

Do I need to first patch Google Play services? I thought I downloaded a patched version of Google Play Services?

I just patched the Google Maps APK, but when I go to Google Play Store, it says Google Maps needs to be updated. Do I update it and uninstall it and then reinstall it?
    I tried deleting and reinstalling Google Play Services by long pressing and deleting Google Play Store and then reinstalling it from P1 of this thread.

Now I get "Unfortunately, com.google.android.gms has stopped"
    First thing first, you have a defective android runtime, you need to downgrade it first:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...058115/‎
    02-24-16 01:19 AM
9,813 ... 195196197198199 ...