Just follow the instructions here on how to sign in CoC to Google+ from your BB10 device.

http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id
    Thank you Conite I hope I will succeed because I would rather stick to my BB110 than to lose my TH9 village. Lol

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 09:25 AM
    Thank you Conite I hope I will succeed because I would rather stick to my BB110 than to lose my TH9 village. Lol

Posted via CB10
    I guess that what is important to some these days??????
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-21-16 11:21 AM
    I guess that what is important to some these days??????
    Domem people just have too much time on their hands

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-21-16 02:26 PM
    by patching u mean patch by apps like lucky patcher ?
    02-21-16 02:50 PM
    by patching u mean patch by apps like lucky patcher ?
    You have to patch using Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    02-21-16 02:52 PM
    You have to patch using Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    I've found a way to get Lucky Patcher to work.

 Priv... cue the comeback!
    02-21-16 03:05 PM
    I've found a way to get Lucky Patcher to work.

It still works to a limited degree, but not well. There have been a lot of changes recently, and Lucky Patcher does not account for them.
    02-21-16 03:08 PM
    It still works to a limited degree, but not well. There have been a lot of changes recently, and Lucky Patcher does not account for them.
    Hence the closing of the Lucky Patcher thread.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 02-21-16 at 04:40 PM.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    02-21-16 04:06 PM
    Anyone else having problems with tinder? I keep getting the "not supported " warning, even though it's already whitelisted :s
    02-21-16 05:54 PM
    dear Cobalt

i install eagleeyes.. it was succes.. but when i open the app try to conecting google service...it stop on there.. i try to pacth.. but on play service pacther said there is no need top pacth... can you help me.. thank before
    02-21-16 06:31 PM
    What I did was white list the app, patch it, and once the window comes up (after a few minutes, so be patient), press go to file (make sure you've uninstalled the unpatched app) and install the patched app. I've removed Google play dependencies with two apps so far and the method worked with both.

02-21-16 07:34 PM
    What I did was white list the app, patch it, and once the window comes up (after a few minutes, so be patient), press go to file (make sure you've uninstalled the unpatched app) and install the patched app. I've removed Google play dependencies with two apps so far and the method worked with both.

The fact is, success rate is low. You'll see.
    02-21-16 07:52 PM
    Hi all, I'm trying to patch and install Youtube Creator Studio, but ran in to hiccups. Installed the patcher in C:\\:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-untitled.pngCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-untitled1.pngCobalt's official Google Apps landing page-untitled2.png

Help? Thanks.
    02-22-16 03:53 AM
    Hi all, I'm trying to patch and install Youtube Creator Studio, but ran in to hiccups. Installed the patcher in C:\\:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	1065 
Size:	512.8 KB 
ID:	392185Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled1.png 
Views:	1062 
Size:	279.0 KB 
ID:	392186Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.png 
Views:	1061 
Size:	206.5 KB 
ID:	392187

Help? Thanks.
    Did you leave the check box for decompile unchecked in the options tab?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-22-16 06:11 AM
    Can anybody redesign gooogle services framework?

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    02-22-16 06:22 AM
    This is the full way to get a patch success on Lucky Patcher. Sorry for the length, but it is in detail.
    DISCLAIMER : I am not trying to bash anyone or prove them wrong, I just want to give people who don't have access to a computer a method to patch. I am not responsible for any damage done to your device, though there is little risk in patching to get rid of Google Play dependencies. I do not guarantee it will work, just that it is a useful workaround.

With this method I have successfully patched 3 different apps, wink weather, forge of empires, and CNBC.

Steps:

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_204032.png

Everyone who has gotten Google Play Store apps knows this dreaded message. This is how to fix it.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_204109.png

First, white list the app with Google+ white list.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_204225.png

Next, find your app, press the menu of patches button, and press make modified apk. Press apk without license verification. Uncheck auto mode and check remove Google Play dependencies.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_205130.png

Wait until you find this window. Don't worry about all the 'failed' patches, those are just the ones that didn't need to be patched. And I can't stress enough. Be patient. It may take a long time, up to 5 to 10 minutes. Your phone may start heating up and draining, because patching is a battery intensive task.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_205141.png

Delete the unpatched app.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_205157.png

On Lucky Patcher, press go to file. Install it as you would normally.

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160221_205427.png

Open the app. If it doesn't load, close it and reopen it.

I hope that helped! Lucky Patching!

* IMPORTANT: If you have ANY access to a computer, use Play Services Patcher, as it works much better.*

Last edited by Rare BlackBerry Fan; 02-22-16 at 08:06 PM.
    02-22-16 07:13 AM
    [posted in error - please ignore]
    Last edited by JamesW_UK; 02-22-16 at 11:45 AM.
    02-22-16 09:02 AM
    This is the full way to get a patch success on Lucky Patcher. Sorry for the length, but it is in detail.
    DISCLAIMER : I am not trying to bash anyone or prove them wrong, I just want to give people who don't have access to a computer a method to patch. I am not responsible for any damage done to your device, though there is little risk in patching to get rid of Google Play dependencies. I do not guarantee it will work, just that it is a useful workaround.

With this method I have successfully patched 3 different apps, wink weather, forge of empires, and CNBC.

Steps:

Name:	IMG_20160221_204032.png 
Views:	828 
Size:	64.1 KB 
ID:	392193

Everyone who has gotten Google Play Store apps knows this dreaded message. This is how to fix it.

Name:	IMG_20160221_204109.png 
Views:	829 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	392194

Name:	IMG_20160221_204225.png 
Views:	827 
Size:	152.9 KB 
ID:	392195

Next, find your app, press the menu of patches button, and press make modified apk. Press apk without license verification. Uncheck auto mode and check r remove Google Play dependencies.

Name:	IMG_20160221_205130.png 
Views:	823 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	392196

Wait until you find this window. Don't worry about all the 'failed' patches, those are just the ones that didn't need to be patched. And I can't stress enough. Be patient. It may take a long time, up to 5 to 10 minutes. Your phone may start heating up and draining, because patching is a battery intensive task.

Name:	IMG_20160221_205141.png 
Views:	823 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	392197

Name:	IMG_20160221_205157.png 
Views:	821 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	392198

Name:	IMG_20160221_205427.png 
Views:	821 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	392199

App should be installed?

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    02-22-16 09:10 AM

Steps:

Next, find your app, press the menu of patches button, and press make modified apk. Press apk without license verification. Uncheck auto mode and check r remove Google Play dependencies.

App should be installed?

Z3/10.3.2.2813 (D/G)
    While I appreciate you are just trying to help by repeating the Lucky Patcher instructions we already know, this will lead to problems.

As I, and many others (including Cobalt), have indicated, Lucky Patcher should not be used (except in the most rare cases), as it is generally unreliable.

We have spent months trying to get the message out, trying to reduce the workload on those who help troubleshoot for others. Let's not undo that work.

For everyone else reading, to be clear, please use Play Services Patcher on your PC for patching.
    02-22-16 09:33 AM
    [QUOTE=monicamarie292;12267248]Any one know a good transit app for public transportation? I am having the hardest time with the Google play services apk and I need a transit app desperately. Thanks....

Once patched, Moovit, and Transit work very well for me. Both also integrate Uber as well. If all else fails Google Maps works great around most of the world.
    02-22-16 09:47 AM
    [QUOTE=flyferrari;12278299]
    Any one know a good transit app for public transportation? I am having the hardest time with the Google play services apk and I need a transit app desperately. Thanks....

Once patched, Moovit, and Transit work very well for me. Both also integrate Uber as well. If all else fails Google Maps works great around most of the world.
    I can confirm that Moovit doesn't need to be patch and works perfectly without patching that's why I choose it over the other apps. It seems like it doesn't need Google Play Services to work.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 09:55 AM
    Just so hard...most of my Android apps won't run. Even CNBC? There just are so few specific instructions on how to do this...so much work by you guys and yet leaves so much open to interpretation/misunderstanding.

OK, so I moved all my APK files (I think, although I don;t see one for Google Play itself) to my SD card. The I plugged in and dragged and dropped them to a file on my computer.

Then, I opened my Play Services Patcher and browsed to a file like com.google.android.apps.maps.apk.

Then, i pushed Go and got an error message:

Java.exe could not be found. Please configure the Java path in the Java settings or install the latest Java Runtime Environment.

Well, I reinstalled java and rebooted. Still same error message.

Once I figure this out, I'm still not sure how to replace the unpatched APK files on my device with the hopefully patched APK files on my computer?
    02-22-16 01:01 PM
    Your apps are a god send to keeping BB10 relevant - it remains for me a far more efficient OS than the cluttered and unintuitive Android or iOS which are more about the apps than communicating.

I am sure this question has been asked before, but I can't find the answer. For free APK it is easy to download the app to a PC then patch the file before transferring it to the BB device, but the Windows APK downlownloader I am using will not allow paid apps to be downloaded and patched. Is it possible to patch purchased Apps? If yes, how?
    02-22-16 02:45 PM
    Download the purchased app from Play Store and grab the file in downloads folder.
    jzajac likes this.
    02-22-16 03:03 PM
    (message deleted due to below post)
    Last edited by gng11; 02-22-16 at 03:40 PM.
    02-22-16 03:09 PM
9,813 ... 194195196197198 ...