Hi,
    Thank you for the excellent Programms. I downloaded all the essential programms and Google Services and installed them on my Z10. Additionally I downloaded your patcher to patch HHonors.apk on my Laptop. It worked but displayed a warning "This App may only work together with a patched version of com.google.android.gms.apk". Because I had installed this Version on my Z10 I transferred the patched HHonors to my Z10 (before I uninstalled HHonors on my Z10). Unfortunaltey its displaying a message that the program can not be installed on my Z10. Any idea?
    02-12-16 05:28 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you for the excellent Programms. I downloaded all the essential programms and Google Services and installed them on my Z10. Additionally I downloaded your patcher to patch HHonors.apk on my Laptop. It worked but displayed a warning "This App may only work together with a patched version of com.google.android.gms.apk". Because I had installed this Version on my Z10 I transferred the patched HHonors to my Z10 (before I uninstalled HHonors on my Z10). Unfortunaltey its displaying a message that the program can not be installed on my Z10. Any idea?
    Sounds like the uninstall bug. Look here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    02-12-16 07:31 AM
    Hi,
    Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I can't open "https://mega.nz/#!9JIhFIyJ!GYnFXMeLDn1mLPtE-3xOP36HzAyaxbjpSCZBeHP1ueQ" neither on my Laptop (its only displaying "M") nor on my Z10 ("we do not yet support mobile browswers). Any other idea? Appreciated.
    02-12-16 08:14 AM
    Later (from home) I will try to download "https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39879918" and will post the result here.

Unfortunately, it soes not work, downloading is always interrupted with a 'network error'. This is independant from where (location in Germany) I'm trying to download. Any idea?
    Last edited by Steve_IA; 02-13-16 at 06:28 AM.
    02-12-16 09:08 AM
    Play Music works just fine after patching. I use it all the time on my Passport.
    I can open the app but keep getting this attached message from Google every day in my notifications.
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160212_105515.jpg  
    02-12-16 10:11 AM
    I can open the app but keep getting this attached message from Google every day in my notifications.
    You patched the music app with Play Services Patcher on your PC and installed Cobalt's modified Google Play Services (along with his other apps)?
    02-12-16 10:21 AM
    Can someone post a mega link with newest version of patched Google Maps for me here please?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ginowine; 02-12-16 at 10:54 PM.
    02-12-16 10:29 PM
    Please I need a link to download gmaps patcher, just been turning in circles

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 01:46 AM
    Hi there.. I am new here.. I am holding a Leap and installed the CNBC app but didn't function because of "Google Play Services needed ".. I read page 1 here several times but still not sure if what to install in order for these kind of apps that require Google Play Services to function.. I don't need Google games or other complicated things.. I just have that CNBC and another weather app that are not functioning right... kindly advise of what I need to install.. and last thing: will the device operate normally after installing those files OR will it have any negative impacts that I have to bear living with... thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 05:14 AM
    Hi there.. I am new here.. I am holding a Leap and installed the CNBC app but didn't function because of "Google Play Services needed ".. I read page 1 here several times but still not sure if what to install in order for these kind of apps that require Google Play Services to function.. I don't need Google games or other complicated things.. I just have that CNBC and another weather app that are not functioning right... kindly advise of what I need to install.. and last thing: will the device operate normally after installing those files OR will it have any negative impacts that I have to bear living with... thanks

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post again and follow the instructions. Make sure you follow any links in the first post. It's really that simple. There aren't any negative impacts.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-13-16 05:52 AM
    Is there any reason why when trying to open the google+ and youtube app I get Google play services is not supported on your device error? Have I done something wrong. I got all the apps needed.
    02-13-16 06:19 AM
    Is there any reason why when trying to open the google+ and youtube app I get Google play services is not supported on your device error? Have I done something wrong. I got all the apps needed.
    Did you patch those apps with Cobalt's Play Service Patcher?
    02-13-16 06:21 AM
    I'm using BlackBerry z3. I want to download play store. I download Cobalts play store. But com.android.vending show unable to instal this file. Why this is not installing

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 07:29 AM
    Can someone post a mega link with newest version of patched Google Maps for me here please?

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    Download from Google Play Store, and then patch with Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    02-13-16 07:48 AM
    Did you patch those apps with Cobalt's Play Service Patcher?
    Yes using luck patcher on my phone.
    02-13-16 08:23 AM
    Yes using luck patcher on my phone.
    Lucky Patcher is no good. You have to use Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    02-13-16 08:29 AM
    Okay. Will go that route. Thanks!
    02-13-16 08:43 AM
    Any update for newest google services??
    Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 08:53 AM
    Any update for newest google services??
    Posted via CB10
    If there is an update Cobalt will announce it and the update will be posted in the first post. You can always check that post for updated apps.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 02-13-16 at 09:34 AM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-13-16 09:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    Its on page 1 which is the first post of this thread....
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-13-16 09:28 AM
    Still not working for me. New at patching so please bare with me. And thank you for the help. I analyzed the apk and I am getting the Jav.exe could not be found error. I just updated java on the PC and checked to make sure that the file ended in exe and it does.

This is the java file attached: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
    02-13-16 09:35 AM
    Still not working for me. New at patching so please bare with me. And thank you for the help. I analyzed the apk and I am getting the Jav.exe could not be found error. I just updated java on the PC and checked to make sure that the file ended in exe and it does.

This is the java file attached: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe
    Just hit the "path" tab in Play Services Patcher, and browse for the jave.exe file.

Also make sure you select "update framework" in the options tab the first time you use the app. (You won't have to do that again)
    J_Hooks likes this.
    02-13-16 09:40 AM
    Download from Google Play Store, and then patch with Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    Thanks Conite,

It did the trick and works perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-16 10:51 AM
    Hi, is there any other link available?
    02-13-16 11:22 AM
    Yesterday, 10:08 AM
    #4756 Report Post
    Later (from home) I will try to download "https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/39879918" and will post the result here.

Unfortunately, it soes not work, downloading is always interrupted with a 'network error'. This is independant from where (location in Germany) I'm trying to download. Any idea?
    02-13-16 11:23 AM
9,813 ... 189190191192193 ...