If you have Cobalt's Playstore properly installed, go ahead and download the Home Monitor app and any other updated apps through the Playstore but Do Not install them. Move the downloaded apk's from your device to the PC you have Play Services Patcher installed on, patch the apk's, and then move them back to your device and install them. Only apps that have in-app billing or need access to Google+ need to be whitelisted. Once whitelisted they do not have to be whitelisted again with each update. But patched apps can only be updated with patched apps. To try to install a patched app over and unpatched app or vice versa will only get you an "unable to install" notification.
    02-07-16 12:30 AM
    Hey guys! Two questions!

1. I am trying to patch Blink Home Monitor. I am not sure if it uses Play Services though. When I try to put it through whitelist, it crashes it! Any idea why? Do I just download normally through Playstore?

2. I am getting notifications for app updates via Play. How do I do these updates? Do I have to download the new APK from somewhere else and put it through the patcher again and then white list it? Or can I update directly from Playstore now? How about paid apps? How do these works? Thanks in advance:-)
    When you start to update an app from Cobalt's Play Store, the APK file saves to your device in device->downloads in your file manager. Just back out of the install screen when it shows up, and patch the downloaded file. Then you can install the patched app over the previous version, no need to uninstall in this case.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-07-16 06:53 AM
    If you have Cobalt's Playstore properly installed, go ahead and download the Home Monitor app and any other updated apps through the Playstore but Do Not install them. Move the downloaded apk's from your device to the PC you have Play Services Patcher installed on, patch the apk's, and then move them back to your device and install them. Only apps that have in-app billing or need access to Google+ need to be whitelisted. Once whitelisted they do not have to be whitelisted again with each update. But patched apps can only be updated with patched apps. To try to install a patched app over and unpatched app or vice versa will only get you an "unable to install" notification.
    Thanks so much for the clarification! I appreciate it!! I just tried with the Blink Home Monitor, but it says 'unable to install'. I've never had this on the phone before, and the only thing I tried to do was whitelist it....and it would crash the whitelist. Guess it's just completely not compatible with Blackberry! So sad as I love this system....and use the app all the time:-(
    02-07-16 11:16 AM
    When you start to update an app from Cobalt's Play Store, the APK file saves to your device in device->downloads in your file manager. Just back out of the install screen when it shows up, and patch the downloaded file. Then you can install the patched app over the previous version, no need to uninstall in this case.

Thanks so much! Now to do some updates:-)
    02-07-16 11:17 AM
    I need help with in-app purchase. I have installed everything as instructed, patched the app that needed to and white listed the one that needed to.

But for Flightradar24, it is not letting me buy in-app.

Is the whitelist not working for all the app? If someone has experienced with Flightradar24, please share your experience.
    Last edited by salamakal; 02-07-16 at 02:33 PM.
    02-07-16 01:57 PM
    Is play store installed?
    02-08-16 01:59 AM
    Notworking
    02-08-16 04:00 AM
    Notworking playservces I am tying but they say contact to manufacture
    02-08-16 04:02 AM
    Notworking playservces I am tying but they say contact to manufacture
    What files do you have installed? And did you patch the app? You need to provide much more information to be helped.

02-08-16 05:31 AM
    Is play store installed?
    Yes, play store is installed. I was able to buy the pro version but in-app is not working even though the app is whitelisted.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 06:17 AM
    Can't install the Google Account Manager on my BB Passport SE. It says "Unable to install the app".
    02-08-16 08:08 AM
    Tinder working for anyone pls help for z10

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 09:45 AM
    Can't install the Google Account Manager on my BB Passport SE. It says "Unable to install the app".
    Did you have it on your device before?
    02-08-16 10:03 AM
    Tinder working for anyone pls help for z10

Posted via CB10
    I'm not going to log in, but it seems to install just fine.
    02-08-16 10:11 AM
    I patched Dominations and I cannot uninstall (because I would try to re-install) what I do?

Passport Silver Edition,
    02-08-16 11:17 AM
    I patched Dominations and I cannot uninstall (because I would try to re-install) what I do?

Passport Silver Edition,
    See posts 1 and 6.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-08-16 11:21 AM
    Hello Conite

No its a new device, just had 1mobile market and another google account added.
    Problem fixed after factory reset, but there should be some more convenient solution?
    02-08-16 11:49 AM
    Hello Conite

No its a new device, just had 1mobile market and another google account added.
    Problem fixed after factory reset, but there should be some more convenient solution?
    If you are on 2876 (2836), you must install the older Runtime to be able to delete in general.

Did you do a restore after you factory reset?
    02-08-16 11:52 AM
    Hey guys!
    Is there some kind of workaround to have Blink Home Monitor working on Blackberry? In the Playstore is simply says it's not compatible with my device. I'm guessing it's impossible but thought I'd ask first! Thanks in advance:-)
    02-08-16 04:54 PM
    Hey guys!
    Is there some kind of workaround to have Blink Home Monitor working on Blackberry? In the Playstore is simply says it's not compatible with my device. I'm guessing it's impossible but thought I'd ask first! Thanks in advance:-)
    It requires Android 4.4 (Kitkat) or above. So there is no workaround.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-08-16 05:37 PM
    Ahhh that's why! Too bad:-( Hope they can work something out for us BB users, but I'm doubting that:-( Thanks for the response!
    02-08-16 06:24 PM
    Ahhh that's why! Too bad:-( Hope they can work something out for us BB users, but I'm doubting that:-( Thanks for the response!
    Right now the best workaround we have for that is to download the last compatible version and just not update it. Check out apkmirror, see if you can find a 4.3 version that works there.

02-08-16 07:03 PM
    Knowing what we know now about the state of the runtime I wish they would have updated to 4.4 (Kit Kat)the last go around. Would have gave us additional time to be compatible. Jellybean will be supported not as long.

Posted via CB10 on My BlackBerry Passport SE Running 10.3.2.2876
    02-08-16 08:27 PM
    Knowing what we know now about the state of the runtime I wish they would have updated to 4.4 (Kit Kat)the last go around. Would have gave us additional time to be compatible. Jellybean will be supported not as long.

Posted via CB10 on My BlackBerry Passport SE Running 10.3.2.2876
    Kitkat started appearing on Android devices early in 2014 - too late for BB10's 10.3.X which came out in beta in March of 2014.
    02-08-16 09:20 PM
    Right now the best workaround we have for that is to download the last compatible version and just not update it. Check out apkmirror, see if you can find a 4.3 version that works there.

Ohh! Good call....it's pretty new and I don't think they have live camera viewing in the old versions, but will see what I can find out! Thanks:-)
    02-08-16 10:17 PM
9,813 ... 186187188189190 ...