Hello cobalt.....
    I want to ask to you that is google play services in this thread is prepatched can I download and install directly on my phone.

Posted via CB10
    First. Please don't quote War and Peace when asking a question.

Second. What you so painstakingly copied is a step by step guide to the installation of modified versions of Google services, designed to run on BlackBerry OS 10. Read the post, follow the steps.

P.

Swiped on my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport, a beast among sheep.
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-05-16 12:52 AM
    First. Please don't quote War and Peace when asking a question.

Second. What you so painstakingly copied is a step by step guide to the installation of modified versions of Google services, designed to run on BlackBerry OS 10. Read the post, follow the steps.

P.

Swiped on my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport, a beast among sheep.
    Okey cool down.....sorry for hurting your finger to scroll little longer size page.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 01:25 AM
    im not able to install google paly games and play stores
    downloaded form above link in bb android installer it shows "app cannot be install " ??
    plz help
    02-05-16 02:18 AM
    neeraj plz help i'm unable to install google play service and google play games ... downloaded form above link it shows unable to install in bbz10 android installer
    02-05-16 02:25 AM
    Ashish...Very first install google account then install blackberry id these both are necessary to use any kind of google services.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 03:03 AM
    neeraj plz help i'm unable to install google play service and google play games ... downloaded form above link it shows unable to install in bbz10 android installer
    Here is link that will help you..... http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=914930
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=947141
    Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 03:31 AM
    hi do u have a link for google playstore im not getting it anywere pls

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 05:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's in the first post, which has been quoted seven posts above your post. I'm not sure how you missed it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gfondeur likes this.
    02-05-16 05:20 AM

Posted via CB10
    Link is here....
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 05:28 AM
    Hi, I am working my way through the the page 1 process, and when I click the link to download the GPS and the Google games, it shows that the file is to be saved, but after a click save, no file is actually downloaded. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 06:28 AM
    Okay... took the link to the other forum post to get the Google Play Store.

Now to figure out how to get the Starbucks app to install...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 06:34 AM
    Okay... took the link to the other forum post to get the Google Play Store.

Now to figure out how to get the Starbucks app to install...

Posted via CB10
    First install Cobalt's Play Service Patcher on your computer, not phone. Next download the app, it wont install but the apk will be in your download folder in your phone. Next connect your phone to your computer and open up GSP. You can copy the apk to your computer or in one the tabs of GPS you can point it to your apk in the download folder. Just follow the instructions in the Play Service Patcher threads first post.
    02-05-16 07:53 AM
    First install Cobalt's Play Service Patcher on your computer, not phone. Next download the app, it wont install but the apk will be in your download folder in your phone. Next connect your phone to your computer and open up GSP. You can copy the apk to your computer or in one the tabs of GPS you can point it to your apk in the download folder. Just follow the instructions in the Play Service Patcher threads first post.
    Thanks Snokeaire. I'm doing this on the fly and was late for work! It should not be this way.... anyone have a patched APK already?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 08:01 AM
    Thanks Snokeaire. I'm doing this on the fly and was late for work! It should not be this way.... anyone have a patched APK already?
    Patching might be unnecessary. See:
    New Starbucks v3.2.4 update working PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    02-05-16 09:08 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

many thanks for your work and the support you provide to bb10. Respect. I have installed all 3 apps which enable the Google Play. Then I installed google maps, but removed it so that I could try patching it due to the annoying Google services notification. However, the patching didn't quite work out, and I can't seem to be able to install maps I again. I removed this app using the normal BlackBerry 10 method. When I open Google Play store it says that the app is installed and I can open it from there somehow, but there is no icon on the BB10 desktop.

So, is there any solution to this, did I do something wrong?

Many thanks for your time and support in advance.
    Danijel
    02-06-16 05:17 AM
    Check the tread about the android runtime fix.
    TrailDan likes this.
    02-06-16 09:21 AM
    is there a way to patch apk's in the phone?
    02-06-16 10:40 AM
    No.....

WE ARE THE BlackBerry BOYS.
    02-06-16 10:46 AM
    A phone app called Lucky Patcher can successfully patch some apks.
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]
    02-06-16 11:20 AM
    How to remove Google Play services dependencies with Lucky Patcher [but not Snapchat]
    Yes.....how I can forget that.
    Ahhhhhhh

02-06-16 11:54 AM
    Yes.....how I can forget that.
    Ahhhhhhh

But not really recommended... key word was "some". Most of what can be patched, should be patched with GPS Patcher. Your choice.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-06-16 03:33 PM
    I've installed ID, Account Manager and Play Services, but I still get that terrible message that the apps are 'dependent on Google play services which are not installed on your phone'. I can't get the Hangouts and Gmail apps to work.

Any tweaking ideas, anyone? Thanks.
    02-06-16 06:06 PM
    I've installed ID, Account Manager and Play Services, but I still get that terrible message that the apps are 'dependent on Google play services which are not installed on your phone'. I can't get the Hangouts and Gmail apps to work.

Any tweaking ideas, anyone? Thanks.
    You also have to patch any apps that require those services. Use Play Services Patcher on your PC.
    02-06-16 06:18 PM
    Just grabbed it- many thanks....gimme somethin' to do tonight.
    02-06-16 06:30 PM
    Hey guys! Two questions!

1. I am trying to patch Blink Home Monitor. I am not sure if it uses Play Services though. When I try to put it through whitelist, it crashes it! Any idea why? Do I just download normally through Playstore?

2. I am getting notifications for app updates via Play. How do I do these updates? Do I have to download the new APK from somewhere else and put it through the patcher again and then white list it? Or can I update directly from Playstore now? How about paid apps? How do these works? Thanks in advance:-)
    02-07-16 12:04 AM
9,813 ... 185186187188189 ...