I could post the patched apk, but then this thread would get out of hand very quickly...
    Too late! Lol

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    conite and gfondeur like this.
    01-27-16 03:11 PM
    Conite did it stuck with ubisoft logo on black background? Waiting 5 minutes still only logo
    Attached Thumbnails Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160127_222658.png  
    01-27-16 03:30 PM
    Conite did it stuck with ubisoft logo on black background? Waiting 5 minutes still only logo
    I left mine for half an hour. It loaded a huge obb file before getting to that screen first though, which took 10 minutes or so. Did you whitelist the unpatched apk too?
    01-27-16 03:34 PM
    When I try to install Google Account Manager 4.3.3 it just says "unable to install this app" after a bit and closes. I'm running mobile one market, is that part of the reason?
    01-27-16 04:43 PM
    No. No need to patch ANY of Cobalt's apps.

You need to patch any apk (Android app) that requires the use of Google Play Services, like GMaps.
    This is the first time I've grasped this, although I still have the same question how to get the APK file form my blackberry to my computer and into the Patcher.

So, you're saying every app I have needs to be run through this patcher...ok...the one I was trying to use was CNBC. So I have downloaded the CNBC App using Google Play...now how do I patch it given that I now have the patcher on my computer.

I don't understand how to get the APK file from my Blackberry onto my computer and into the patcher (and then back again to my Blackberry)?
    01-27-16 05:56 PM
    This is the first time I've grasped this, although I still have the same question how to get the APK file form my blackberry to my computer and into the Patcher.

So, you're saying every app I have needs to be run through this patcher...ok...the one I was trying to use was CNBC. So I have downloaded the CNBC App using Google Play...now how do I patch it given that I now have the patcher on my computer.

I don't understand how to get the APK file from my Blackberry onto my computer and into the patcher (and then back again to my Blackberry)?
    To be clear - only apps that use Google Play Services need to be patched.

Just plug your device into your computer and copy the apk from the download folder. Or use Dropbox or any other cloud drive as an intermediary. There are many ways.
    01-27-16 05:58 PM
    I have installed the patched google play services provided by you, now when I am trying to install the S/W's installed thru Google Play Services, it crashing post clicking the uninstall button.
    01-28-16 09:40 AM
    Sorry guys... did anyone knows how to fix gps on patched google maps?
    Unpatched app will work for gps but not for recent search and patched app works for recent but not for gps
    01-28-16 02:14 PM
    My computer doesn't seem to see my device as an extra drive. It do see it on blackberry Link.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 02:58 PM
    How can I download play store?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 03:04 PM
    How can I download play store?

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344
    01-28-16 03:10 PM
    How do I get my laptop to see my Blackberry as a device when it's plugged in. It doesn't show up, just a C drive and a D drive.

I can see my device as connected in Blackberry Link, and it show's it's charging when connected and make a noise when the connection is established.
    01-28-16 03:40 PM
    Hi to you all
    Thanks for what I believe is a great job helping people fix what they believe to be unfixed.
    But all of this isn't helping me.
    I was using "waze" on daily basis and it has became very difficult to kip it alive because "Waze is not developing for BlackBerry anymore.
    Every OS update has caused more and more problems with the app that was downloaded from app stores (Amazon,snap ,google ,atc).
    The only version that was working (not without problems but I could live with it's behavior)was the one downloaded from "BlackBerry World".
    for the last few days this version has stop connecting to the navigation server, I believe it's because "Waze" has drooped the support to this version.
    In the past I was using "Google Maps" as a backup in case "Waze" wasn't working.
    Recently "Google Maps" was not working for me and I was left only with what I could get out of "Waze".
    Now at this time that "Waze" stooped responding I made an attempt to install "Google Play Services" on my device and I came familiar with the work that has been done in this post.
    You have to believe me when I say that I have gone thru the instructions down to the point, but it didn't work for me.
    I auto-loaded the OS and attempted it again but same result, today I made a total security wipe and built up everything from scratch with no restoring, yet same result.
    The problem is that when attempting to open Google maps it crushes the "Android Player" of my device, same thing opening "Waze" that was downloaded from "Google App Store" or from "Snap".
    I beg you guys to maybe find me a solution to this.
    I'm on the verge of swinging a baseball bat when my device is the ball, and ruining out to buy a normal conventional "Android" or god forgive a Iphone.
    Please advice
    Alex
    01-29-16 08:26 AM
    I beg you guys to maybe find me a solution to this.
    I'm on the verge of swinging a baseball bat when my device is the ball, and ruining out to buy a normal conventional "Android" or god forgive a Iphone.
    Please advice
    Alex
    It's difficult to diagnose your problem, because the most recent version of Waze (3.9.9.0) works perfectly on all of my BB10 devices. It does not require Google Play Services, btw.

Sure it takes a long time to load the first time after being installed, but it works great after that.
    01-29-16 08:30 AM
    Dear Conite.
    The problem is elsewhere.
    The main issue is before I even installed Waze.
    I installed Google Maps first but when opening it the android player is crushing.
    This is what I need to diagnose.
    Is there a tool that can help me there.
    Thanks
    Alex
    01-29-16 10:24 AM
    This has been an issue I have struggled with for going on a year. I have the AT&T Classic SQC100-2 and recently upgraded to 10.3.2.2836 hoping this would solve the problems I have had with Waze. Before upgrading the newest version of Waze that would work on my Classic was 3.3. Since upgrading I have been able to install 3.8.1.1 but all attempts to install 3.9.9.0 end with the message "unable to install this app". 3.8.1.1 isn't as stable on my Classic as 3.3 was and about half the time it crashes the first time it loads. When it is running it constantly looses GPS/data connection. Of course it takes 2 minutes to load. I'm glad to hear 3.9.9.0 works on all your devices but would really like to know why it won't on mine.
    01-29-16 12:00 PM
    all attempts to install 3.9.9.0 end with the message "unable to install this app".
    This is a result of the much discussed Runtime bug in 2876 (sw 2836). Your older version, with a different signature, is not properly deleted off your device.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-29-16 12:04 PM
    I had the issue before and after upgrading. So was the bug there prior to 2876?

Update: OK I followed the instructions and downgraded to .231 Android runtime and verified in SECHESI. The upgrade from 3.8.1.1 to 3.9.9.0 still failed with "Unable to install app" so I uninstalled 3.8.1.1 with AppMgr III and was finally able to get 3.9.9.0 installed. That said it launches but quickly becomes unresponsive and refuses to fully load. I've tried numerous times and it always freezes at some point and "Waze isn't responding" pops up. I've waited fifteen minutes to see if it is just slow but it never fully loads.

Update: Well after a good nights sleep it decided to miraculously start working. Gotta love the BlackBerry settling in period.
    Last edited by arhcangel; 02-01-16 at 07:59 AM.
    01-29-16 12:16 PM
    Hi sir my English is not good so I can't understand the post to uninstall android apps what to do with logs can U explain it with screenshot or with video
    01-30-16 01:05 AM
    Is there any way to use Hangout Dialer to work with BB Q10 (OS 10.3)?

I have installed GOOGLE ACCOUNT MANAGER: ESSENTIAL, BLACKBERRY GOOGLE ID: ESSENTIAL,
    Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    and Play Store by Download Google Play Store 6.0.0 build 1.
    Then I have downloaded hangouts from Play Store.
    But when I am trying to open "hangouts" it is showing
    "Hangouts relies on Google Play services, which is not supported by your device.
    Contact the manufacturer for assistance".
    Do I need to install anything else?
    01-30-16 06:55 AM
    Hey Folks,

I'm running a BB Passport Unlocked.

I've been messing around with Cobalt off and on, basically a learn as I go thing, not having great OS technical abilities.

Anyway, I'm thinking of reinstalling Cobalt. I wrote down all my Apps. I figure to do a Factory Wipe in the hopes that it will do a 100% clean of the phone's OS, and etc. Then after reinstalling BB10 and then installing Cobalts, G. Accounts Mgr., G. Play Store, G. Play Services and BB G. ID (is that all I need?).

Then any Apps that I had, I'll look to G. Play Store first, anything that I cannot find on GPS I'll get out of BB World.

Does this sound like a sound approach? Is there a better way to erase everything? Did I include all the Cobalt stuff that will be needed?

Tx's!
    01-30-16 07:44 AM
    Hey Folks,

I'm running a BB Passport Unlocked.

I've been messing around with Cobalt off and on, basically a learn as I go thing, not having great OS technical abilities.

Anyway, I'm thinking of reinstalling Cobalt. I wrote down all my Apps. I figure to do a Factory Wipe in the hopes that it will do a 100% clean of the phone's OS, and etc. Then after reinstalling BB10 and then installing Cobalts, G. Accounts Mgr., G. Play Store, G. Play Services and BB G. ID (is that all I need?).

Then any Apps that I had, I'll look to G. Play Store first, anything that I cannot find on GPS I'll get out of BB World.

Does this sound like a sound approach? Is there a better way to erase everything? Did I include all the Cobalt stuff that will be needed?

Tx's!
    You will also need Cobalt's Play Service Patcher (for your computer) and Whitelist.
    Also make sure you have the proper (read not the buggy version) of Android Runtime or you will not be able to uninstalled Android Apps. Check out Cobalt's thread about the runtime issue and solution: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12206982
    01-30-16 07:50 AM
    You will also need Cobalt's Play Service Patcher (for your computer) and Whitelist.
    Also make sure you have the proper (read not the buggy version) of Android Runtime or you will not be able to uninstalled Android Apps. Check out Cobalt's thread about the runtime issue and solution: OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Thanks, I'm going to do a Factory Wipe so I assume that will eliminate every thing. From what's discussed on that runtime issue perhaps the first thing I should do after Factory Wipe and reinstall of BB10 is download and install those two files to set back runtime. Then start installing Cobalt. PS: have you installed those two runtime files, do you simple drag that single download into saceshi install window or do they have to be separated some how?
    01-30-16 09:48 AM
    Stupid question, are these two required if I don't use 'Games'??

Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build3.apk

Download Google Play Games 3.5.17 [Released on December 11, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....17-cobalt.apk
    01-30-16 10:21 AM
    Stupid question, are these two required if I don't use 'Games'??

Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build3.apk

Download Google Play Games 3.5.17 [Released on December 11, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....17-cobalt.apk
    Services: yes.

Games: no, only if you're playing something that needs the Games file to sync your data.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-30-16 10:45 AM
9,813 ... 183184185186187 ...