Hello all with anyone has issue with BOOM BEACH. I follow all steps below and now the BOOM conected with my Store. I would like to thank you, Mr Cobalt!

I was followed some steps:
    Step 1: Install Google account and added to my device com.google.android.gsf.login.

Step 2: Install Blackberry Google ID to register my device cobalt.blackberry.googleID.

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending.

Step 4: Install Google Settings to sync android data with Play store

Step 5: Install Playgames

Step 6: Reset your device, Patch and install Boombeach <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< find patched app in PS Patcher Folder/output. I was wrong in this step cause i think it's replace the old apk haha

It's work now so thanks again Cobalt.

Sorry for my bad English.

PS: I do not test the data is come back or not if you delete your game, but i think it's work
    01-24-16 10:37 PM
    Halloaa!Sir Cobalt/Conite...i'm following your step before this..its work verryy good..but my problem can't link email to sign in google playservice..very problem..so my question is how to tranfers data application to new android.then sign in my village use new android.if lost village coc ima very very sad because now im level 110. urgent pleasee.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 05:37 AM
    Halloaa!Sir Cobalt/Conite...i'm following your step before this..its work verryy good..but my problem can't link email to sign in google playservice..very problem..so my question is how to tranfers data application to new android.then sign in my village use new android.if lost village coc ima very very sad because now im level 110. urgent pleasee.

Posted via CB10
    Here is a person who did a tutorial on this. Use the latest versions provided here, but follow this guide:

http://cocland.com/tutorials/connect...with-google-id
    01-25-16 06:42 AM
    Hi guys

I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me his device configuration of the Blackberry Priv. My idea is to build a downloader that is able to download the Blackberry Android apps even if you don't have that device.

Anyone interested in helping me out? I would be happy if you could download the app below and send me your device configuration. Thanks!

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...aCollector.apk
    bungaboy, jzajac and rajdon82 like this.
    01-25-16 11:01 AM
    I need a little help

I followed all the steps in this guide ( don't created a new google account cause i had already one, so never used the app google account but its installed )
    I downloaded castle clash from google play store, it runs without patching, but everytime i try to change the account from default to my own google account in the game, the game crashes. Tried to patch it with the Software, worked, but i can not install the patched Version ( "Unable to Install this" is shown) setted it to the white list too.

Any ideas ?

Thanks allready for answers
    01-25-16 12:55 PM
    I need a little help

I followed all the steps in this guide ( don't created a new google account cause i had already one, so never used the app google account but its installed )
    I downloaded castle clash from google play store, it runs without patching, but everytime i try to change the account from default to my own google account in the game, the game crashes. Tried to patch it with the Software, worked, but i can not install the patched Version ( "Unable to Install this" is shown) setted it to the white list too.

Any ideas ?

Thanks allready for answers
    First, you need to sign in and register with Google Login and BlackBerry Google ID even if you have an existing account.

Second, you have to properly delete your existing app prior to installing the patched app. Read back a bit to find a fix for the 2876 Android Runtime bug.
    01-25-16 01:13 PM
    Could you eventually explain me how to deinstall the app? when i want to do it with the google play store it crashes like the game.
    I have registered my own google ID in Blackberry Google ID and it say syncronized succesfully. The Google ID is in Settings under third party IDs too. So, do I need to do here something more with Google Account ?

if its not to much work, could you give ma an link for this bug fix?
    01-25-16 01:24 PM
    Could you eventually explain me how to deinstall the app? when i want to do it with the google play store it crashes like the game.
    I have registered my own google ID in Blackberry Google ID and it say syncronized succesfully. The Google ID is in Settings under third party IDs too. So, do I need to do here something more with Google Account ?

if its not to much work, could you give ma an link for this bug fix?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    Last edited by conite; 01-25-16 at 01:53 PM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-25-16 01:31 PM
    Sorry but what should i do whith this ? there isn something relying to my problem
    01-25-16 01:38 PM
    Hi guys

I'm looking for someone who is willing to send me his device configuration of the Blackberry Priv. My idea is to build a downloader that is able to download the Blackberry Android apps even if you don't have that device.

Anyone interested in helping me out? I would be happy if you could download the app below and send me your device configuration. Thanks!

http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...aCollector.apk
    Anyone?
    01-25-16 01:39 PM
    Can anyone at least tell me how to uninstall an app i downloaded with the playstore ? when i want to uninstallt with the playstore, or android settings, both crashing, the icon is disappeard but in the playstore it says its still installed, in android settings too
    01-25-16 01:47 PM
    01-25-16 01:50 PM
    Helped, everthing works now thanks.

Cause most / all is from you, could you tell me how this works when an App gets an Offical Update, can i just update over google play store / is it the live version of the google store ?, can i update over google playstore and have to patch it again ?
    01-25-16 02:50 PM
    Helped, everthing works now thanks.

Cause most / all is from you, could you tell me how this works when an App gets an Offical Update, can i just update over google play store / is it the live version of the google store ?, can i update over google playstore and have to patch it again ?
    You have to patch every update.
    01-25-16 02:58 PM
    Anyone?
    Maybe make a new thread as most people following this thread have BB's
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-26-16 12:12 AM
    IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS, YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS PAGE OR READ IT ON A PC SCREEN!

Hi!

This thread is all about running Google apps on your Blackberry 10 device. But before we're talking about how to do that, you should first get familiar with some specialities of the Blackberry 10 Android runtime.

The Android runtime in BB OS 10.3 is based on a modified Android OS 4.3 (Jelly Bean). Blackberry removed all Google services from the runtime and replaced them with a Blackberry specific counterpart.

The following components have been removed or replaced by Blackberry:
    • Google Account Manager -> Replaced with Blackberry Account Manager
    • Google Services Framework -> Replaced with a stub that redirects Google Cloud Messaging requests to Blackberry Servers (used for push messaging).
    • Google Play Store -> Replaced with Blackberry World
    • Google Play Services -> Removed with no replacement

As most of the Google apps cannot run properly with this setup, the missing components must be added again to the Blackberry Android runtime. I got my hands on the Android 4.3 GAPPS package, reverse engineered the apps and patched them (Google Account Manager, Google Play Store, Google Play Services), and I wrote an fully compliant emulation of the Google Services Framework (now called Blackberry Google ID) that supports device checkin to the Google services.

If all files are installed and configured, your BB10 device will be able to run almost every Google app with full features (i.e. Google Maps, Google Photos, Google Sheets). Also 3rd Party apps like Clash of Clans will be able to use Google features (i.e. link the game to your Google account and save progress in the cloud).

Please note that you will have to patch apps like Google Maps, Google Photos or Clash of Clans so that they can work together with the new Google files on your device. These apps will display an error message such as "This app requires Google Play Services...". After patching, the message will be gone and the app will be able to use all Google Play Services features.

Known limitations:
    * Push messaging in Android apps does not work (if the device is in sleep mode)
    * Android Wear is only partly supported

Here are the files, ready to be installed. Please note that these files are optimized for Blackberry OS 10.3 and better. This post is updated when new versions get available. Only use this post as source for updates.

Google Account Manager: ESSENTIAL

The Google Account Manager provides full support for Android apps that require a Google login. It is required for most of the Google apps such as Google Maps, Google Play store or Chrome browser. Install the Google Account Manager and login to create a Google system account on your device. Do not remove the app after installation.

Download Google Account Manager 4.3.3 [Released on October 10, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...3.3-cobalt.apk

Blackberry Google ID: ESSENTIAL

The Blackberry Google ID app emulates low level functions of the Google Services Framework. It allows to sign in the device to Google Play Store and it provides content providers that are used to exchange data between Google apps. This app must be installed if you want to use Google Play Store or Google Play Services. Do not remove after installation. Do not unregister after successful registration!

Download Blackberry Google ID 2.8 [Released on December 23, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...ogleid-2.8.apk

Google Play Services

The Google Play services APK contains several individual Google services and runs as a background service in the Android OS runtime. If installed, it provides full Google+ login support. Apps like Clash of Clans or Boom Beach can then synchronize progress with the remote servers. To synchronize game progress, you must also install the patched Google Play Games app.

Please note that the Google Play Services icon will be labled "Google Settings" and not "Google Play Services" after it has been installed on the device!

Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build3.apk

Download Google Play Games 3.5.17 [Released on December 11, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit....17-cobalt.apk

Patching your own apps

Some apps that you download from Play Store may display an error message such as "Google Play Services is not installed on your device". These apps must be patched in order to run on a Blackberry device. Patching is required because my modified Google Play services is signed with a non-Google signing key and this key doesn't match to the hardcoded key in the apps.

Please take note of the following rules for installing patched apps:

1. ALWAYS UNINSTALL ANY UNPATCHED VERSION BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO INSTALL A PATCHED ONE
    2. A patched app can never update an unpatched app (signature mismatch)
    3. An unpatched app can never update a patched app (signature mismatch)
    4. A patched app can always update an patched app (signature is the same, because the patcher always uses the same signature)

You can download the patcher in this thread. Read the instructions there carefully:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

DO NOT PATCH ANY OF THE APPS THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THIS PAGE. THEY ARE PREPATCHED AND READY TO INSTALL!

Google+ Whitelist

This helper app spoofs the developer signature of patched apps so that they can use In-app Billing and Google+ login. You only have to whitelist an app if you want to use In-App billing or if logging in to a server fails.

When you run the app for the first time, a basic set of spoofed signatures is inserted into the database. You can then add your own signatures by following the instructions below.

Instructions:
    1. Run Google+ Whitelist
    2. Click on the three dots in the top right and choose add
    3. Select the UNPATCHED apk file of the app and add it to the whitelist
    4. Patch the app with Play Services Patcher
    5. Install the patched version of the app

Pre-spoofed apps (you don't have to add them anymore):

com.google.android.youtube
    com.google.android.apps.photos
    com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app
    com.google.android.videos
    com.google.android.apps.fitness
    com.google.earth
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs (Google Drive)
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
    com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.sheets
    com.google.android.apps.cloudprint
    com.google.android.apps.vega (Google My Business)
    com.google.android.apps.enterprise.cpanel (Google Admin)
    com.google.android.apps.m4b (Google My Maps)
    com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget (Google News & Weather)
    com.google.android.apps.unveil
    com.google.android.apps.hangoutsdialer
    com.google.android.apps.youtube.creator
    com.google.android.gms
    com.google.android.gm
    com.google.android.talk
    com.google.android.keep
    com.google.android.launcher
    com.google.android.play.games
    com.google.android.googlequicksearch
    com.google.android.music
    com.google.android.apps.books
    com.android.chrome
    com.google.android.calender
    com.google.android.apps.plus
    com.google.android.apps.docs
    com.google.android.apps.magazines
    com.google.android.apps.inbox

com.supercell.boombeach
    com.supercell.clashofclans
    com.supercell.hayday
    com.pushbullet.android
    com.tinder

Google+ Whitelist REQUIRES Blackberry Google ID to be installed on the device, as this app provides the database where the signatures are saved in. If you remove Blackberry Google ID from your device, you will lose your custom added signatures.

Download Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.4 [Released on October 8, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...st-1.0.0.4.apk

Google Play store

The Google Play store APK provides Access to the Google Play app market, where you can browse and download your favorite free and paid Android apps, books or even music. Play Store is also is required by some apps to run correctly, especially if they use any kind of license verification. Google Play store requires Google Account Manager and Blackberry Google ID to be installed on your device.

The discussion and the download link have been moved to this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556

Community patched apps

These apps have been patched by community members using my patching tools. They require all of my apps to be installed on the device.

GetTaxi, Wheely, Lyft, Uber Driver, Uber Cab, TaxiForSure, Ola Cabs, Sidecar Drive [by tatail]
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11580948

Google Youtube 10.37.58 [by hasmukh1]
    https://mega.nz/#!qxxBzAQJ!3p4Zqaef-...tBBwR-KkJDgU9c

Google Photos 1.6.0.103330409 [by hasmukh1]
    https://mega.nz/#!XgATySRY!VGMFLAx3h...IiS6HKDTtEFvmc

Android Settings

The Android Settings APK provides a direct access to the hidden Android settings of the Blackberry device. It also allows to edit the Google Account synchronization settings or to turn off app-notifications being sent to Blackberry hub.

Android settings with included mobile data configuration option
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...etwork-1.0.apk

Android Browser

The Android Browser APK provides a direct access to the original (and hidden) Android browser.
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...id.browser.apk

How to get ALL features working in Google Maps

• Install Google Account Manager and login
    • Install Blackberry Google ID and checkin
    • Install Google Play Sevices (wait 5 minutes after you installed and let the app settle)
    • Patch Google Maps with Play Services Patcher
    • Remove any unpatched version of Google Maps from your device (if existent)
    • Install patched Google Maps

All features like instant AGPS lock-on, timeline, starred places etc. will now work as they would on an Android device.

How to synchronize your village in COC or Boom Beach

You can fully synchronize your village with your Google Account. The village will then be save, even if you delete the app or change your device.

If you already have a village in COC/Boom Beach, you'll have to contact Supercell and tell them to link your village to your Google account. Don't tell them that you have a Blackberry device. Tell them that you have a Samsung S6. Supercell will ask you some questions about your village and then give you a code that identifies your village. You can then use that code to link the village on your Blackberry device.

If you got the code, do the following:

1. Install the full Cobalt Stack (all of my apps)
    2. Uninstall the existing Clash of Clans
    3. Patch Clash of Clans with Play Services Patcher
    4. Install the patched vesion and then connect your village with the code that your received from Supercell

If you are a new player and don't have a village yet, you can simply patch the game, install it and link it right after the turorial. Contacting Supercell is not required.
    hello I tired your steps but still I can't link up my clash of Clans game so please help me or guide me.
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 01:23 AM
    @conite I am trying to install the google play service apk file under this link
    "Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build3.apk"
    But it throw me the "unable to install the app" message. Pls help?
    01-26-16 02:42 AM
    Anyone?
    I'll try to wrestle my wife's Priv from her hands and convince her to let me "play" with it. Hopefully this morning.
    01-26-16 03:50 AM
    @conite I am trying to install the google play service apk file under this link
    "Download Google Play Services 8.4.89 build 3 [Released on January 1, 2016]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build3.apk"
    But it throw me the "unable to install the app" message. Pls help?
    Did you have a previous version installed? If so, it is not properly deleted. If you are on OS2876 (sw2836), you may have to deal with this issue first:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    01-26-16 03:57 AM
    Did you have a previous version installed? If so, it is not properly deleted. If you are on OS2876 (sw2836), you may have to deal with this issue first:

OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    After a fresh autoload of 10.3.2.2876, I also fixed this issue with the given instruction from Colbat, so I am positive there is no previous version of Google Play Service installed on the phone. It seems odd, isnt it?
    01-26-16 05:06 AM
    Anyone?
    Info sent. I hope it helps.
    01-26-16 05:54 AM
    Hi
    I was using "Waze" that was downloaded from BlackBerry world but the past 2 days it has problem connecting to the navigation server.
    I think it is "Waze" dropping this version from there support.
    does any one know if the google play version of Waze is working properly on a BlackBerry Z10?
    Thanks
    Alex
    01-26-16 06:19 AM
    Hi
    I was using "Waze" that was downloaded from BlackBerry world but the past 2 days it has problem connecting to the navigation server.
    I think it is "Waze" dropping this version from there support.
    does any one know if the google play version of Waze is working properly on a BlackBerry Z10?
    Thanks
    Alex
    The latest Waze from Google Play works well.

Delete any older installed ones first. Be mindful of the Android Runtime uninstall bug if you are on OS2876 (sw2836).

Waze takes a long, long time to load the first time after install, so be patient. It's fine after that.
    01-26-16 06:41 AM
    I have a new android device and I do not want to play CoC on my Z30 anymore. what should I do?
    01-26-16 08:46 AM
    I have a new android device and I do not want to play CoC on my Z30 anymore. what should I do?
    Don't play it?

Delete the app?
    gfondeur and RoseBud68 like this.
    01-26-16 09:04 AM
9,813 ... 181182183184185 ...