All this things are installed and I have sign in from gmail account also

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:06 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a Z10STL100-1? If so, they seem to have problems with youtube (or at least the reports are many).
    01-19-16 02:07 PM
    Yes I have that only... Is there any fix?? It would b very helpful for me.. if not then how cn I get back that pre installed youtube app

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:10 PM
    Yes I have that only... Is there any fix?? I would b very helpful to u... if not then how cn I get back that pre installed youtube app

Posted via CB10
    There isn't as far as I know.

Buy Supertube from BBW. You can sign in to your youtube account, and it works much nicer on BB10 anyway.
    01-19-16 02:11 PM
    And brother 1 more help... sorry I am asking for too much of favour... is dubsmash app possible to download in BlackBerry. Z10

Posted via CB10
    mike champagne likes this.
    01-19-16 02:12 PM
    Can anyone help me download dubsmash for BlackBerry. Z10?? Tried many times bt it crashes

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:24 PM
    Can anyone help me download dubsmash for BlackBerry. Z10?? Tried many times bt it crashes

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't really work well. I just tried it. "Trending" tab crashes app. This is just a compatibility issue - not a Google Play Services issue.
    01-19-16 02:50 PM
    Could someone please patch Google voice? Can't seem to get it patched
    01-19-16 06:27 PM
    I have downloaded all of the Cobalt apk files and installed on my Z10 (Google Account, Blackberry Google ID and Play Store)
    When trying to install the Google Services apk (com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build3.apk), Google Settings install opens. When "Install" is selected, Google Play Services "Decline / Accept" opens. After "Accept" is selected,message is displayed "unable to install this app"
    I have tried repeatedly to install the apk file and rebooted my Z10
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-19-16 07:50 PM
    I have downloaded all of the Cobalt apk files and installed on my Z10 (Google Account, Blackberry Google ID and Play Store)
    When trying to install the Google Services apk (com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build3.apk), Google Settings install opens. When "Install" is selected, Google Play Services "Decline / Accept" opens. After "Accept" is selected,message is displayed "unable to install this app"
    I have tried repeatedly to install the apk file and rebooted my Z10
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    This thread might apply to your issue: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lysis-1058115/. Post #1 explains the issue and its cause and it provides a solution.
    01-19-16 09:45 PM
    Hi Cobalt and the rest

Couple of issues with patching, requesting your review and advice

a. Google Keep
    I tried patching google keep with PS patcher but when trying to install the patched file, BB says unable to install the App
    b. Google drive
    trying to patch says File does not require patching

Look forward to your response and Thank you again for the great work. Kindly advice the link to donate

Thanks and Regards
    Hate The Berry
    01-20-16 08:04 AM
    Hi Cobalt and the rest

Couple of issues with patching, requesting your review and advice

a. Google Keep
    I tried patching google keep with PS patcher but when trying to install the patched file, BB says unable to install the App
    b. Google drive
    trying to patch says File does not require patching

Look forward to your response and Thank you again for the great work. Kindly advice the link to donate

Thanks and Regards
    Hate The Berry
    Did you delete the unpatched version of Google Keep prior to attempting to install the patched version? If so, are you on OS2876 (sw2836) where Android apps cannot be deleted?

I've never tried Google Drive (I just use the native PlayCloud app for Google Drive access). Does it warn you that you require Google Play Services?
    01-20-16 08:13 AM
    Hi Conite
    That was super speed

I deleted and restarted passport, however everytime I visit the playstore it shows google keep as installed. This might be because of the the gmail id I am using is also configured for my android mobile

yes you're right, the OS is 2876 (sw2836)

for Google drive, it warns google play services required. But I can try again and will let you know

any suggestions with the google keep

Thanks and Regards
    HTB
    01-20-16 08:20 AM
    Hi Conite
    That was super speed

I deleted and restarted passport, however everytime I visit the playstore it shows google keep as installed. This might be because of the the gmail id I am using is also configured for my android mobile

yes you're right, the OS is 2876 (sw2836)
    The issue (and the fix) with 2876 and deleting Android apps is discussed here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    01-20-16 08:27 AM
    Sir Cobalt.why I gt this text?
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160121_041317_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 02:30 PM
    @coc pushing, did you install, login, and register with Google login and BlackBerry Google ID? Did you install Cobalt's modified Google Play Services and Google Play Games? Did you whitelist and patch the app in question on your PC with Play Services Patcher?

Did you read the first post?
    01-20-16 02:33 PM
    @coc pushing, did you install, login, and register with Google login and BlackBerry Google ID? Did you install Cobalt's modified Google Play Services and Google Play Games? Did you whitelist and patch the app in question on your PC with Play Services Patcher?

Did you read the first post?
    Conite is it possible yourself or cobalt patch Google voice?
    01-20-16 03:34 PM
    Conite is it possible yourself or cobalt patch Google voice?
    The latest version from Google Play Store patches nicely. Just use Play Services Patcher with default settings.
    01-20-16 03:36 PM
    Cobalt,
    I have a Z30 (STA100-3) running SR 10.3.2.566, the most recent official version from Verizon. I’ve installed the following per your 1st post (which I made a point to read 3 times):
    com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk
    cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8.apk
    com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build3.apk
    com.google.android.apps.maps-patched.apk
    com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1.apk
    cobalt.googleplus.whitelist-1.0.0.4.apk
    cobalt-mobilenetwork-1.0.apk

Everything was installed in the proper order. I did not install Google Play Games.

I’ve noticed that the Android GSF ID listed in the BlackBerry Google ID is different from the Android GSF ID listed in Snap. From reading previous posts, I believe I need to change the ID to the one from Snap, but I can’t find anywhere to make that change. I also don’t know if this is a randomly generated GSF ID or if it is one associated with my Samsung Tablet, which has downloaded apps from the Play Store. Both devices use the same email login for my Google account. Can you direct me where to make this change? Thanks.
    01-20-16 09:17 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    I'm using PP SE, and i have problem with my Game Android Data (Because android apps can not restore data from bblink). So i contact theme to take help but they say: BB OS is not pure Android OS, and the game (BOOM BEACH) is not sync with google services so the data can not come back and the game start back from level 1. I don't know why because google service was installed and connect to my game. So even i installed all google service, google play, google id.... but the game can not sync everythings?
    01-20-16 10:15 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    I'm using PP SE, and i have problem with my Game Android Data (Because android apps can not restore data from bblink). So i contact theme to take help but they say: BB OS is not pure Android OS, and the game (BOOM BEACH) is not sync with google services so the data can not come back and the game start back from level 1. I don't know why because google service was installed and connect to my game. So even i installed all google service, google play, google id.... but the game can not sync everythings?
    You have to whitelist and patch the app.
    01-20-16 10:22 PM
    Cobalt,
    I have a Z30 (STA100-3) running SR 10.3.2.566, the most recent official version from Verizon. I�ve installed the following per your 1st post (which I made a point to read 3 times):
    com.google.android.gsf.login-4.3.3-cobalt.apk
    cobalt.blackberry.googleid-2.8.apk
    com.google.android.gms-8.4.89-cobalt-build3.apk
    com.google.android.apps.maps-patched.apk
    com.android.vending-6.0.0-cobalt-build1.apk
    cobalt.googleplus.whitelist-1.0.0.4.apk
    cobalt-mobilenetwork-1.0.apk

Everything was installed in the proper order. I did not install Google Play Games.

I�ve noticed that the Android GSF ID listed in the BlackBerry Google ID is different from the Android GSF ID listed in Snap. From reading previous posts, I believe I need to change the ID to the one from Snap, but I can�t find anywhere to make that change. I also don�t know if this is a randomly generated GSF ID or if it is one associated with my Samsung Tablet, which has downloaded apps from the Play Store. Both devices use the same email login for my Google account. Can you direct me where to make this change? Thanks.
    You don't have to change anything. You can have multiple GSF ID's associated with your device.

The GSF ID is a device identificator (long integer, converted to hex) that is calculated by the Google Server using your device information (email address, Manufacturer, Build, Version, EGL features etc.) A device can have multiple ID's and they are all valid if the Google server provided it.

If you checkin your device with Blackberry Google ID, the app collects your device data, sends it to the Google servers and then receives the GSF ID and a security token. This information is saved in gsevices database, which is part of Blackberry Google ID and is then used to identify your device if you use Google services.
    gtiffany and gfondeur like this.
    01-21-16 02:48 AM
    Hi Conite
    uninstalled Google drive and installed it back from play store and it worked fine, but the same is not the case for google keep. I recieve a new version is already installed

as of now, I will not be trying the workaround recommended by you and hoping that Mr Chen and his band of boys are able to fix the Android app uninstall issue

Thanks and Regards
    HTB
    01-21-16 04:17 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Not only does the game need to be patched and white listed, but I think you also need Cobalt's patched version of Play Games installed as it is required at a certain point in the game for syncing and backing up your data.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by jzajac; 01-21-16 at 06:07 AM.
    01-21-16 05:34 AM
    Q: do you have to install the new app from Play Store and re-white list with every new version, say, of Google Maps, before you then patch the version and install it?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 12:04 PM
9,813 ... 179180181182183 ...