How to update google photos, I tried using patching and then upgrade it but then it stop working. Then I uninstall and reinstall the community patched apk but it says "you have already installed a upgraded version "

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 388032
    Last edited by Krushna Allam; 01-16-16 at 06:10 PM.
    01-16-16 04:34 PM
    Where do I submit a donation for cobalt232 at?????? Can't find that fabled button....pardon my ignorance....

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Silver Edition Passport

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 10:51 PM
    Where do I submit a donation for cobalt232 at?????? Can't find that fabled button....pardon my ignorance....

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Silver Edition Passport

Posted via CB10
    Open BlackBerry Google ID & go to "About"- 3 dots at the top of right hand corner. There is Donate by PayPal Button there.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 01:24 AM
    how to update google photos i tried patching latest apk but faild and then it was not going to accept the older patched version from this website
    01-17-16 02:17 AM
    Thank you very much for the info! -Cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 03:03 AM
    Thanks for the info! - cheers

Posted via CB10
    01-17-16 03:05 AM
    We have a payment method in our restaurants in South Africa, it's a app called Zapper, it's on Google Play store, I downloaded it on my Passport and its all good up to the point when I want to scan and pay, the app then stop working and closes. Does it means the app needs to be patched? If so how? I hope someone can help. Cobalt232 can you perhaps help?

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    Last edited by Leon Thiart; 01-18-16 at 05:11 PM.
    01-17-16 03:38 AM
    We have a payment method in our restaurants in South Africa, it's a app called Zapper, it's on Google Play store, I downloaded it on my Passport and its all good up to the point when I want to scan and pay, the app then stop working and closes. Does it means the app needs to be patched? If so how? I hope someone can help. Bla1ze?

Try it and find out.

If the app does not warn you that you are missing Google Play Services, it's not likely that it needs them.
    01-17-16 08:22 AM
    Patched the newer versions of:
    GMaps v9.19.1 https://mega.nz/#!sVA0XByS!Ckn0CZjRu...QuU8Oiry4TlTIA and
    GPhotos v1.12.0 https://mega.nz/#!8d5h3CZC!u68heiKE0...URHdpSUZ-1QYq0
    Enjoy!
    cbosdell likes this.
    01-17-16 08:39 AM
    how to update google photos i tried patching latest apk but faild and then it was not going to accept the older patched version from this website
    I was able to patch the current version of Google photos.
    - make sure you have the desktop patcher program, not the phone based lucky patcher app. Look for a link on the first page of this thread.
    - download and install the new photos app (won't work yet, I just have better luck finding the APK after a full install process )
    - transfer the .APK file to your computer
    - delete (uninstall) the app from your phone
    - run the .APK file through the patcher program
    - once completed, grab the patched program file and transfer back to your phone
    - install the patched .APK file

P.

Swiped on my fantabulous BlackBerry Passport, a beast among sheep.
    01-18-16 08:01 AM
    - make sure you have the desktop patcher program, not the phone based lucky patcher app. Look for a link on the first page of this thread.
    - download and install the new photos app (won't work yet, I just have better luck finding the APK after a full install process )

P.

If using Play Service Patcher you only have to point it to the download file, then to the actual apk on your phone. You can also setup Play Service Patcher to copy it back to your phone when it is finished. None of this manually copying back and forth between phone and computer needed. It saves a few steps and time.
    01-18-16 08:17 AM
    uups, sorry, hit the send button too fast...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jens Nickel; 01-18-16 at 09:30 AM.
    01-18-16 08:18 AM
    Hey guys Is it normal that I keep getting notifications to update Google account since the latest updates for Google Id and services? Is there a way to solve this besides just trying to ignore them ? Opening to update the Google account causes a error.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 11:55 AM
    ? Can you post a screenshot?
    01-18-16 01:11 PM
    Is it possible to connect moto 360 (the watch) to my z30 and use it like an android (functionality wise)

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 02:02 PM
    If using Play Service Patcher you only have to point it to the download file, then to the actual apk on your phone. You can also setup Play Service Patcher to copy it back to your phone when it is finished. None of this manually copying back and forth between phone and computer needed. It saves a few steps and time.
    Will look at this, thanks !

01-18-16 02:45 PM
    Hey guys Is it normal that I keep getting notifications to update Google account since the latest updates for Google Id and services? Is there a way to solve this besides just trying to ignore them ? Opening to update the Google account causes a error.

Posted via CB10
    I get it every day since I did a factory reset last year October, every day!!! So annoying.

01-18-16 05:09 PM
    Will look at this, thanks !

How can I patch Google voice cannot find Google voice I downloaded on my BlackBerry Classic. I was able to use android wear once then the Google app update keeps popping up
    01-18-16 06:01 PM

Posted via CB10

Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160118_191355.png
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160118_191419.png

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 06:15 PM
    That error message is issued by Blackberry OS and not by the Android Account Manager. Verify/Update your password in Blackberry settings (not in 3rd Party accounts, but in the native Google settings dialog). If you can't configure your password there, remove the account and add it again.

Remember: This has to be done in the Blackberry settings, not in the 3rd party account settings.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 01-19-16 at 04:45 AM.
    01-19-16 01:31 AM

P.

Nice, but you can completely skip the step to install the app before patching it. If you download the app with my patched Google Play Store, the app will be saved in the downloads folder right after the download. When the installer fires up, you can just cancel the installation. The file will still be in the device/downloads folder.

So the procedure would be (with Play Store to get the file)
    1. Download desired app with Playstore
    2. Cancel installation when the installer dialog appears
    3. Find the downloaded file in device/downloads folder and copy it to your PC
    4. Run Play Services Patcher, patch the app. Be sure to activate "copy to device" option in path settings, so that the file will be copied back to your device after patching (requires USB connection)
    5. Find patched file in device/downloads folder and install it

Be sure to uninstall any unpatched version of the app before attempting to install the patched one. If you don't do that, you'll get the error message "unable to install app".
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-19-16 04:51 AM
    Hi everyone. Great thread and work Cobalt!
    I have one question about Google drive in particular spreadsheet.
    I've successfully patched and the app works fine but the timezone is wrong.
    If I use "now()" function on a sheet the time is about 9 hours late.
    Are there any way to set the timezone?
    01-19-16 01:17 PM
    Hello cobalt,i am very new to BlackBerry z10 and I have installed patched version of youtube from your thread bt not able to stream videos.
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-img_20160120_012807.png.. please help brother

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:01 PM
    Hello cobalt,i am very new to BlackBerry z10 and I have installed patched version of youtube from your thread bt not able to stream videos.
    . please help brother

Posted via CB10
    Did you install, sign-in, and register with Google login and BlackBerry Google ID? Did you install Cobalt's modified Google Play Services as well? Did you follow the first post exactly?
    01-19-16 02:03 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 02:04 PM
9,813 ... 178179180181182 ...