I started the wipe/reload process. Oh well. I've done it before. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my New Year's day. Ugh!
    01-01-16 03:23 PM
    Smokeaire, make an autoloader from the CORE OS that you are on now. It will be non-destructive, and it may give your phone a shake.
    Thanks Conite, I've never made an autoloader ( I will one day, just not today). I went with the clean slate method. I just hope it doesn't lock up during that process and really mess things up. I've heard it can happen. It does seem to be progressing.
    01-01-16 03:26 PM
    And thanks Jzajac for your suggestion as well. I appreciate the interest and assistance. Time to start downloading all of cobalts apps since my storage will be wiped out. Actually...I did copy my phones content last week....a good thing I did.
    01-01-16 03:30 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that your OS locked up. But I can assure you that no Android app can cause that. It must be an OS 10 or a HW problem.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    01-01-16 03:58 PM
    As it's an OTA update you should be fine. But maybe first read a findings and fixes thread before proceeding.
    Thanks Cobalt for all you do. Just wanted to post update - I did the update, and no issues. All apps and Google services are still up.

*list of apps: google maps, youtube, line, and instagram are all running well.
    01-01-16 04:36 PM
    Hey guys anyone has a patched version of Google Earth can post plz? Won't be able access to my own PC for a few weeks .

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 05:51 PM
    I do read in first page note so I do start over. Delete all google apps. Then download google apps include whitelist. But don't see google play store apps in first page note.
    01-01-16 08:10 PM
    I do read in first page note so I do start over. Delete all google apps. Then download google apps include whitelist. But don't see google play store apps in first page note.
    Play store have it own thread

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    01-01-16 08:47 PM
    Please, can anyone give any useful tips on how to make criminal case apk work perfectly without google play service or best still the patch version of the game.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 09:39 AM
    Please, can anyone give any useful tips on how to make criminal case apk work perfectly without google play service or best still the patch version of the game.

Posted via CB10
    If the app says it needs Google Play Services, then you need to follow all the instructions in the first post and then patch the app in question.

Edit: I tried the game. Despite the Google Play Services splash screen (which you can dismiss), it seems to work fine as is.
    Last edited by conite; 01-02-16 at 10:24 AM.
    01-02-16 10:14 AM
    I tried that for android wear
    01-02-16 10:20 AM
    Can still not install patched google admin. it starts to install but right at the end it failes and gives message cannot install.
    Is there something I can try? Or do I need to do security wipe? I really want to avoid that.
    01-02-16 10:31 AM
    There is a major flaw with the Android Runtime on 2876.

When you delete and app, it appears deleted to BB10 (Android Installer, Snap, or anything else outside of the Runtime), but it is NOT DELETED.

The file can still be run from the settings app or Google Play Store (if you have any of those installed) even though the icon is gone from the home screen.

If you try to delete the app properly from within the Runtime, it will error out and re-initialise the Runtime, and the app remains.

I used Sachesi to replace the two Android bar files (from 2813), did a hard reset, and all is well.

This was replicated on various Zs, Qs, and Leap.

Hope this helps.
    I tried installing to two bar files with sachesi but it gives me the error 500 error -3 while decompressing :invalid block type.

Any ways to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 11:31 AM
    Uncheck install new OS files only and you're good to go!

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-02-16 12:07 PM
    Hey guys I'm new here but I was wondering if I can get some help. I have patched Netflix chromecast and play music and none of them connect to my tvs chromecast. The tv icon isn't on none of the applications. I'm connect to my WiFi. What I'm I doing wrong?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 12:13 PM
    Uncheck install new OS files only and you're good to go!

Pasaporte Pilipinas™ | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    I did uncheck install newer apps only.
    The isntall starts and at around 55 percent it gives me that error message.
    01-02-16 01:18 PM
    I did uncheck install newer apps only.
    The isntall starts and at around 55 percent it gives me that error message.
    Download the file again. Unzip it to get the two bars files, and then drag them into Sachesi.
    01-02-16 01:27 PM
    I tried that for android wear
    Android Wear requires more invasive 'hacking', which nobody has been able to completely crack as of yet. Once it's working I'm sure you'll see it on the front page...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jdesignz likes this.
    01-02-16 02:18 PM
    Thanks conite,
    These files did work for me after some work.
    I finally got them to install with Sachesi after factory resetting and trying the install again and they installed. I then only restored my data settings and contacts and not the apps and media from my back up file.I must of had something installed that wouldn't allow these files to be overwritten.
    01-02-16 03:23 PM
    I tried dragging them the first time but didn't work.
    loading the folder got me to 55 percent.
    it may have just been a fluke but like i said in my last post it might have been the factory rest that did it for me.
    01-02-16 03:27 PM
    i have been downloded some paid apps apks(for free) from online and installed 60% of them works fine when i installed playstore of yours.the pirated apps shows that this app was not purchased how to solve this
    01-02-16 03:52 PM
    i have been downloded some paid apps apks(for free) from online and installed 60% of them works fine when i installed playstore of yours.the pirated apps shows that this app was not purchased how to solve this
    Don't steal?
    jzajac and Cobalt232 like this.
    01-02-16 03:57 PM
    You fix this problem by purchasing the apps, not pirating them. Every app I have paid for using Cobalt's Play Store works flawlessly because it can match my email to the purchase and download files. That's the only way... please don't ask people how they can help you steal.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    01-02-16 04:39 PM
    have any of you been able to get play books to install without asking for the google account?
    it is supposed to just load up and use the gmail account registered. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the latest google play books app or it's something i'm doing wrong. I have all the google apps installed including whitelist. Has anyone had this problem?
    01-02-16 04:48 PM
    the app is patched but does't seem to make a difference.
    I had used the older version of the app in the past without patching.
    01-02-16 04:49 PM
9,813 ... 169170171172173 ...