Android wear anyone got it to work?
    12-30-15 01:24 PM
    Snapchat anyone got it to work... Cobalt help pls

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 01:34 PM
    HOW TO GET GOOGLE NOW CARDS:
    I found the way to access Now cards, which I would like to share..
    If Google app is not installed, please install first from here: (patch ready)
    https://mega.nz/#!j1IHzDrb!KPXntaIRb...p6UJGo22ctFQAg
    It will install google voice search app. Then go to your play services app ( Google settings) and go to settings- Search & Now- Now Cards, enable show cards and Notifications. After a while you will start getting Voice notifications in your Notifications or Hub. open it and you will see Google app with now cards.
    Last edited by hasmukh1; 12-30-15 at 01:50 PM.
    12-30-15 01:35 PM
    It does ask for google play services, but everything other than notifications / messages seems to work.
    12-30-15 01:41 PM
    It does ask for google play services, but everything other than notifications / messages seems to work.
    What worked?
    12-30-15 01:42 PM
    All tracker data (steps, stairs, calories, etc) syncs, it updated the band's firmware, added / removed tiles, etc all while asking for Google play services. Just no notifications...
    12-30-15 01:51 PM
    All tracker data (steps, stairs, calories, etc) syncs, it updated the band's firmware, added / removed tiles, etc all while asking for Google play services. Just no notifications...
    I was inquring about Android Wear?
    12-30-15 02:14 PM
    I was trying to patch 'Youtube Music' apk. The patched application loads but can not login and its very first step to go into the app. Currently, this app is available to US only. but with VPN , you can use it elsewhere.
    I also tried to edit smali file ( one of the Cobalts trick to sign in Youtube apk), but that does not work for this app.
    Cobalt can you look at it. The apk is available on apkmirror site.
    12-30-15 02:20 PM
    I was trying to patch 'Youtube Music' apk. The patched application loads but can not login and its very first step to go into the app. Currently, this app is available to US only. but with VPN , you can use it elsewhere.
    I also tried to edit smali file ( one of the Cobalts trick to sign in Youtube apk), but that does not work for this app.
    Cobalt can you look at it. The apk is available on apkmirror site.
    I just patched that app with Play Services Patcher and it seems to work (beside of the fact that my country isn't supported)

Steps to make it work:
    1. Download Youtube music from APKMirror
    2. RENAME the file to com.google.android.apps.youtube.music-1.04.6.apk (the default name will not patch, to many special characters in filename)
    3. Patch the renamed file with Play Services Patcher, use default settings
    4. Add app to Google+ Whitelist

That's it.
    hasmukh1 likes this.
    12-30-15 03:44 PM
    I just patched that app with Play Services Patcher and it seems to work (beside of the fact that my country isn't supported)

Steps to make it work:
    2. RENAME the file to com.google.android.apps.youtube.music-1.04.6.apk (the default name will not patch, to many special characters in filename)

That's it.

Cobalt could you look into android wear?
    12-30-15 03:59 PM
    Thanks for the reply jzajac, understood. I`m just frustrated that I have to become a mini-programmer to get this up and working and even when it`s working it doesn`t work for everything.
    I can understand why you're frustrated, but remember you're trying to do something that your device is not made to do. Yes, BB10 can run apk files, but it's designed to run the built in amazon market as the source. If that was actually enough of a solution, this thread wouldn't be so popular and BlackBerry would not have released the Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Acchaladka likes this.
    12-30-15 04:01 PM
    @Cobalt232 seriously deserves an award for all the work and time he's given to helping people out with their android apps nightmare. The blackberry10 community needs more people like him.
    12-30-15 04:12 PM

Steps to make it work:

That's it.
    Ahh.. forgot to whitelist.. Now I can login but can't access ( country access restriction) I get this.Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page-error-yt-music.jpg
    12-30-15 06:41 PM
    Ahh.. forgot to whitelist.. Now I can login but can't access ( country access restriction) I get this.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Error- YT music.jpg 
Views:	990 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	386100
    Remember to Whitelist the unpatched APK, not the Patched version.
    12-30-15 06:48 PM
    Remember to Whitelist the unpatched APK, not the Patched version.
    yep whitelisted unpatched apk.
    Patched apk will not whitelist anyways. it will pop error message.
    Thanks.
    12-30-15 07:00 PM
    So I went through your steps in the first post, uninstalled the Microsoft Health app, downloaded and patched a fresh copy, but when I try to install the patched copy the installer says its unable to install it... any ideas?
    12-30-15 10:03 PM
    So I went through your steps in the first post, uninstalled the Microsoft Health app, downloaded and patched a fresh copy, but when I try to install the patched copy the installer says its unable to install it... any ideas?
    Are you on 10.3.2.2786 by any chance? If so, you need to sideload the Android Runtime bars from 2813 in order to be able to properly delete Android apps.
    12-30-15 10:34 PM
    i download your google play service and that said that cant support this apps on my phone?. My apps was a bb Z10. help me

thanks for the answer
    12-30-15 10:48 PM
    i download your google play service and that said that cant support this apps on my phone?. My apps was a bb Z10. help me

thanks for the answer
    What about the rest? Google Login and BlackBerry Google ID?
    12-30-15 11:00 PM
    HOW TO GET GOOGLE NOW CARDS:
    I found the way to access Now cards, which I would like to share..
    If Google app is not installed, please install first from here: (patch ready)
    https://mega.nz/#!j1IHzDrb!KPXntaIRb...p6UJGo22ctFQAg
    It will install google voice search app. Then go to your play services app ( Google settings) and go to settings- Search & Now- Now Cards, enable show cards and Notifications. After a while you will start getting Voice notifications in your Notifications or Hub. open it and you will see Google app with now cards.
    Didn't want to install for me! How about you, or anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 01:05 AM
    Could someone please tell me if Android Wear have been patched?
    It is but does not work still mate

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-31-15 01:41 AM
    Thanks and it's all done!

Posted via CB10 thru BlackBerry Passport on 10.3.2.2639 Vodafone India
    12-31-15 01:55 AM
    It is but does not work still mate

Thank you only one to respond

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    12-31-15 06:03 AM

Steps to make it work:

That's it.
    The whitelist part is something I'm not quite sure of for general patching. Should that step be done on the unpatched apk or the patched one?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:52 AM
    The whitelist part is something I'm not quite sure of for general patching. Should that step be done on the unpatched apk or the patched one?

Posted via CB10
    Unpatched app.
    12-31-15 08:02 AM
9,813 ... 167168169170171 ...